Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
Game Honkai: Star Rail Trailblazer Caelus Stelle Cosplay Wigs with Bangs Synthetic Long Short Straight Gray Hair Wig for Party
$20.50-9%

zalo
Zalo lubricant human body lubricant private care water-soluble sex lubricant fun adult sex products gift
$33.42

crossdresser silicone mask
(Rabbit 70) Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Cosplay Mask Cartoon Japan Anime Silicone Ghosts Cosplay Kigurumi Crossdresser
$966.78-11%

latex rubber handmade
Genuine Leather Handmade Shoes Men Loafers Slip On Business Casual Shoes Classic Soft Leather Hombre Breathable Men Shoes Flat
$103.56

msemis
Kids Girls Sleeveless Tank Crop Tops Racer Back Stretch Sport Gymnastics Ballet Tops Children Gym Swimming Bra Underwear Costume
$16.59-52%

arm binder
Women's Slimming Underwear Arm Shapers Posture Back Corset Binder Chest Compression Sleeves Posture Corrector Shapewear Tops
$28.27-44%

crossdress cosplay female
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$12.80

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockable gags
Is it possible to design a gag that will stay locked and unremovable even if your hands are free (but without additional tools)? Do such gags exist?

So far the only solution I see is to use lockable hoods.
I would say yes, but I think it would have to be a custom design.
I don't think a off-the-shelf gag would work.
(26 Apr 2017, 15:06 )Tinker D Wrote: I don't think a off-the-shelf gag would work.
Yeah, this is what my experience shows 😁
Right. To make a gag lockable, the gag part would have to be a size and shaped so that even when unlocked, the gag it's self would have to be removed by someone else..... Or maybe the gag has a locking device that holds the gag in behind the teeth untill un locked.

Hmmmmm......
Expanding behind the teeth like lockable butt-plugs? Three "leaves" heavily coated in silicone should work, but it will be more a jaws expander (or "keep it open"), than a gag 😁 A completely different feeling.
Not quite like that, I think. But a way where the gag is secured so that it couldn't be remove unless the strap is released. Wait a min....
How about using the ass anchor as the gag held in place with a locking strap?
Upper and lower dental guards that can be inserted one at a time. When the second one goes in it interlocks with the first one and clicks into place.
To release it you'd need to poke a pin or key in the centre.
This would leave the teeth only slightly apart so you can hopefully close your lips over it.

The other option is a locking tounge piercing or something that is linked to the stuffer/ball.
Nice idea. But I am a big mouth so, it would fall out when I open my trap.
But I do like your idea.
(26 Apr 2017, 16:14 )Tinker D Wrote: held in place with a locking strap?
The locking strap(s) is the major problem here. They can be moved aside, or the strain can be easily relieved by head tilting the and/or lower jaw moving.
(26 Apr 2017, 16:20 )ltxrob Wrote: Upper and lower dental guards that can be inserted one at a time.
What do they look like? I've never seen any guards that can be locked on the teeth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lockable buckle spy021 4 1,857 06 Mar 2021, 00:36
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: AshleyBoots (1) , essanym (1) , gecko (1) , jtr765 (2) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (20) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (4) , Marc (1) , Max515 (2) , mozesd (2) , mrborsecr (2) , no smile (1) , occorics (2) , Pidstupne (1) , PostF (1) , Tinker D (13)