Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock cage
SMMQ Silicone Male Chastity Cage Soft CB Cock Rings Five Sizes Ring For Testic Holy Trainer Sex Toys For Men Chaste Devices
$18.14-34%

penis extender
Reusable Penis Sleeve Dick Extender Enhancer Realistic Dildos Condom Delay Ejaculation Cock Ring Testis Bondage Sex Toys For Men
$27.49

penis
Chaste Bird Male Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring Chastity Device with Stealth New Lock Adult Sex Toys A271
$11.11

sexy oil bodysuit
Erotic Crotchless Oil Shiny Tube top Tights Tube top stockings Sexy Underwear Bodysuit Thin Strapless Bodystocking for Women
$3.44

drozeno
DROZENO Thin midriff short sleeved top for women Silky tights Solid color T-shirt
$325.36-32%

rubber cosplay
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Handmade Open Mouth With Eyes Mesh Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$31.45-20%

transparent panties
Men's Penis Cover Ultra-Thin Fully Transparent Sexy High Elasticity Light Boxershorts Seamless Silky Aurora Boxers Panties
$8.91-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex shorts with penis&balls sheath + cocksling
This is what I bought two days ago at Mr.B in Amsterdam:

img__014652.jpg     img__014654.jpg     img__014655.jpg     img__014656.jpg   

High-waisted shorts with penis and balls sheath and silicone Oxballs cocksling.

Strange feeling - the sheath pushes the balls forward, so the cock looks very small, and there's good 2" of unused space. If I pull the balls in place with my hand - the cock properly fills all the space and looks "as it should".
(27 Jul 2010, 05:31 )Dworkin Wrote: Greetings there, Ra.
Interesting shorts. The legs look like they are "rolled" (or "cuffed" as with say surgeons gloves) and I'll assume that is the design?
No, they simply rolled up and down. So, indeed, by design of the shorts and my thighs, but not intentionally 😉 Probably, they are simply too small, but I liked the fit when I tried them on in the shop.

(27 Jul 2010, 05:31 )Dworkin Wrote: These appear to be "high waisted" as the top is not included in the pics.
Yes, they are (I've updated the description). The top also rolled down. I did not include it because I was not wearing anything except the shorts and pantyhose.

(27 Jul 2010, 05:31 )Dworkin Wrote: Not sure what you mean by the two inches as they appear to appear aight and fit (you) rather well.
On the first photo the top 5cm are empty.

(27 Jul 2010, 05:31 )Dworkin Wrote: The external addition also seems to work and looks to be of silicone.
Yes, this is the superstretchy silicone Oxballs cocksling.

(27 Jul 2010, 05:31 )Dworkin Wrote: Don't keep all in limbo and tell where they were procured from, unless it is of course a State Secret...

Updated the original post. It was too late (or aeady "early" should I say), just forgot to mention all the details.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex penis sheath, built-in sheaths, cocks in latex sheaths Kate 496 336,664 08 Mar 2024, 11:47
Last Post: FagMan
Latex hood with penis gag with piss tube MrVining 38 44,282 27 Apr 2023, 21:27
Last Post: Vixien
Looking for Mens Sheath Pants w/butt plug ccg01 9 6,094 24 Mar 2017, 19:09
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (2)