Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mouth gag
Soft Silicone Gag Ball Sex Toys Open Mouth Gag BDSM Bondage Mouth Ball Woman Couples Adult Sex Games Erotic Accessories Harness
$2.48

latex pencil skirt
1 piece fish scale Sexy Pu leather Pleated Latex Skirt Women Pole Dancing Club Wear Short Patent Leather Mini Dancing Skirt
$44.65

time lock bondage
IKOKY Fetish Restraints Bondage Timer Switch Digital Time Lock Sex Toys Electronic Timer Adult Game For Couples Accessories
$19.02-27%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Female Sexy V-neck Split-Side Slim Fit Maxi Dress for Women 2023 Summer New Short Sleeves Sports Dresses
$290.27-30%

ultrathin pantyhose
Women's Sexy Shiny Glossy Oil Pantyhose Tights good quality One Line Crotch oil Stockings ultrathin for summer breathable
$49.96

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Full Body Realistic 3D Sex Dolls Mannequins Big Breast Tight Vagina Big Ass Buttocks with Anal Free Shipping Sex Toys for Men
$192.37-35%

breath control latex
(FErubber 039) Top quality Latex Rubber Gas Mask Fetish Breathing Bag Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$120.83

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Music related stuff on eBay/Aliexpress/anywhere else - instruments, equipment, etc
(15 Jan 2022, 21:09 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Yep, that is the model. You can remove the cover, I do lol. So did wife on her actual Rickenbacker (a birthday gift from me)

Here's an interesting "review" of Rickenbackers on SBL:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J21h_mTXURQ
Guitar Element Store with rave reviews.

Going to start with strap locks - let's see how they compare with the Schallers.

(Cheaper locks - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DEocBHV - looks the same)
(12 Sep 2023, 20:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Guitar Element Store with rave reviews.

Going to start with strap locks - let's see how they compare with the Schallers.

I use those strap locks. I like them, easy to use and they won't come off until you want them too.
Read some good reviews about Valeton RH-101 Rushead Max Bass headphone amplifier - should be much easier to play bass with directly connected headphones.
(08 Oct 2023, 03:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Read some good reviews about Valeton RH-101 Rushead Max Bass headphone amplifier - should be much easier to play bass with directly connected headphones.

I have 3, one for bass and 2 for guitar. They're great for when you want to play and don't want to disturb anyone.
(08 Oct 2023, 16:28 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: They're great for when you want to play and don't want to disturb anyone.
Thanks, Vanessa! Ordered!
(08 Oct 2023, 16:28 )vanessa_fetish Wrote:
(08 Oct 2023, 03:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Read some good reviews about Valeton RH-101 Rushead Max Bass headphone amplifier - should be much easier to play bass with directly connected headphones.

I have 3, one for bass and 2 for guitar. They're great for when you want to play and don't want to disturb anyone.

It has arrived! And it's fantastic! So much fun! The hum I had with this bass disappeared, there is some noise, but it's not as annoying. And it's got 7 effects built-in. Even 8, the 8th one is combination or Echo and Reverb. Cool!
(26 Oct 2023, 09:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [

It has arrived! And it's fantastic! So much fun! The hum I had with this bass disappeared, there is some noise, but it's not as annoying. And it's got 7 effects built-in. Even 8, the 8th one is combination or Echo and Reverb. Cool!

Coolness!!! 

Perhaps the hum could have been your cable. I'd get a decent one for that (believe me, spending a few extra is worth it).

They're making them better and cheaper these days I noticed. My friend has one that is at least 10 years old, and it was nowhere the same quality and options as today.
(26 Oct 2023, 17:46 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Perhaps the hum could have been your cable.
Entirely possible! But I do not have hum on another bass - Ibanez fretless with an active preamp (SRF705 Portamento - love it!). Same tape wound strings (the reason for no body-ground connection!), same cables, same Focusrite. If I touch the bridge, hum disappears. I'm yet to replace the pickups on that bass. I bought copper sheets, and I need to move the bridge 1cm father anyway. So, let's see if I can fix hum by all these "activities".

(26 Oct 2023, 17:46 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: I'd get a decent one for that (believe me, spending a few extra is worth it).
Oh, yes! Cables DO make a difference!!! And what a difference!
(26 Oct 2023, 23:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Oct 2023, 17:46 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Perhaps the hum could have been your cable.
Entirely possible! But I do not have hum on another bass - Ibanez fretless with an active preamp (SRF705 Portamento - love it!). Same tape wound strings (the reason for no body-ground connection!), same cables, same Focusrite. If I touch the bridge, hum disappears. I'm yet to replace the pickups on that bass. I bought copper sheets, and I need to move the bridge 1cm father anyway. So, let's see if I can fix hum by all these "activities".

(26 Oct 2023, 17:46 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: I'd get a decent one for that (believe me, spending a few extra is worth it).
Oh, yes! Cables DO make a difference!!! And what a difference!

Sounds like a bit of a ground issue. That's easy to fix. Check to see if all ground connections are solid, if not then either copper shielding tape or shielding paint in the cavities. I'm working on developing a cheaper alternative to the available paint. Just trying to get the right mix.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Aliexpress special discounts and promo codes Like Ra 3 2,403 02 May 2024, 03:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Computer related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 61 2,873 24 Dec 2023, 19:58
HiFi/Audio/Video equipment on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 34 1,480 21 Oct 2023, 03:36
Smartphone related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 4 162 27 Aug 2022, 23:53
Strange, unexpected, outrageous or plainly weird items on Aliexpress or eBay Like Ra 30 3,284 06 Nov 2021, 21:50

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , EmilyCS (1) , essanym (2) , Like Ra (65) , Strappado (8) , thominhose (13) , vanessa_fetish (23)