Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
New Slave Collar Neck Corset Restraints BDSM Bondage Adult Games Cosplay Erotic Leather Collar Sex Toys For Couples Fetish Women
$12.64-20%

mummy bondage
Super oil shiny tight full body stockings sleeping bag mummy bondage pullover oily one-piece one-piece all-inclusive tights
$24.19-40%

shapewear
Women Backless Bra Body Bodysuit Seamless U Plunge Shapewear Bridal Shaper Corset for Wedding Slimming Underwear
$14.76-30%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

ballet high heels
Girls Ballet leather shoes High heels Dance Party Girls Shoes Glitter Children Shoes Gold Bling Princess pearl Kids sandals Larg
$12.83-38%

latex leotard
Plus Size Women Sexy Open Crotch PVC Leather Bodysuit Erotic Shaping Bodycon Shiny Latex Sheath Leotard Zipper Crotchless Sexi
$11.29

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockable gags
what about a lockable jennings gag?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(medical_device)

I don't like these but having something similar enclosing both side of the upper an lower teeth should prevent to remove it by hand I think.
(11 Oct 2020, 09:15 )no smile Wrote: a lockable jennings gag?
It's more like a ring gag, a mouth opener. It's boring if used alone, but if there is something else you can't prevent from deep-throating you - that's a different story! 😋
qualitycontrol.cc have a few videos with a locked gag.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 2007-03-03 Gwen Punished 2.jpg     2007-03-03 Gwen Punished.jpg     2007-12-02 Dance Girl Erica.jpg   
(14 Oct 2020, 07:57 )Max515 Wrote: qualitycontrol.cc have a few videos with a locked gag.
I think it can be easily removed, especially the one on the right - just slide the chain sideways.
No, not possible. The model tries to remove it in the video. She doesn't try very hard, but I still don't think it's possible even if she did.
I agree with Ra. Look easy to remove with or without hands.

It looks like the only true way to have a gag that is UN removable is one that’s compleatly covers the head like a two part mask that locks onto ones head.

I remember a movie with Vincent Price stares as a husband out for revenge after a jury acquitted a doctor of murder caused by malpractice.

The movie clip shows a man at a masquerade party with no mask. One was provided, only to lock itself on and slowly tighten, thus killing him.

That’s the mask I’m thinking about, without the killing part of course.

Can’t remember what the movie was called.
Hm... Interesting... I will look for the video...
U tube. Film clip.
Dark town shutters ball, Vincent Price.

It’s a frogs head. Has a locking clockwork that tighten till the wearer dies.
A great scare movie.
that could be your answer.. dont worry about the gag being lockable, just make it so that you cant reach any of the straps/buckles
Say under a padlocked Locked helmet like a Kigurumi full mask for example
(14 Oct 2020, 19:48 )ltxrob Wrote: Say under a padlocked Locked helmet like a Kigurumi full mask for example

So a few hundred bucks for a true lock on gag with added sensory deprivation potential...eh, might be worth it. 🤔

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lockable buckle spy021 4 1,859 06 Mar 2021, 00:36
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: AshleyBoots (1) , essanym (1) , gecko (1) , jtr765 (2) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (20) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (4) , Marc (1) , Max515 (2) , mozesd (2) , mrborsecr (2) , no smile (1) , occorics (2) , Pidstupne (1) , PostF (1) , Tinker D (13)