Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Kids Girls Hight Waist Stirrup Ballet Workout Dance Leggings Gymnastic Skinny Casual Stetchable Pants Exercise Clothes
$16.93-39%

msemis
Children Girls Gymnastics Leotard Ballet Dance Outfit 2 Pieces Swimwear Swimsuit Jumpsuit with Shorts Workout Skating Bodysuit
$22.34-35%

latex rubber fashion
Fashion Children Sneakers for Girls and Boys 2024 Summer New Casual Soft Anti-Slippery Sports Running Basketball Mesh Shoes
$40.91-56%

latex swimsuit
Sexy White Latex Sailor Collar Bathing Swimsuit Cosplay Short Sleeve with Front Zip for Girl Women Cosplay Costumes
$84.68-29%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Children Shiny Tank Leotards for Girls Dance Classes Spandex Nylon Sleeveless Black Ballet Leotard Performance Costumes
$19.34-44%

transparent dress
XXL 3XL 4XL 5XL 6XL Plus Size Women Embroidery Bra Big Bow Erotic Underwear Hot Sexy Lingerie Babydolls Transparent Purple Dress
$10.19

suspension bondage
Bondage Board / BDSM Furniture CBT Sex Furniture Gear Adult Toy Puppy Style Suspension Sex Toys for Men Couples
$292.12-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

First Leotard-Wearing Experience
(19 Feb 2020, 18:22 )LeotardLover Wrote: She couldn’t find a replacement so her and my mom talked me into doing it, I was 14 and tall and skinny like a beanpole.
What a story!

(19 Feb 2020, 18:22 )LeotardLover Wrote: All of that eventually landed me a role in a NY fashion show for Donna Karen, who chose me to wear one of her bodysuits. I’ll always remember that experience because they taught me to wear pantyhose which was a requirement.  
WAT???? PHOTOOOOOO!!!!!
@LeotardLover Fantastic story, I wish I had been coerced to wearing leotards like that... and making money??? How lucky for you. Since you were an 80's leotard model, are there any surviving photos in your possession? Is your avatar photo actually one of your model photos?
I have a book of some images I used for casting calls. I have to ask my mom if she knows where it is. 

Generally it’s very difficult getting images from Photographers, it was that way then and is still now. Back when I modeled, it was all slide film. Very, very few sent pictures later. And a lot of stuff I did wasn’t in magazine, so I couldn't just wait for it to come out and scan images. Today most model agencies scan magazine ads of their clients for look books or portfolios. 

The image in my avatar is me from 1992 for a series of ads for Lycra by Dupont. I really wanted the platinum silver unitard and leotard, they had it made for me but after the shoot they held onto it thinking they would hire me a few more times. I was hired once for a trade show and after that nothing. I wish I had asked again for it. They used the image in almost every women’s magazine and I think a few newspapers. In 1994 they hired me again for a trade show but that was in a hot pink racer back unitard and abstract multi colored tank scoop back leotard. They gave me that outfit but I don’t remember ever wearing it again. 

I did a lot of stuff like ads for medical meds, and wheelchairs in unitards and leotards with hoods. I did a Tempur Pedic magazine ad for a reclining mattress that had his and her sides so one could be reclined up while the other was flat and sleeping. I wore a blue shiny footed unitard with a silver/grey long sleeve leotard. 

The stuff that really sucked, I did a ton of Reebok shoots for local reps in their ‘Step’ line of tights, unitards and leotards and then Reebok brand used them at trade shows internationally and in some ads for high impact aerobics. The reps told me it was just for their local advertising. I feel Reebok should have additionally compensated me but they didn’t.  

In terms of the Donna Karen bodysuit, I just wore it in the one fashion show in New York. I wasn’t in any ads. DK wanted me in other fashion shows in Europe, but I didn’t go for some reason I don’t remember. When I lived in NY, they would hire me to model bodysuits with pantyhose as they were designing them like an in-house model but I didn’t do anything beyond that. Donna Karen said a few times that she loved the high-cut panty on me, meaning the lower part of the bodysuit. 

After that I had two male designers wanting to hire me as a muse in a leotard which I wasn’t into. I did a lot of stuff in tights and leotards mostly for other stuff then aerobic themed. I modeled a few one-piece swimsuits in ads and shows for Gottex, Bodyglove (I modeled a ton of neoprene one-piece suits), Zinka that made the neon sunscreen had a swimsuit line and Gotcha. Later Bodyglove came out with neoprene women's clothing, and I did several fashion shows in neoprene high-cut leg bodysuits with neoprene short skirts over top. It was so unbelievably hot to wear. I also did two photoshoots in 90 degree weather which was brutal. Then the scene changed because aerobics and high-leg leotard and swimwear was becoming passe, so I got a lot of offers for brands wanting me to model gay/fetish leotard stuff which I wasn't into or ready for. I did one which my agency talked me into which was in a leotard, 3 pantyhose unitards and then a long sleeve leotard which were just liners of sorts, then a patent leather bodysuit with high legs that was very difficult to get into. I didn't like that I was stitched into it from behind, which meant there was no easy or quick way out. Thigh high leather boots that were hard to get on and then attached to the bodysuit. The bodysuit had a very high collar that felt more like a neck brace and was so uncomfortable. It was hard to move and bend in, but I managed to get through that photoshoot and then swore I would never do anything like that again. So I left modeling around then.
I forgot to mention that the Reebok stuff was before I signed with an agency, and everything after was with.
(21 Feb 2020, 20:11 )LeotardLover Wrote: Donna Karen said a few times that she loved the high-cut panty on me, meaning the lower part of the bodysuit. 
I just proof read my post, when I posted I got on a business call and forgot about it. 

What I meant with this line is, it was the ONLY thing Donna Karen ever said to me. She could have said a lot of things, but that was odd, and the fact that she said it a couple of times.
(22 Feb 2020, 02:50 )LeotardLover Wrote: Donna Karen
Is "Donna Karen" = "Donna Karan"?
(20 Feb 2020, 01:44 )essanym Wrote: @LeotardLover Fantastic story, I wish I had been coerced to wearing leotards like that... 

I would be to, but not by my mom. Would you? 

It was weird cause that’s literally like the last thing I expect my mother to say or do. 

Looking back on the experience, I think my mother had a spandex fetish because she loved wearing dance wear and loved seeing women and men in spandex who were fit. 

When I got my first 10-speed bike, she bought me bib shorts and a jersey before a helmet. 

She was in Switzerland 4 years ago and saw these bib knickers in a bike shop window that were shiny purple. I think the color is the same or close to the shade of LeoHex purple. I don’t wear them because the insert or pad is too thick, but if I wore it with the Leohex long sleeve leotard she would love it. 

I really want the LeoHex long sleeve leotards but I’m afraid they are too short torso wise and I don’t want to buy one, wait in anticipation to receive it only to discover what I think I aeady know. That’s like dangling cheese covered in sugar and crack cocaine to a mouse. 

I’ve read a few posts from people who are 6’ who say they are too short and I’m 6’2”.
(22 Feb 2020, 03:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Feb 2020, 02:50 )LeotardLover Wrote: Donna Karen
Is "Donna Karen" = "Donna Karan"?

You are totally right. Toiletclaw
thats the exact reason I have not gambled on them too... 6'2" here as well
@Like Ra says that they sort of top out as 1m75cm-1m80cm 😟
I don't mind if the leg holes pull high, I only wear high cut leotards to begin with. I'm worried the shoulders and neck hole will be crazy tight. I've heard the material they are made in is not super stretchy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 71 32,948 18 Apr 2024, 12:26
Last Post: MermanPet
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,621 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
Wearing Bodysuits (Openly) In Public LeotardLover 9 2,761 03 Apr 2024, 10:05
Last Post: Anne
Upper or downer when wearing a one-piece suit? Cicada3 7 2,318 03 Aug 2020, 23:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,346 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover