Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Speersie Women Cheer Womens Safety Short Pants Black Jazz Spandex Dance Shorts Ballet Workout Excerise Dance
$82.27-25%

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Material Safety Fashionable Womens Waterproof Gloves Durable Gloves Dishwashing Gloves Innovative Design
$3.12

leather pencil skirt
High Waist Latex Patent Leather PVC Midi Skirt Women Plus Size Elegant Slit Office Lady Pencil Skirt Pu Knee Length Skirt Custom
$29.80

msemis
Mens Hollow Out Front Thongs Panties Wet Look Patent Leather G-String Underwear Low Rise Elastic Waistband T-back Underpants
$5.94-31%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Sexy Strap Suspender Underwear Men Thong Mankini Men Leotard Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Lingerie Stage hombre
$5.69

crossdress fetish latex
(FErubber 02) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Shorts with Penis Sheath SM Fetish Anus Hole Crossdressing Catsuit Full Body Zentai Suit
$168.98-10%

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Stockings Professional Custom Ultra-tight Pullover Romper Full-body Restraint Mummy Bondage Single-leg Stockings
$13.61-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockable gags
https://abcplaisir.com/bdsm/404-baillon-...ouble.html
You have to drill and add a padlock.
I have this model, because I want to be sure to breathe.
Tight, you can't spit it out

You can also do with a chain + padlock + large palstic ball that you pierce. Tight, it works but it hurts
https://shop.ozbondage.com/

ozbondage is selling lockable gags of different kinds
Guys, you obviously did not read the original post.

(26 Apr 2017, 13:39 )Like Ra Wrote: Is it possible to design a gag that will stay locked and unremovable even if your hands are free (but without additional tools)? Do such gags exist?

So far the only solution I see is to use lockable hoods.

Everybody and his dog make gags with locks, and everybody can add a lock to a non-lockable gag, but it does not make a gag unremovable.
To make a gag truly lockable and un removable, is hard to do.
But it is possible if it is built in a way that keeps. The gag in the mouth.
And the only way to do that, is with a hood or head cage.

Other than that, forget it.
Ok, I think I have a solution to the locking gag idea.
I got this idea from a plastic bag that was on the ground just now.
Take the same run-of-the-mill locking gag and put it on. Lock the lock and put the key somewhere safe.
Take one of those heavy spandex open eye mask, small, and pull that over your head. That will keep you from spitting out the gag.
Use a colar to lock the mask around your neck.

In theory, that should keep the gag in place.
(10 Oct 2020, 21:11 )Tinker D Wrote: the only way to do that, is with a hood or head cage.
(10 Oct 2020, 21:32 )Tinker D Wrote: Use a colar to lock the mask around your neck.

That's what I said, yes:

(26 Apr 2017, 13:39 )Like Ra Wrote: the only solution I see is to use lockable hoods.

What about a gag, that has expandable parts behind the teeth? Not inflatable, but expandable? E.g. folding out legs, like lockable butt-plugs?
I was thinking about a cheap way to keep one from spitting out the gag like I can.
Simple strap, full harness I can spit them all out.
With a fairly tight hood like for skiing or riding that’s smaller, it’s a cheap way to keep that gag from being spited out.
(10 Oct 2020, 21:45 )Tinker D Wrote: I can spit them all out.
The ultimate idea is to be unable to remove them with hands.
Then stainless steel is the way to go.
Hm... True... Next question is how to make it comfortable for long wear.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lockable buckle spy021 4 1,859 06 Mar 2021, 00:36
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: AshleyBoots (1) , essanym (1) , gecko (1) , jtr765 (2) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (20) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (4) , Marc (1) , Max515 (2) , mozesd (2) , mrborsecr (2) , no smile (1) , occorics (2) , Pidstupne (1) , PostF (1) , Tinker D (13)