Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
Cosplay Genshin Impact Costume Miss Hina Lisa Hutao Swimming Suit Swimwear Game Anime Women Sexy Bikini Bathing Rolecos Dress
$312.91-35%

msemis
Womens Irregular Hem Choir Lyric Waltz Dresses Liturgical Praise Worship Costume Samba Rumba Salsa Contemporary Dance Dress
$12.35-31%

shiny swimsuit
XCKNY Satin One Piece Swimwear Silky Shiny Bathing Suits High Elasticity Bodysuit Open crotch tighten one's hips glossy swimsuit
$45.59-44%

sorbern
SORBERN Men Wrap Square Glasses TR90 Eyeglasses Frames Ultra Light Outdoor Sports Eyewear Male Myopia Spectacles
$19.35

jialuowei
JIALUOWEI New 7Inch Stiletto High Heel Lock Wrap Strap Ankle Length Fetish Ballet Boots In Stock Shipping Fast
$804.65-45%

jialuowei
Custocm 5 Inch High Stiletto Heel Unisex Knee High Vintage Boots Patent Leather Pointed Toe Shoes
$1086.58-42%

hormone female
Estrogen Relief Cream for Women Menopause Balancing Hormone Levels Reducing Fatigue Hot Flashes Mood Swings Treatment
$7.02-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General ramblings and everyday life
I found out that the first person I ever jacked off to isn't/wasn't a woman. It was the self bondage anal hook hogtie from boundanna. And that post was my favorite thing for a long while. My poor heterosexuality never stood a chance now did it.
Mine was the self bondage how-to in bondage life.
Didn’t get to finish the tie before blowing my wad.
That was way back in the late 90s.
Know what ? I still can’t finish that tie.
Something about that super hog-tie that puts me way over the edge.

Funny how things like that gets to you.
Life

Source: https://twitter.com/buitengebieden/statu...4758751491
Sums up today...

tumblr_b28bb10cc59c8df31ef87d5ff7e11c9f_a7b3bdcd_640.jpg   

MJ
(26 Jan 2023, 14:45 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1674740720_69d71a04675ffb7497737..._thumb.jpg]   
Exactly!
Wow... Amazon is shutting down DPReview....

https://petapixel.com/2023/03/21/dprevie...ting-down/
I could not imagine, that the death of our cat would hit us that hard ... He was very old, last weeks/days/nights it did not go well with him, so we had to put him to sleep... 🐈🌈😭
I'm so sorry.
Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams..."

Joe Galloway

(14 Apr 2023, 20:41 )Like Ra Wrote: I could not imagine, that the death of our cat would hit us that hard ... He was very old, last weeks/days/nights it did not go well with him, so we had to put him to sleep...  🐈🌈😭

So sorry for your loss.

They get under your clothes, your feet, your sheets and, most of all, under your skin.

We've always had cats. their passing doesn't get any easier, but they've all been wonderful. Quirks and all.
(14 Apr 2023, 20:41 )Like Ra Wrote: I could not imagine, that the death of our cat would hit us that hard ... He was very old, last weeks/days/nights it did not go well with him, so we had to put him to sleep...  🐈🌈😭

My condolences 😟 It's not easy when a pet passes. They spend so much time in our lives, they become a family member.

Contributors: Anne (1) , Atsta (2) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (12) , essanym (1) , Lancer (3) , Like Ra (59) , Lycalopex (4) , madjack (4) , Marcus (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (1) , Tinker D (33) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (11) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (6)