Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
New Fashion One-piece Skirt Swimsuit Women Summer White Halter Transparent Lace Short-sleeved Thin Korean Wind Beach Swimsuit
$34.59-45%

dildo chair
Female Masturbation Furniture Pleasure Sexual Chair Swing Elastic Sex Chair No Vibrator For Women Toys For Women
$60.86-50%

doll kigurumi
2024 Suits Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$1236.86-25%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Women Step Foot Tights 120D Velvet Medias Seamless Pantyhose Elastic Hosiery Slim Collants
$4.13-30%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Lolita Costumes
$666.71-46%

gothic lolita
2023 Dark Gothic Women Pantyhose Floral Printed Tattoo Tights Spring Autumn Gradient Socks Japanese Lolita Stockings Skinny Pant
$10.22

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Computer related things on Ali/eBay/whatever
Last couple of years I buy all computer cables (USB, network, HDMI, audio), power adapters, chargers here: Ugreen. Fantastic quality, and very good prices. Not the lowest prices on Ali, but the lowest for such quality.
eBay.com store: njytouch - just bookmarking it here. They sell various LCD controllers for internal and external displays. E.g for attaching an external GPU to the internal laptop display. Quite a weird, but sometimes the only possible solution.
Going to try this old Lenovo multi-touch touchpad for my left hand to relieve the strain in my right one (no pans intended 😁 )
(10 Feb 2019, 03:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Going to try this old Lenovo multi-touch touchpad for my left hand to relieve the strain in my right one (no pans intended [Image: biggrin.gif] )
The TouchPad arrived and it's fantastic - works perfectly under Ubuntu without any setup and/or configuration. Almost all "finger-combinations" works "right out of the box". Love it! And recommend it!
I'm trying to switch to ergonomic devices. After reading hundreds of reviews, I've just bought Delux m618 mini vertical mouse for 13 euros (it's on sale). Let's see if it helps with the wrist pain.
Another gem from Ali: USB3.1 NVMe case. Just read this fantastic review and immediately ordered:

https://nl.hardware.info/artikel/9585/te...e-van-e-17

It's in Dutch, but the graphs are self-explanatory.

nvme_usb_3.1_case-02.jpg     nvme_usb_3.1_case-04.jpg     nvme_usb_3.1_case-01.jpg   
(11 Sep 2019, 00:23 )Like Ra Wrote: I've just bought Delux m618 mini vertical mouse for 13 euros (it's on sale). Let's see if it helps with the wrist pain.
It has arrived! And it's a constant orgasm for my right hand (in all senses 😁 ) Ooohhhh... what a relief... (in all senses 😁 ) But I need to get used to it (in all senses 😁 )

To check the ergonomics I bought a cheaper version without Bluetooth, RGB, USB-C charger, 2400dpi, and in black-grey instead of pink. This is the "full version" but for 23euros.
Hmm I found this kind of mice on ebay for less than a half of your price....
(22 Sep 2019, 09:13 )krinlyc Wrote: Hmm I found this kind of mice on ebay for less than a half of your price....
All mice are different 😉 Even if they are m618 minis (see above). I checked ebay, and the prices are higher, than on Ali, and there is no mouse which I got for 13 euros. Can you paste what you found?
(22 Sep 2019, 10:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Sep 2019, 09:13 )krinlyc Wrote: Hmm I found this kind of mice on ebay for less than a half of your price....
All mice are different 😉 Even if they are m618 minis (see above). I checked ebay, and the prices are higher, than on Ali, and there is no mouse which I got for 13 euros. Can you paste what you found?

Mause-Maus-Gaming-fur-Desktop-6-Knopfe-Buro-Mini-Design-Hochwerti

Ergonomische-Maus-optische-vertikale-Maus-wiederaufladbare-drahtlose-Prazision

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music related stuff on eBay/Aliexpress/anywhere else - instruments, equipment, etc Like Ra 112 4,240 27 Dec 2023, 00:16
Last Post: Like Ra
Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 80 24,829 24 Dec 2023, 19:59
HiFi/Audio/Video equipment on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 34 1,449 21 Oct 2023, 03:36
Smartphone related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 4 151 27 Aug 2022, 23:53

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , cjtl (1) , krinlyc (3) , Like Ra (48) , Tinker D (6) , Vixien (2) , Zooy (1)