Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Mens Soft Velvet Pants Christmas Santa Claus Holiday Carnival Long Pants Theme Party Cosplay Stage Show Costume Loose Trousers
$226.00-39%

latex rubber handmade
100% Natural Latex Rubber Mask Black Hood Masquerade Handmade Custom Cosplay Party ball
$915.61-61%

sexy
Seductive Sexy Thong Light Weight Simple Panties Lingerie Breathable G-string Solid Color Briefs Women Soft Thin Underwear
$1.69

shiny pantyhose
S M L Plus Size Tights Women Open Crotch Seamless Pantyhose Pole Dance Oil Shiny Erotic Lingerie Ladies Slim Shaping Stockings
$4.42

bdsm
Fox Tail Metal Anal Butt Plug Animal Role Play BDSM Sex Products Silicone Anal Plug Sex Toys for Woman Couples Adult Games
$3.47-2%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 New Sexy Women's Lace Floral Spaghetti Bra Corset Back Placket Polka Dot Crop Top Padded Bra Spaghetti Back Pants Lingerie
$36.28

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
(10 Aug 2021, 22:31 )Like Ra Wrote: Same. Believe it or not, a bathtub full of cum was one of my childhood dream (I would be dressed in pantyhose, swimsuit, bound and gagged in the bathtub, of course).
We have a dedicated thread for that. Need to find it, though... 😆

Did you by any chance feel ... tingly ... during Ann Margrets "Beans and Champagne" scene in the movie "Tommy"?
But I guess that's a topic for a whole different thread ... 😋

(Jump to ~4:40)

Source: https://youtu.be/boLQiAsH3ho
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Just bookmarking:

Can Your Reality Turn on a Word?
https://www.humanetech.com/podcast/34-ca...-on-a-word

Quote:Can hypnosis be a tool to help us see how our minds are being shaped and manipulated more than we realize? Guest Anthony Jacquin is a hypnotist and hypnotherapist of over 20 years, author of Reality is Plastic, and co-runs the Jacquin Hypnosis Academy. He uses his practice to help his clients change their behavior and improve their lives. In this episode, he breaks down the misconceptions of hypnosis and reveals that despite the influence of hypnotizing forces like social media, we all still have the ability to get in touch with our subconscious selves. “What can I say with certainty is true about me – what is good, true and real about me?” Anthony asks. “Much of what we’ve invested in is actually transient. It will change. What is unchanging?” Anthony draws connections between hypnosis and technology and the impacts of both on our subconscious minds but identifies a key difference – technology is exploiting us. But a better understanding of how that exploitation happens can empower us to break the cycle of exploitation.
(10 Aug 2021, 21:29 )Bound Whore Wrote:
(10 Aug 2021, 14:18 )hypnoxsis Wrote: I like Shemales and am arosed by them but not guys. Cocks can do it for me but when I see the guy's face it a dud for me. Is it only me who really thinks this? Should I quit or keep on thistle journey?

It's definetly not just you. I got into the "hey, why not try to suck to cock once and see if I'll enjoy it?" mindset quite recently after not questioning my heterosexuality even once for all my adult life. I am not attracted to men, I have no desire to have an emotional or intimate relationship with a man - well, other than having a dick shoved down my throat and getting drenched in cum, how much more intimate can you get, right? But you get my point, I assume.
Edit: I mean, if it ever turns out that I really enjoy going down on a man and an emotional bond came into play, I'd be fine with it and happily live on as a bisexual man. I just don't see/feel it as of now.
But hey, when we were little, most hetero boys thought girls were weird and gross and suddenly, at a later point, after puberty did its thing, they rocked our collective worlds.

M2F transgender represent the best of both worlds for this type of thinking, so yeah, I can totally understand and share your attraction. I literally only just yesterday started browsing subreddits dedicated to trans girls and oh my god, there are some cuties out there. Is there a thread for them? If not, I'll post one. (Here it is ...)

I'm exactly the same. I've been on Grindr looking for trans women in my area, but I'm more an more considering finding a discreet guy that I could feel comfortable with just so I could experience it.

I've been with 1 trans woman in the past, but she'd been on hormones and blockers for so long that she had a tiny cock, and it was hard for her to cum. But I DID enjoy when she did
(11 Jul 2017, 23:39 )sweetrubber Wrote: I am a former research psychologist and learned what to me was the best method of hypnosis of Milton Erickson [not directly from him but from one of his students].

I know this was posted awhile back but if your still around or if anyone else knows? What are low SMR waves used for? I know 40Hz gamma research looks positive to help alzheimer's. Wont replace drugs but has some good potential to be used as an additional treatment.

Using delta wave im getting good OBE from it. I think but not sure but appears, with training and focus, it might be able to use for remote viewing?

Are there any other good wave combinations that produce helpful or just flat out cool experiences?
Health question: anybody ever have auto-immune like symptoms to hypno? The body reacting like to a foreign toxin with a quasi-allergic reaction?

Asking for a friend 😊
I have come to the realization that whenever I am severely emotionally affected by situations or impressions i tend to feel adverse effects on my body chemistry (esp. sweat of which I can't stand the smell, in its intensity very different from sports or heat induced one). Could be related to cortisol levels (as my wife, a psychologist suggests). So I would not rule out the possibility that hypnosis does something to your hormone balance that triggers side effects.
(25 Oct 2021, 13:23 )Cattani Wrote: anybody ever have auto-immune like symptoms to hypno? The body reacting like to a foreign toxin with a quasi-allergic reaction?
You can try Catgirl's "Crossdress Experiment" which is based on that reaction: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid29493
From 8kun:

Quote:I have experienced some fairly strong effects, both in and out of trance. I don't hear voices. I rarely have thoughts that can be strongly identified with any particular speaker, but there have been more than a few that follow the lines of suggestion that hypnotists have given, and have at least a strong flavor of their voice. My experience is that they tend to come at fairly unpredictable times and that I cannot make them happen at will, although I can encourage it, and they are strongest shortly after binging sessions and mostly die down if I ignore them for a while. But for me they always seem to come back full force if I go looking for them again, and something also seems to be working in the background, more or less constantly, even when I don't do any hypnosis for long periods. The more I look, the more I can see the threads and the pathways that lead back into hypnosis, and the threads reach very far. Well beyond any hypnotic suggestions. Of course, there are other threads pulling in other directions too.

There are particular hypnotists that I like, but I think it has a lot to do with the subject and their situation. I think a person who gets into it enough can eventually experience the same strength of effect with more and more hypnotists. Because it isn't really about the hypnotist. It's a whole bigger thing, and it really comes down to you and how much you want to engage with that thing, or not. The hypnotist is just a gate, and there are many, many gates, many of which have nothing to do with hypnosis, at least not obviously. If you stop poking your head in one gate, the same thing will look for you at another. That's what you are really connecting with, and it'll find you, guaranteed.

IMO, this all goes straight into the occult, and into general spiritual practices and religion from there. If you want to know what's going on, you have to look for yourself. If you don't want to know, the thing will be happy to help make that happen for you, one way or another. Personally I suggest skipping the occult and going directly to serious investigation of the major religions. Keeping everything nice and contained in sensible wank sessions with extra flavor that don't interfere with the rest of your life might be the worst possible approach, but that's just my 2p.

That can be a reference to Castaneda's allies.
(04 Jan 2022, 20:31 )Jamiex Wrote: What I think is that people have really convinced themselves it's not them basically pretending,
"Pretending" is one of the basic steps to change reality.
(04 Jan 2022, 21:27 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Jan 2022, 20:31 )Jamiex Wrote: What I think is that people have really convinced themselves it's not them basically pretending,
"Pretending" is one of the basic steps to change reality.

Gotta fake it until ya make it 🤷😂

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,695 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,773 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra