Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Stockings Oily Jacquard Sole Sheer Stockings Open Crotch Nylon Pantyhose Silky Tights Lace Panties Oil Shiny Glossy Tights
$66.83-50%

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm TPE Full Body Real Doll Realistic Oral Love Lifelike Vagina Doll With Big Breast Anime Full Body Sex Doll for Men
$1089.00-39%

chastity cage
Stainless steel short Chastity cage urethral sound metal penis lock ring stretcher BDSM bondage sadism restraint sex toy for man
$7.26-43%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Pointed Toe Pumps Sandals Elegant Woman Slingbacks Buckle Strap Thin Heels Female Wedding Party Mules Shoes
$47.49-50%

crossdress fetish latex
(FErubber 08) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Penis Sheath SM Fetish with Egg Set/Separate Scrotum Bag Crossdressing
$120.83-12%

crossdress fetish
Kigurumi crossdresser breast forms fetish zentai pink cotton second skin suit with luxury customized cleavage(Breast Shap)
$91.95-11%

shiny stockings
Stockings Woman Long Lace Shiny Sexy Nightclub Tights Socks for Women Lingerie Medias Onlyfans
$20.03

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockable gags
Is it possible to design a gag that will stay locked and unremovable even if your hands are free (but without additional tools)? Do such gags exist?

So far the only solution I see is to use lockable hoods.
I would say yes, but I think it would have to be a custom design.
I don't think a off-the-shelf gag would work.
(26 Apr 2017, 15:06 )Tinker D Wrote: I don't think a off-the-shelf gag would work.
Yeah, this is what my experience shows 😁
Right. To make a gag lockable, the gag part would have to be a size and shaped so that even when unlocked, the gag it's self would have to be removed by someone else..... Or maybe the gag has a locking device that holds the gag in behind the teeth untill un locked.

Hmmmmm......
Expanding behind the teeth like lockable butt-plugs? Three "leaves" heavily coated in silicone should work, but it will be more a jaws expander (or "keep it open"), than a gag 😁 A completely different feeling.
Not quite like that, I think. But a way where the gag is secured so that it couldn't be remove unless the strap is released. Wait a min....
How about using the ass anchor as the gag held in place with a locking strap?
Upper and lower dental guards that can be inserted one at a time. When the second one goes in it interlocks with the first one and clicks into place.
To release it you'd need to poke a pin or key in the centre.
This would leave the teeth only slightly apart so you can hopefully close your lips over it.

The other option is a locking tounge piercing or something that is linked to the stuffer/ball.
Nice idea. But I am a big mouth so, it would fall out when I open my trap.
But I do like your idea.
(26 Apr 2017, 16:14 )Tinker D Wrote: held in place with a locking strap?
The locking strap(s) is the major problem here. They can be moved aside, or the strain can be easily relieved by head tilting the and/or lower jaw moving.
(26 Apr 2017, 16:20 )ltxrob Wrote: Upper and lower dental guards that can be inserted one at a time.
What do they look like? I've never seen any guards that can be locked on the teeth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lockable buckle spy021 4 1,854 06 Mar 2021, 00:36
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: AshleyBoots (1) , essanym (1) , gecko (1) , jtr765 (2) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (20) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (4) , Marc (1) , Max515 (2) , mozesd (2) , mrborsecr (2) , no smile (1) , occorics (2) , Pidstupne (1) , PostF (1) , Tinker D (13)