Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress anime
One Size Sexy Black Cat Girl Women Fantasy French Maid Outfit Men Gothic Sweet Lolita Dress Anime Cosplay Costume
$195.09-28%

zippidy
Colorful Rhinestones Split Designed Brown Mesh Dress Evening Birthday Celebrate Costume Performance Dance Sexy Outfit nishang
$156.09

anime bondage
White/Black Anime Women Girl Sexy Bunny Mask Half Face Long Ears Bondage Mask Masquerade Party Cosplay Costume Props
$2.16

latex tights
Handmade Latex Stockings Latex Rubber Unisex Long Tight Socks,Custom Color,M
$36.28-20%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 58) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Fate/Apocrypha COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Astolfo Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

bondage leotard
Men Sexy Bodysuit Thongs Bondage Nightclub Performance Costumes Tights Underwear Backless Hollow Leotard Penis Big Pouch Panties
$80.67-42%

yizyif
Kids Girls Christmas Ballet Tutu Dress Striped Cosplay Xmas Leotard Dress for Stage Performance Lyrical Dancewear Stage Costumes
$182.26-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockable gags
(26 Apr 2017, 16:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Apr 2017, 16:20 )ltxrob Wrote: Upper and lower dental guards that can be inserted one at a time.
What do they look like? I've never seen any guards that can be locked on the teeth.
No idea.... it was just a thought/concept.
But basically two boxing style gum guards with some interlocking bit.
Ah, OK. I've got several of them, including the double version (terrible, because you can' breath normally). To make them "fit&sit" you warm them up in a hot water, then place on the teeth and manually "squeeze" them in place. That's it. They usually do not fall out, but also there is practically nothing to hold them in place.
I have a locking gag. Lockable strap that is.
When i put it on, i always lower my head as far down as possible. Then put the strap on as tight as it can. Lock it and done. If you tilt your head back up, my experience is, the strap sits even more tight! Sometimes even to much 😉
If the gag is not too long, too big, too stiff and/or tightened on the verge of breaking/dislocating the jaw, I still think it can be removed, provided your hands are free. Hence the topic 😊
My experience is very similar - any gag can be removed if your hands are free (even one that was duct taped in came away surprisingly easily).

However, my Bondage hood gag is totally different and even with my hands free I can't remove it without undoing the strap, which can be locked closed. This hood also allows you to be able to see (unless you add the blindfold - which also cannot be removed if it's locked on)

I think a good, well designed, harness gag could be a good alternative to a hood - but most of the ones I've seen (and own) can be removed without undoing the straps, no matter how tight you make them.

What is the ultimate goal you are seeking to achieve @likera ? Are you planning to spend a day/hour/whatever wandering around the house free to do all the usual things but helplessly gagged until some future time?

MJ
(27 Apr 2017, 14:27 )madjack Wrote: What is the ultimate goal you are seeking to achieve @likera ? Are you planning to spend a day/hour/whatever wandering around the house free to do all the usual things but helplessly gagged until some future time?
Yes, exactly. See, for example, these scenarios:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1863
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=950
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1860

(27 Apr 2017, 14:27 )madjack Wrote: my Bondage hood gag is totally different and even with my hands free I can't remove it without undoing the strap
Yes, from what I see, using hoods is the only way to make a gag truly inescapably lockable. But for the "Run, damsel, run" scenario, I would prefer to avoid hoods.
(27 Apr 2017, 14:35 )Like Ra Wrote: But for the "Run, damsel, run" scenario, I would prefer to avoid hoods.
I'm amused that, for some reason, a hood is worse than a locked in gag, in what I imagine the scenario could be 😁
The scene (at least the scene in my mind):
 @likera is sprinting (ok staggering?) through the trees and fields of a park, dressed in his fetish finery and is totally embarrassed about being caught/seen wearing this  s-l500.jpg      but much less so if seen with this  $_57.jpg    Rofl2
Personally I think I'd prefer the anonymity of the hood! 
MJ
😁

In this case, it's more about discovering anomalies from a far distance. I also would prefer to avoid head-harnesses, but from a far distance they will be less noticeable or suspicious, than a "black head" with no face features.
(27 Apr 2017, 15:36 )Like Ra Wrote: 😁

In this case, it's more about discovering anomalies from a far distance. I also would prefer to avoid head-harnesses, but from a far distance they will be less noticeable or suspicious, than a "black head" with no face features.

Ah-ha! Then why not use something like this
 s-l1600.jpg    - a female face mask

This could be modified so that it covers a normal gag and is locked on somehow, making the gag impossible to remove but also making you less obvious to the casual observer?

MJ
That's a very good suggestion! But ... the question remains - how to make a gag inescapably locking? 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lockable buckle spy021 4 1,861 06 Mar 2021, 00:36
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: AshleyBoots (1) , essanym (1) , gecko (1) , jtr765 (2) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (20) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (4) , Marc (1) , Max515 (2) , mozesd (2) , mrborsecr (2) , no smile (1) , occorics (2) , Pidstupne (1) , PostF (1) , Tinker D (13)