Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shine Close or Open Crotch Non-falling Pantyhose Sexy Tights Socks Sheer To Waist And Through Body Sandal Toe
$4.26

masturbator
Male Masturbators Inflatable Dolls Sex Furniture Flocking Pillow Foldable Men Masturbation Cup Glans Training Sex Toys
$77.48

high waist faux leather
Women's Pants 2023 Autumn and Winter Fashion Commuting High Waist Pu Leather Skinny Pants Daily Casual Pu Leather Pencil Pants
$12.38-5%

gaff panties
Mens Lace Thong Open Back Camel Toe Through Pantie Sex G-String Gay Underwear Hiding Gaff Lingeri Sissy Crossdresser Transgender
$61.61-29%

anime bondage
Anime Luffy One Piece Figures Monkey D. Luffy Shanks Action Figurine with Ligts Legacy and Bondage 51cm PVC Collection Model Toy
$137.40-35%

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men COCkring U Convex Pouch Stockings Open Close Sleeve Tight Stockings Sheer Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Tights Candy Color F32
$23.21-36%

latex leotard
Candy Color Faux Latex Jumpsuit Elastic Shiny PVC Bodysuit Half Finger Gloves Sexy Tights Shapewear Zipper Crotch Leotard
$83.39-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnotic HFO
Here's another style. Just Mocha for you:

[F4A] Pleasure for Playthings [Improv][Pure HFO][Hypnosis][Conversational][NLP][Confusion][Mindfuck][Intense][Tonal Shifts][Gentle Femdom][Playful Dom][Collared][Plaything][Objectified][Possessive][Kissing][Aftercare][Wholesome][42].m4a (Size: 40.7 MB )

Or this very long (2 hours!) file:

https://soundgasm.net/u/JustMocha/F4AF4M...uralLayers

Actually, lots of various stuff is included here: bondage, chains, latex, submission, slapping, and, yes, HFO.

This is something you might enjoy while tightly (self-)bound, gagged and plugged 😋
(05 Jul 2019, 20:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Random orgasms:

Female voice now and binaurals.

Curse_Random_Orgasms_Female_Voice_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 16.23 MB )

Heya,

I had first true success with Genetic Conquest from Shibby, it’s not strictly hypno but open ended possibilities caused my mind to “be there” in the story.

I’m curious about other people experience with hfo?
(27 Mar 2022, 02:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Any luck/experience/effects from the Bimbo Shower files?

I had a listen, but then got distracted by this one of hers - Lilith's Curse

Miss Lilith Wrote:I take away your ability to cum in any way other than hands-free. I condition you to crave edging and playing with your nipples. I trick your mind into believing that you don’t actually want to do anything but edge as you learn how to orgasm only hands-free.

Not sure about actually having taken away my ability to jerk off, but I've not actually tried to nut through to the other side since listening properly. That's testament to the quality of the edging and nipple play suggestions... After finishing the 40 mins of the file, edging along and playing with my nipples as directed, I HFO'ed messily four times in the silent afterglow of the track. Butt plug helped.

Certainly a HOLY SHIT moment and a first for me.

😋 SS.
(29 Mar 2022, 11:22 )slut_sqrd Wrote: I HFO'ed messily four times in the silent afterglow of the track.
... wow ...
(30 Dec 2018, 18:04 )Like Ra Wrote: Some people say, that this BrainWashing series induce HFO (besides usual feminization 😁 ). Part 1.

Source: https://vimeo.com/308756013

Anyone know what the "symbol"referred to in this great video refers to? Am guessting it is a subliminal symbol?
(29 Mar 2022, 11:22 )slut_sqrd Wrote: I had a listen, but then got distracted by this one of hers - Lilith's Curse

Lilith Wrote:
 liliths-curse.jpg   
Hello, my slutty Sweeteas!

Ever wished you could just relinquish control of your orgasms? Ever just wanted to let that control slip from your fingers? If the answer is yes, and if you like edging, this is the file for you!

I take away your ability to cum in any way other than hands-free. I condition you to crave edging and playing with your nipples. I trick your mind into believing that you don’t actually want to do anything but edge as you learn how to orgasm only hands-free.

There is a release file, but it’s not an easy out. You will really want it to work. You will really have to control yourself to get through it. But will you really want it? Guess we’ll see.

I’ve called it “Lilith’s Curse” because the suggestions here are worded in a very permanent manner and even with the release file, I can’t guarantee how your mind will respond. In any case, it’s fun! Really, really fun! Really, really hot!

I can guarantee that you’ll come out all horny and desperate, wanting more. Always more…

There is an F4M version which explicitly mentions cock, but uses no pronouns. Also an F4A version which doesn’t mention cocks and doesn’t include any pronouns, but does use the word ”stroke.”

Liliths-Curse-Main-File-SFX-F4M-MP3.mp3 (Size: 89.77 MB )

Liliths-Release-Curse-Removal-SFX-F4A-MP3.flac-1.mp3 (Size: 10.53 MB )

Attached Files
Liliths Curse Description.docx (Size: 11.99 KB )
Liliths Curse Script.docx (Size: 22.76 KB )
LilithUnleashed [F4AM] Lilith’s Curse [Erotic Hypnosis][Conditioning][Brainwash][Edging][Denial][Nipple Pleasure][Can’t Cum Unless HFO][Can Only HFO][Can Only Edge].pdf (Size: 55.97 KB )
(29 Mar 2022, 23:25 )Pantyhose12 Wrote: Getting naked and trying this one. I think the pantyhose might hinder being completely loose enough to relax completely.

Thank you....you mean the curse file?
Maybe.. the other one was working. Don’t know . Thoughts?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hypnotic chastity and orgasm control Like Ra 41 25,760 26 Jan 2024, 15:40
Last Post: subdream
Hypnotic Triggers krinlyc 15 9,968 02 Nov 2023, 02:44
Last Post: Lycalopex
Hypnotic images Like Ra 21 15,554 12 Dec 2021, 21:13
Last Post: Like Ra
Hypnotic plugs Like Ra 18 8,644 03 Mar 2020, 10:19
Trigger phrase to get into hypnotic trance Like Ra 10 4,801 11 Jul 2019, 21:19