Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
Lolita Girls Cute Heart Print Tights for Women Sexy Gothic Punk Magical Spider Web Mesh Fish Net Pantyhose Body Stockings
$16.56

lip plump
Shiny Pearl Moisturizer Color-changing Lip Gloss Transparent 3D Holographic Lip Plumping Oil Lip Make Up Plumper Nutritious Care
$12.60

electro stimulation device
Medical Themed Toys Electro Stimulation Urethral Penis Ring Male Chastity Device Electric Shock Sexual Toys Sex Toys for Men
$43.16-25%

exotic lingerie
Sexy Open Crotch Jumpsuit High Elastic Backless Erotic Bodysuit Hot Uniform Temptation Serotic Lingerie Sleepwear Exotic Apparel
$26.12

penis pump
Electric Penis Pump Sex Toys for Men USB Charging Automatic Penis Extender Vacuum Pump Penile Enlarger Erection Male Masturbator
$280.38

sexye doll
SEXYE 159cm Sexdoll Full Size EVO Metal Skeleton Silicone Real Implanted Hair Real Love Doll Sex Doll For Adult Toys for Man
$242.00-50%

transgender
ONEFENG 1800-2000g/pair Realistic Artificial Silicone Breasts Fake Big Boobs Enhancer Chest Bust Tits for Transgender
$114.83-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
That would be a logical step:

Are advertisers coming for your dreams?

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/06/...our-dreams

Quote:brands from Xbox to Coors to Burger King are teaming up with some scientists to attempt something similar: “Engineer” advertisements into willing consumers’ dreams, via video and audio clips. This week, a group of 40 dream researchers has pushed back in an online letter, calling for the regulation of commercial dream manipulation.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU_0jU0mMLw

OTOH, the whole story is a clever ad campaign 😆
I wouldn't want that. That sounds terrible
idk if this is the correct place to ask, but does anybody else have problems with posting on 8kun? Been trying for weeks to post on the hypno board but nothing goes through. Cant post at all 😟 Tried to email site admin but that wouldnt go through either.
Are there any other sites than 8kun/hypno, retroshare & this site where hypnolovers should be?
(23 Jun 2021, 21:24 )xorzee Wrote: does anybody else have problems with posting on 8kun? Been trying for weeks to post on the hypno board but nothing goes through. Cant post at all
Works fine for me. Are there any errors? 8kun might temporary ban some dynamic IP-addresses.
Its saying: "The server took too long to submit your post. Your post was probably still submitted. If it wasn't, 8kun might be experiencing isues right. Error information:
Status 0
Error:

Nothing else then that😕 hopefully it goes over soon, but its almost been a month 😟
Hello everyone,

I hope this is the right place to ask my question:

My girlfriend recently went through a phase of pain therapy, because she had a rare condition with her vagina.
We were always an open couple and loved experimenting, but this experience set us back a lot.

She's feeling a lot better aeady, but her arousal is gone and we're looking for ways to get it back.
It simply became a lot harder for her to get into the mood for anything, because of the pain she related with that area.

Now we want to try hypnosis, to get her in an aroused state more easily.
She even tried listening to BambiSleep, but it doesn't show any effects on her. Now I wanted to ask for suggestions to what files she could listen to?

We want her to be more aroused again, more slutty and simply have the urge engage in sexual activities more often.

We're open for any suggestions!
This is how easily we can be tricked:

These Musical Illusions will Make You Question Everything

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec7BR5Zic-U
This is an interesting, and, I must confess, kinda scary exercise. I don't know where to put it, will leave it here for a while.

Quote:Imagine that you’re looking into one of your mirrors at home. However, you’ve just taken an “invisibility pill” and you’re completely invisible. Take a look at the mirror and observe the details of the mirror and the wall that the mirror is hanging on. Furthermore, notice the back of the room as it appears in the reflection of the mirror. Again, because you’re completely invisible, you can see the back of the room through the mirror.

Now imagine that your vocal cords have been severed, and you can’t speak. So now, you’re completely invisible, and you can’t speak.

What happened to your personality traits?

Are “YOU” still out-going, boring, guarded, shy, self-confident, modest, secretive, friendly, vain, immature, courteous, rebellious, generous, lazy, cheap, aloof, etc.?

What happened to “YOU”? You’re the same “YOU” (only now you're invisible and can’t talk).

Your personality is simply a mental construct. It is a phantom. It is an illusion. “YOU” (and parents, society, etc.) have constructed it to define who you think “YOU” are. It’s composed of mere beliefs and judgments about who “YOU” are.
Not sure where else to put this, so I figured I'll ask here.

I've not had much luck with self hypnosis before, but I keep trying looking for something that will work. I recently picked up a THC vape, because I've heard that helps some people. So I'm looking for a really well done file I guess.

What I'm looking for is something that will help me develop maybe an alter? I'm not sure what exactly to call it, but my goal is to be able to be my normal self, but also be able to slip into the feminine headspace when I want to. To act/think/talk in a more feminine way. I've lived this normal male life for so long that it's hard to break out of it. I'd like to be able to go back and forth between the two. If any of that makes sense
(04 Aug 2021, 00:32 )anotherkyguy Wrote: What I'm looking for is something that will help me develop, maybe, an alter?
I would go this way, unless absolutely necessary for physical health issues or surviving.

(04 Aug 2021, 00:32 )anotherkyguy Wrote: my goal is to be able to be my normal self, but also be able to slip into the feminine headspace when I want to. To act/think/talk in a more feminine way.
How "nasty" that "feminine you" should be? There is a whole range of hypnos ranging from "feminine/sissy time for you" triggers to Bambi. Have a look in the Sissification and Positive Feminization threads:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2113
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2824

For example, this file: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid27491

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,695 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,773 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra