Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
Soft Tube Glassy Luster Lip Gloss Lip Oil Brown Plumping Lip Gloss Moisturising Transparent Lip Gloss Beauty Cosmetics Makeup
$16.93-40%

stainless steel cock
3 Size Stainless Steel Metal Men Cock Ring Adult Sex Scrotum Binding Ejaculation Delay Device Glans Erection Sperm Locking Ring
$3.85

oil shiny bodycon
Glossy Bodycon Mini Skirt Womens Sexy Oil Shiny Mesh See-through Pencil Skirt Skinny Micro Bodystocking Clubwear Nightwear
$5.75-40%

qiui
Couples Sex Flirting Tied Legs Toys SM Restraints Harness Adjustable Open Legs Spreader For adult sex toys
$161.46-50%

ballet high heels
Seialoy Red Lips Lipstick High Heels Dangle Sunglasses Leather Bag Pendant Ballet Girl Charm Fit Bracelets & Necklace For Women
$3.81-39%

latex swimsuit
Latex Gummi Catsuit Bodysuit Swimsuit 3D Crotch Cut Back Zip Beach Wear
$119.78-20%

transparent swimsuit
New Swimwear Men Sexy swimming trunks sunga Transpare swimsuit man swim briefs Beach Shorts mayo de praia homens maillot de bain
$143.08-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
(04 Aug 2012, 20:48 )Max515 Wrote:
(26 Jul 2012, 20:00 )hopeender Wrote: Then again, this particular artist is known for his evil predicament bondages.
A link, please. 😁

...because you asked nicely... 😁

art for missing keys

enjoy

MJ
...something a little different.

1349049703975.jpg   

Not, maybe, the most original of concepts, but I like the idea. You can stay bound for a long time or help the ice melt by giving it a good, long, deep, warm suck! 😁

I place this in the 'fun but not practical' category.

MJ
nice one

http://alexq999.deviantart.com/gallery/
refresh time - some fun:

6344241710_08e7cc199b_b.jpg    well, it's a start! 😁

6628720023_64111859c7_b.jpg    Ooops! That wasn't your plan 😋

MJ
...for your pleasure and inspiration

1349891135707.jpg    - Oops! An oldie but still fun

1362233977370.jpg    - ever been there?

interesting SB.jpg    - ok, so maybe a tricky SB scene but I LOVE the dildo and motor 😁

self bondage release.jpg    - You've bound yourself and have to hold the weight... but what does the button release?

MJ
(22 Mar 2013, 16:07 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=7151]- ever been there?
Oh yes 😉

(22 Mar 2013, 16:07 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=7152]- ok, so maybe a tricky SB scene but I LOVE the dildo and motor
Even more yes, but now with "please" 😁
Some more fun things I've found recently:

Good_Neighbours_by_GiacomoPueroni.jpg    - I like to imagine it as a very well done self bondage gone wrong 😁

meg_s_b_amp_d_self_fantasy_1__by_kiff57krocker-d62dd3y.jpg     meg_s_b_amp_d_self_fantasy_2_by_kiff57krocker-d62ddka.jpg    - why do I find some cartoon characters sooooo sexy? Blush.

Enjoy

MJ
(22 Mar 2013, 16:07 )madjack Wrote: ...for your pleasure and inspiration

- Oops! An oldie but still fun

- ever been there?

- ok, so maybe a tricky SB scene but I LOVE the dildo and motor 😁

- You've bound yourself and have to hold the weight... but what does the button release?

MJ

It looks like it's a guillotine
(08 May 2013, 22:24 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=7507]
"Could you please .. gag me?"
(08 May 2013, 22:24 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=7509]
He-he 😉 That gets us back to the "self-bondage and kids" thread 😁
More for the forum - courtesy of the fine folks on Deviant Art

paula__s_selfbondage_2_by_luctem-d4hfwk3.png     selfbondage_by_luctem-d4fii56.png    - the picture says it all
 prisoner_of_his_own_erection_by_3may5sq1-d62nuep.jpg    - this is a brilliant concept, the more turned on you are the 'harder' it is to escape!
 could_someone_buckle_this__by_punchyninja.jpg    - getting there, now add your ropes!
 Read_the_instructions__Neville_by_Tasha_1.jpg    - I saw this and thought of Strappado, I can't imagine why! 😁😁😁
 spidergirl_in_peril_by_razielkanos-d31bfbe.jpg    - in my imagination this is a special self-bondage device

enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,869 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra