Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
3 Pcs Woman Panties Sexy Lace Thong Underwear Lingerie Female T-back Temptation Low Waist Women Transparent G String
$4.14

Electric Shock Vibrator
10 modes Breasts vagine vagina vagina distanc sexyou blowjob sex toys for woman vibrator men mating fake penis 19 car fun
$114.27-34%

doll kigurumi
Customized Furry Head Kigurumi Fur Bunny Rabbit Doll Handmade Headsets Animal Beast Clothing Plash Gloves
$3049.20-49%

glossy body suit
Sexy Glossy Tights Shiny High Long Sleeved Back Zipper Collar Jumpsuit Smooth Running Yoga Sportswear Slim Diving Suit Swimwear
$518.57-29%

shiny stockings
PVC Leather Wet Look Sexy Stockings Night Club Knee High Socks Women's Oil Shiny Stockings Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$14.91-29%

rubber latex dress
Latex Catsuit Rubber Gummi Short Collar Neck Back Zip Sexy Dress Customize 0.4mm
$94.38-7%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$107.93-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockable gags
(17 Oct 2020, 09:27 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: So a few hundred bucks for a true lock on gag with added sensory deprivation potential...eh, might be worth it. 🤔

...and, you can wear it with a totally cute costume out in public and no one will know you're having kinky time under the mask.
(16 May 2017, 12:30 )jtr765 Wrote: Strapless Ringgag:

(source)

I think it's called Letos Mouth Lock
Unfortunatly the shop, which is mentioned in the first link doesn't have them anymore.

Someone in the USA decided to recreate this gag.

Mouthlock (Mr. Leto -Style)

And as it seems you need some tools to adjust it i would define it as lockable  😉
I recently purchased something like this design(long dildo version). It's lockable and impossible to get out if the straps are tight and locked. Only problem is, you have to make sure you manage your gag reflex. I would find it unsafe to lock it in and not have a quick release option. 

lockable_dildo_gag-01.jpg   
(29 Apr 2021, 11:51 )mrborsecr Wrote: It's lockable and impossible to get out if the straps are tight and locked.
I've got two such gags, and they can be removed, especially if you can use your arms. Just open you mouth, keep you head down and use, for example, a door handle to push the gag downwards. The dildo itself is very soft (at least in my versions) and will easily bend and slide out.
(29 Apr 2021, 13:12 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Apr 2021, 11:51 )mrborsecr Wrote: It's lockable and impossible to get out if the straps are tight and locked.
I've got two such gags, and they can be removed, especially if you can use your arms. Just open you mouth, keep you head down and use, for example, a door handle to push the gag downwards. The dildo itself is very soft (at least in my versions) and will easily bend and slide out.

Hmm, I did try extra hard removing it and I managed with a lot of effort via the technique you wrote. The dildo on mine was rather hard to bend but it did in the end. Seems like I had a illusion shattered here 😕 . I wonder how this type of gag would benefit from having harness straps added to it. Might be harder to remove that way
(04 May 2021, 08:35 )mrborsecr Wrote: Seems like I had a illusion shattered here
😋
(04 May 2021, 08:35 )mrborsecr Wrote: I wonder how this type of gag would benefit from having harness straps added to it.
Yep, a proper harness (that can not be got off your head) will definitely help.
(29 Apr 2021, 11:51 )mrborsecr Wrote: I recently purchased something like this design(long dildo version). It's lockable and impossible to get out if the straps are tight and locked. Only problem is, you have to make sure you manage your gag reflex. I would find it unsafe to lock it in and not have a quick release option. 

Tell me who is the manufacturer? Bought a similar one, from China, the quality is disgusting, but I see a similar one in local stores, they write like France, Fetish Tentation, but the appearance is exactly like Chinese.
Sorry for my english translator.
(14 Oct 2020, 07:57 )Max515 Wrote: qualitycontrol.cc have a few videos with a locked gag.

I've tried to make something like this but I have to say, if you make it tight, the metal really cut the corners of the mouth
(26 Apr 2017, 21:04 )Like Ra Wrote: Ah, OK. I've got several of them, including the double version (terrible, because you can' breath normally). To make them "fit&sit" you warm them up in a hot water, then place on the teeth and manually "squeeze" them in place. That's it. They usually do not fall out, but also there is practically nothing to hold them in place.

You can always use dental gel to glue them to teeth like correga cream it holds dental constructions for about 24 hours then release it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lockable buckle spy021 4 1,859 06 Mar 2021, 00:36
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: AshleyBoots (1) , essanym (1) , gecko (1) , jtr765 (2) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (20) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (4) , Marc (1) , Max515 (2) , mozesd (2) , mrborsecr (2) , no smile (1) , occorics (2) , Pidstupne (1) , PostF (1) , Tinker D (13)