Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Mens Maid Costume Set Sissy Crossdresser Cosplay Party Outfits Patent Leather Puff Sleeve Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt
$38.65-35%

lobudek
Female Sexy Perspective Color LED Lights Performance Clothes Music Festival Nightclub Singer Dance Team DJ Disco Costume
$90.75-14%

dildo chair
Thierry Inflatable Sex Chair With Dildo Durable Blow Up King Cock Rider Rocker Sex Ball Erotic Toy for Women Men Cushion Seat
$21.15

panty girdle
Women's Waist Trainer Body Shaper Tummy Control High Waist Flat Belly Panties Butt Lifter Shapewear Slimming Girdle Underwear
$6.18

gaff men
Crossdresser Solid Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Lingerie Lace Patchwork Crossdressing High Cut Shaping Panty Underwear
$11.97-29%

zentai
High Quality Superhero Spidermans Costume Bodysuit For Kids Adult Spandex Zentai Halloween Party Cosplay Jumpsuit 3D Style
$8.59

breath control latex
(FErubber 038) Top quality Latex Rubber Half Face Conquer Gas Mask Fetish Hood Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$154.71-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
Didn't I see this before?

About a year or so ago.
(23 Oct 2014, 13:53 )Tinker D Wrote: Didn't I see this before?

About a year or so ago.

I can't find it and can't recall it , but it is possible 🤔

MJ
Two very different self-bondage comic images:

1420346086423.png    - the plot here (as far as I can tell!) is that one girl has been hypnotised (via the TV!!!) to tie up her friend and then tie herself to her friend. I can only assume that the next episode involved a visit from the person who set up the hypnotising?

1420759014393.jpg    - a more classic set

enjoy

MJ
Another 'how to' comic strip of self-bondage

1421505611823.jpg   

I quite like the idea of how to tie your wrists to the thigh/ankle straps

And an amusing 'Oh shit!' moment when your release plans have all gone wrong! 😁
 1421505688730.jpg   

The question here is would she have escaped even if the right key was in her hand?

Enjoy

MJ
(23 Jan 2015, 10:29 )madjack Wrote: Another 'how to' comic strip of self-bondage

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14152]

I quite like the idea of how to tie your wrists to the thigh/ankle straps
Yes, #4 and #6 parts look very interesting. If measured and made correctly that might actually work as the "one-way device". Though I'm not sure if it's possible to get in using one hand if it's that tight. But very interesting.... And... errmmm... EOTD as well 😋
Some more self-bondage art for you all:
 adelise_s_self_bondage__by_plasma_dragon-d8d8tdu.png    - discovered in self-bondage
 oops___shiniez_fanart__by_toszum-d8bk120.jpg    - another 'oh shit!' moment (check out Toszum on Deviant art)
 pleasure_chair_by_heveti-d7u95fh.jpg    - I love the idea of a self-bondage chair that only releases you after a number of orgasms
 selfbondage_straitjacket_seat_by_bondagenerd-d8fat11.png    - would it work in reality or is it a 'pipe-dream'?
 spit_roast_on_4_by_hakard79-d7dt1re.gif    - clever little GIF see also MSM's torture machine
 waiting_by_toszum-d7sy0qr.jpg    - the long wait
 would_it_fit__by_dtaiko-d84vclc.jpg    - just starting

Enjoy

MJ
(30 Jan 2015, 14:18 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14224] - clever little GIF
Yes!!! This is what I've been trying to "implement"! Still no idea how...
Looks simple enough to me.
The only problem is the anal hook.
But maybe the drag-n-snag idea will work.
Also, the Gif is for a female, not for males.
A tube will be needed for a male.
Another great piece from DanLaura

self_bondage_caning_by_danlaura-d8g5nfu.jpg   

I might not be into the caning element but as a self-bondage scene its very well done, especially the look in her eyes as the key drops...

I also think it ties in nicely (pun intended! 😁 ) with MSM's torture machine

MJ
Now, how is she going to recover the key.

Know what I'm thinking? How about, as the cane is rotating, it moves the up and down. As in the key drops only when the machine stops. If she misses the key, the key is hoisted back up out of the way, and the machine starts again, till the key drops again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,872 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra