Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy briefs sexy solid lustrous bikini smooth high waist tights oil silky Sports shorts shaped gymnastic underwear
$51.62-69%

sorbern
ZBZ New Vintage Glasses Nerd Optical Frames Men Women Round Metal Frame Gold Myopia Eyeglasses Retro Spectacle Frame Clear Lens
$16.34-15%

wetlook
Fashion Mens Anti-skid Soft Wetlook Patent Leather Thigh High Footed Stockings Clubwear Costume Cosplay Accessory Roleplay Socks
$19.43-37%

penis milking machine
Vargina Female Vibrated Clitor Thick Dildo Pusy Buttocks Vacuum Stimulator Women Vibrator Men Amcik Masculino India Stone
$69.37-36%

leg binder
Multifunctional Outdoor Tactical Leg Holders, Lnvisible Universal Leggings Bag, Portable Binders Foot Bags, Knife Sleeve
$10.47

anal plug
Men Butt Plug Anal Sex Tail Toys Adults Games Sex Products Butt Anal Plug Sex Toy Anal Plug Fox Tail Sex Toys For Women Couples
$2.26-7%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Self-Bondage Art
(18 Mar 2014, 08:55 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=10529] - so close to freedom, mistake or waiting for release?
Another use of T-bars.
(18 Mar 2014, 08:55 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=10530] - Careful! No speaking until your wrist rope comes free.
Ah, this is how the release works...
Some more simple, but fun self-bondage drawings:

1393976169203.jpg     1393976194412.jpg     1393976242732.jpg     1393976265225.jpg     1393976285226.jpg   

- an interesting story line

self_bondage_by_nativeartcreep-d76bzvh.png    - humour in self-bondage 😁

MJ
(09 May 2014, 11:17 )madjack Wrote: an interesting story line
Hm... how does the escape mechanism work? We need translators again....

(09 May 2014, 11:17 )madjack Wrote: humour in self-bondage
Apparently some people do not get the idea... 😁
(09 May 2014, 13:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 May 2014, 11:17 )madjack Wrote: an interesting story line
Hm... how does the escape mechanism work? We need translators again....

(09 May 2014, 11:17 )madjack Wrote: humour in self-bondage
Apparently some people do not get the idea... 😁

I just smiled at the idea of 'doing it by the book' - like IKEA furniture it's never quite as simple as it looks 😁

MJ
That tremendously talented, nicely naughty and delightfully devious artist Dan has been at it again!

enema release peril.jpg   

Now Dan has his own description of what's going on, but I see a different story - in my imagining the delightful damsel has placed herself in this perilous predicament as part of a seriously heavy self-bondage session

I spotted an ice-lock behind her back, ensuring she must stay bound for a few hours at least. Then there is a steady trickle of fluid (I wonder what sort) into the funnel collar around her neck.
If she wants to be able to breathe as the fluid deepens around her mouth and nose, then she must keep emptying the collar using a valve by her bound wrists - But the only way out is through the tube into her enema plug.
Breathing means taking an enema, taking the enema means more discomfort for her until the ice-lock releases.
That enema bag still looks very full and also very large, I wonder how long she's been like this.... ?

This awesome artwork is posted with Dan's permission (he very kindly agreed to share and amazingly sent me an copy of the image to post here - what a nice chap he is 😁 ) - so please take a moment of your time to visit his Danlaura Deviant Art site and his Bondage Drawings website

Enjoy

MJ
MJ, could you please reupload the image? Looks like it contains errors.
(30 May 2014, 10:10 )Like Ra Wrote: MJ, could you please reupload the image? Looks like it contains errors.

Odd - works fine for me, but here you go:

enema release peril.jpg     enema_release_peril_by_danlaura-d7jvy1w.jpg   

2 versions, just to be certain 😁

MJ
(30 May 2014, 21:53 )madjack Wrote: 2 versions, just to be certain
Weird, the second works, the first not.
(30 May 2014, 22:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 May 2014, 21:53 )madjack Wrote: 2 versions, just to be certain
Weird, the second works, the first not.

Odd both worked for me. Even his first posting of it...
Weird... Probably Firefox issues...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,854 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra