Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

corset
XXS XS Underbust Bustier Corset Women Dress Slimming Waist Trainer 26 Steel Bone Wedding Body Shaper Lace Up Cincher Girdle Belt
$24.19-30%

bdsm
Female Slave Body Restraints Soft Cotton Rope with Metal Cover for Couples Bdsm Bondage Adults Games Binding Role-play Sex Toy
$5.55-50%

bondage hood
Adult Full Face Sexy Black PU Leathers Head Bondage Hood Masks Men Cosplays Party Costume Head Cover Open Eyes Nightclub Wear
$9.64-20%

transparent panties
Sexy Transparent Man Underwear See Through Ultra-thin Boxer Shorts Male Sheer Mesh Breathable Panties U Convex Pouch Underpants
$5.28-35%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Female Long Sleeves Zipper Tees&leggings Sports Suits 2023 Spring Autumn Letter Print Yoga Two Pieces Set For Women
$50.81-24%

latex one piece
Anime Pirate One Piece Birthday Party Decoration Ninja Sea Wolf Balloon Banner Cake Topper Party Supplies Kids Toys
$12.72

lip plump
Lip Plump Serum Increase Lips Elasticity Instant Volumising Essential Oil Reduce Fine Lines Moisturizing Nourish Lip New
$6.03-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Music related stuff on eBay/Aliexpress/anywhere else - instruments, equipment, etc
Found them all much cheaper on Amazon NL:

Korg Aw-Lt100B - bought this one
Korg TM60 - just 2 euros more expensive

Edit:

Even cheaper on Amazon DE:

Korg Aw-Lt100B
Korg TM60
Regarding tuning devices, I use a Korg GA20 which must accompany me for over 20 years now. Can't remember of having ever changed the battery, lol. Has a jack input and mic. It is standardised to 440 Hz. and you can't adjust that but at least it tells you the marginal deviation as well. If I'm bored I'll look into this when I hit A4 and it shows I'm off -5 Hertz, that if I tune the other strings with the same position of the indicator to the left, that it's not becoming too dissonant. It is meant for guitars because it won't show notes that are not on the standard tuning of EADGBE (like with my baritone ukulele which has: GCEA, tuning it requires playing around with its offset button that allows an offset of 1 - 4 semitones down). Interestingly enough, it is not having any problems with octaves, but it just can't tell you that you're hitting F or C or any of the "black keys" directly. You just have to think a little (or work with natural harmonics after tuning one string, which is way funnier anyway).

I do have a smartphone app, called soundcorset, does the job just right, when I'm without the tuner. This also has a metronome functionality that uses the the smartphone torch. I used this only once and when you're rehearsing in a group without drummer, this worked quite well.
Funny enough that not even Ableton Live (Bundled with the Focusrite Scarlett audio interfaces) appears to have a tuning plug-in out of the box. But I'm sure I'd find one within minutes.
(18 Feb 2022, 22:02 )thominhose Wrote: A good contemporary example that comes into mind are Khruangbin.
Thanks for them! Never heard about this group, and now I can't stop listening to them (and can't stop looking for jokes about the drummer, who is apparently more precise, than atomic clocks).

And yes, bass lines are great. I will try "August 10" first, it's so catchy and looks doable...
(20 Feb 2022, 22:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Feb 2022, 22:02 )thominhose Wrote: A good contemporary example that comes into mind are Khruangbin.
Thanks for them! Never heard about this group, and now I can't stop listening to them (and can't stop looking for jokes about the drummer, who is apparently more precise, than atomic clocks).

And yes, bass lines are great. I will try "August 10" first, it's so catchy and looks doable...

These jokes haven't slipped past me, hence "Swiss Clockwork", but "antithesis to Lars Ulrich" would give me at least 100 upvotes, of that I'm sure.
(20 Feb 2022, 03:08 )Like Ra Wrote: Korg Aw-Lt100B - bought this one
Just arrived! And it's cool! Very small, very cute, quite sensitive device! Love it! Aeady had to reintonate 😬
This thread has somewhat fallen asleep, but this recommendation of mine just checks so many boxes, feel free to add wherever necessary:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93BEOz1WSn0

btw: I've accomplished my project of recording dance of the knights, now what to do next. I'm thinking about adding some custom sounds/riffs/whistles to the new notebook of my wife, all made by myself. Apart from that, I'll settle to struggle with etudes for now, until the muse kisses me.
1h left! Any thoughts on this compressor? https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A1bNBF
(02 Apr 2022, 06:14 )Like Ra Wrote: 1h left! Any thoughts on this compressor? https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A1bNBF

I have an overdrive same style. It does the job, just not as good as name brand. (Basically my overdrive is a copy of the Ibanez Tube Screamer but in that size but green)
Whoa... Davie504 put his Diamond Button Bass on eBay!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHBQZAbjqwQ

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoTUMwpn2sM

It weighs 9 kilo!
(05 Apr 2022, 22:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Whoa... Davie504 put his Diamond Button Bass on eBay!

Sold for EUR 91,997.00 (124 bids)

Davies_10m_bass-01.png   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Aliexpress special discounts and promo codes Like Ra 3 2,353 02 May 2024, 03:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Computer related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 61 2,842 24 Dec 2023, 19:58
HiFi/Audio/Video equipment on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 34 1,459 21 Oct 2023, 03:36
Smartphone related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 4 156 27 Aug 2022, 23:53
Strange, unexpected, outrageous or plainly weird items on Aliexpress or eBay Like Ra 30 3,269 06 Nov 2021, 21:50

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , EmilyCS (1) , essanym (2) , Like Ra (65) , Strappado (8) , thominhose (13) , vanessa_fetish (23)