Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex leotard
Candy Color Faux Latex Jumpsuit Elastic Shiny PVC Bodysuit Half Finger Gloves Sexy Tights Shapewear Zipper Crotch Leotard
$83.39-50%

inlzdz
Womens Lingerie Open Cups And Wire-free Bra Underwear Set Sexy Halter Hot Brassiere with Zipper Garters Patent Leather Clubwear
$33.61-32%

Leosoxs lingerie
Lingerie Top Crop Sexy Women's Lace Floral Bralet Bra Bustier Back Closure Bandeau Crop Top Padded Bra Bralette Straples 2024New
$6.33

bondage
Flirting Feather Tickler Clitoris Stimulator Bondage Steel Slave Sex Toys For Coupels Juguetes Sexules Adult Games Sex Game
$4.94

electric shock silicone gag
Breast Vibration Dildo Vibrator For Penis For Penis Manual Sexetoys For Women Suction Vibator Lesbians Toys For Adults Toys
$75.29-33%

zentai
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$195.79

mens shiny pantyhose
Men's Sexy Oil Shiny Stockings Stretch Mid Tube Stockings Glossy Sheer Thin Pantyhose Men Dress Stockings Business Stockings
$5.69-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
(16 Apr 2022, 22:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Apr 2022, 20:10 )yihope Wrote: some entities could drain energy (see inorganic beings of Castaneda)
This is one of my theory why some hypnosis stuff works.

The sense of “I” consume a lot of energy. Egregores can help us, but they are only interested at their survivor. I saw similar concepts in Transurfing by Vadim Zeland, where you can clearly see also the Castaneda’s fingerprint.
(17 Apr 2022, 09:21 )yihope Wrote: Egregores can help us but they are only interested at their survivor.
True, hence they are looking for new energy sources. And to get energy, they might provide some fun. I have no idea how to distinguish between egregores and other inorganic creatures (e.g. "Castaneda's allies", "larvae", etc.) as they can behave in similar ways.

(17 Apr 2022, 09:21 )yihope Wrote: I saw similar concepts in Transurfing by Vadim Zeland, where you can clearly see also the Castaneda’s fingerprint.
Yep. BTW, have you read the latest "Itfat/Tafti" books?
(17 Apr 2022, 18:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Apr 2022, 09:21 )yihope Wrote: Egregores can help us but they are only interested at their survivor.
True, hence they are looking for new energy sources. And to get energy, they might provide some fun. I have no idea how to distinguish between egregores and other inorganic creatures (e.g. "Castaneda's allies", "larvae", etc.) as they can behave in similar ways.

(17 Apr 2022, 09:21 )yihope Wrote: I saw similar concepts in Transurfing by Vadim Zeland, where you can clearly see also the Castaneda’s fingerprint.
Yep. BTW, have you read the latest "Itfat/Tafti" books?

I think that the concept of egregor is very important, but I don't have clear ideas yet. Who or what does mediate between the Oneness and the multiplicity? Archetypes? Do egregors embody archetypes?

IMHO this brief text is fundamental: http://www.imagomundi.com.br/espirituali...inalis.pdf

I haven't read Itfat/Tafti yet, but I'm going to buy the books.
(17 Apr 2022, 16:10 )k294239031 Wrote: In fact, I have some questions I'd really like to ask people.
1. how do you know if you have generated tulpa? my native language is not English. I have been able to understand about ninety percent of the content so far, except for the takeover series.

I can make some considerations as intermediate English and from my knowledge:

-unconscious know the foreign language much better than the conscious

-who speak in your native language speak to your heart,
 but I read a comment on YouTube that claims subliminals in english are more effective than in their mother language

-if someone speaks in english, if I don't want to listen to him, his words are only noise, if he speaks in italian I can't ignore him

-a human voice is much more effective than an artificial voice

-sound is the key of the egregor. Who knows the correct pronunciation of Javh3? How are polluted and stolen the egregors?
(17 Apr 2022, 19:53 )yihope Wrote: if someone speaks in english, if I don't want to listen to him, his words are only noise, if he speaks in italian I can't ignore him
Mmmm... Why? I don't speak Italian consciously, so consciously I can ignore it. I speak English, so, even if I ignore it consciously, it will still be "recorded" and "understood" by subconscious. No?

(17 Apr 2022, 19:53 )yihope Wrote: How are polluted and stolen the egregors?
Oh yes... Have you heard the story about destroying the stolen Castaneda's egregore?

I will move the general posts to the general thread.
(17 Apr 2022, 23:40 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Apr 2022, 19:53 )yihope Wrote: if someone speaks in english, if I don't want to listen to him, his words are only noise, if he speaks in italian I can't ignore him
Mmmm... Why? I don't speak Italian consciously, so consciously I can ignore it. I speak English, so, even if I ignore it consciously, it will still be "recorded" and "understood" by subconscious. No?

(17 Apr 2022, 19:53 )yihope Wrote: How are polluted and stolen the egregors?
Oh yes... Have you heard the story about destroying the stolen Castaneda's egregore?

I will move the general posts to the general thread.

I mean, the mother language is part of us, like the blood

About Castaneda,  I loved his books, I also bought the 3 VHS of Tensegrity, but in the first years of the new century I threw them away.
I think that when he had a magic circle between him and his adepts, he became prisoner.

I read an interesting article in http://www.sustainedaction.org/
What are your takes on hypnotic "triggers"?

I recently encountered a hypnotist who sounded remarkably like a friend of mine, even though I know it wasn't actually him. That tist has a common "closed trigger" in his files, or a phrase that should only activate when that specific person says it. (As opposed to an "open trigger", which has an effect no matter who says it)

I can't help but wonder if, should I get said trigger established and it actually works, my friend accidentally using the phrase would do anything.
(09 May 2022, 06:17 )Lycalopex Wrote: What are your takes on hypnotic "triggers"?

I recently encountered a hypnotist who sounded remarkably like a friend of mine, even though I know it wasn't actually him. That tist has a common "closed trigger" in his files, or a phrase that should only activate when that specific person says it. (As opposed to an "open trigger", which has an effect no matter who says it)

I can't help but wonder if, should I get said trigger established and it actually works, my friend accidentally using the phrase would do anything.

I'm not speaking as someone with schooling in hypnosis, but as someone who's been involved with this community etc. for some fifteen years now, I would say that triggers are generally based on your own interpretations of the situation. So it's unlikely to have a strong effect from your friend unless you expect it to.

You may be reminded of the hypnosis and recognize it as a trigger, but you're unlikely to, I dunno, get down on your knees and act like a dog unless A) you expect to and B) you don't have an aversion to NOT doing it
Hello all, hope you are doing well.

I have become rather bored with the content of hypnosis I come across. Anytime it sparks my interests its too little and too late. Been this way for years and becoming bored of listening to the same files.. So I am interested in making my own files. Curious if there are posts/discussions here for that - programs used, tts, best books on practising hypnosis etc.
Welcome @Biblup!

(07 Jun 2022, 22:24 )Biblup Wrote: I am interested in making my own files.
Good decision!

(07 Jun 2022, 22:24 )Biblup Wrote: Curious if there are posts/discussions here for that
It's mostly this thread, and:

Software, tips and tricks for creating and playing up hypno-files https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2109
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2691
Background hypnotic sounds https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2110
Hypnosis Scripts https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3035
Audio editing software, DAWs https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3530
Video editing software https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2038
Text to speech programs (TTS) https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2111
(I will add this to the first post)

Are you going to use your own voice or TTS?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,698 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,773 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra