Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Flocked Long Gloves Elastic Black Mesh Lace Leopard Transparent Zebra Pattern Thin Gloves Prom Costume Accessories
$20.55-20%

bdsm
BDSM Costume Open Breast Cupless Straight Jacket Top Leather Arm Binder Restraint Fetish Body Binder Harness Women SM Sex Toys
$25.29

lifelike sex doll
Sex Dolls Wholesale TPE Lifelike Big Breast Doll Sexual Fat Butt Intimate Toy Pussy Big Bubble Butt Masturbation Toys for Adults
$126.65-50%

leohex
LEOHEX New One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Bathing Suits Bodysuit Beach Wear Swimsuit Transparent Bathing Swimming Suit
$481.58-31%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth-compatible Sleep Eye Mask Wireless shading 3D Soft Elastic Comfortable Music Earphones Sleeping Mask Headphones
$4.94-31%

transparent panties
Women's underwear sexy lace high waist elastic female panties antibacterial transparent high quality ladies lingerie
$3.71

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$12.37-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Smartphone related things on Ali/eBay/whatever
This phone clamp handle with remote controller can be very useful for phone-photography. The RC can be used separately what is handy.

And another thing for phones: Macro lens for smartphones - I make lots of macro photos. According to the reviews this clamp-on lens is quite effective.

And this mini-tripod and mini-light (or a bigger tripod with a mini-light) or phone/tablet holder/arm will get you all set for ... a self-bondage selfie, for example 😋

Or have a look in Ulanzi web-shop
Does anybody in EU need a new smartphone? Just released Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro for ~€200 (with all discounts and coupons) from Spain.
(31 Mar 2021, 15:47 )Like Ra Wrote: This phone clamp handle with remote controller can be very useful for phone-photography. The RC can be used separately what is handy.

And another thing for phones: Macro lens for smartphones - I make lots of macro photos. According to the reviews this clamp-on lens is quite effective.

And this mini-tripod and mini-light (or a bigger tripod with a mini-light) or phone/tablet holder/arm will get you all set for ... a self-bondage selfie, for example 😋

Or have a look in Ulanzi web-shop

Aeady arrived! And.... Everything is FANTASTIC!!!! Yes, I have read all reviews, which are very positive (hence I ordered 😊), but having all this stuff in your hands is beyond any expectations!

The macro lens works PERFECTLY on my old iPhone! Very sharp! No vignetting! The hand-grip with RC is very comfortable and pairs immediately. All the lights are USB-rechargeable and do their job properly.

And you feel the QUALITY! Yeah, guys, I'm really ecstatic about Ulanzi! Check them out! You might get some ideas!
Anybody looking for a new high-end sartphone? Here you can pre-order OnePlus 10 Pro 5G at 40% discount. 8 hours left. I'd like to have one to replace my old OnePlus 3T (the camera system looks interesting), need to invent a way to convince my employer 😉
(31 Mar 2021, 15:47 )Like Ra Wrote: This phone clamp handle with remote controller can be very useful for phone-photography. The RC can be used separately what is handy.

Ulanzi released a new and seriously improved version of the smartphone grip. The remote control is now USB-C-chargeable! And thee are attachment points.

If you find anything better and/or more practical - please let me know, as I'm going to buy one.

ulanzi-01.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music related stuff on eBay/Aliexpress/anywhere else - instruments, equipment, etc Like Ra 112 4,239 27 Dec 2023, 00:16
Last Post: Like Ra
Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 80 24,828 24 Dec 2023, 19:59
Computer related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 61 2,832 24 Dec 2023, 19:58
HiFi/Audio/Video equipment on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 34 1,449 21 Oct 2023, 03:36

Contributors: Like Ra (5)