Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Sexy Female Bodysuit Adjustable Leather Bondage Straps Shiny Spandex Leotards Hanging Neck Ladies Catsuit body shaper corset
$175.58-56%

erotic
Male Masturbator Cup Sucking Vibrator For Women Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Adult Games Erotic Sex Toys For Men Couple
$9.68-50%

rubber latex dress
Sexy Shiny Rubber Girl Latex Mini Dress Black Red Sleeveless Wet Look PU Leather Tight Catsuit Outfit Dance Wear Elastic Costume
$149.23-34%

vac-u-lock toy
DTSUDU Vac-U-Lock Sex Machine Metal Accessories for Automatic Quick Plug Masturbation Machine Women and Man Sex Toy Adapter
$25.31-38%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Skinny Cut Out Bodycon Black Sexy Bodysuit Women Fashion Solid Body Suit Cold Shoulder Party Bodysuits Tops One Piece
$24.19-40%

bodystockings
Sexy Fishnet Girl Rhinestone Crystal Arm Sleeve 3 Piece Suit Dresses Bodystockings Clubwear Lingerie
$3.18

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Long Sleeve Ballet Dance Unitard Kids Gymnastics Bodysuit Leotard Children's Skate Jumpsuit Stage Perform Costume
$22.75-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
(03 Aug 2020, 13:40 )Culmor Wrote: would love to do the ponyplay/gelding thing, if only I was half my age.

I love the aesthetic of pony play gear but as soon as someone starts acting like a horse, I lose interest.

Isn't gelding a rather permanent change? What is the benefit for such a procedure?
I've often wondered what went on at Cosplay and Comic-Con type events...

tumblr_pgcwtoBMpK1wqv9mlo1_1280.jpg    - now that's a hotel room I'd be happy to share  😁

And it's always a bit of a shock when you realise your (super)hero's are also people, just like us...

82745be67f4a84efc8e8d03b552f00c2.jpg   

Enjoy

MJ
Quote:Isn't gelding a rather permanent change? What is the benefit for such a procedure?

Gelding = a M to F cross-dressing pony. Like Jessika Cloud.

jk1.jpg   

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jesscloud/...ateposted/
(08 Aug 2020, 10:26 )Culmor Wrote: Gelding = a M to F cross-dressing pony.
... you learn something new every day ...
(08 Aug 2020, 10:26 )Culmor Wrote: Gelding = a M to F cross-dressing pony. Like Jessika Cloud.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought gelding was castration and I couldn't figure out why someone would do that in pony play. What a scary thought.
Quote:I thought gelding was castration
Obviously in RL it is.

But apparently in the UK ponyplay scene there were once such convincing crossplaying ponies that some drivers became seriously p'd off when they found out at the end of the day's play that the 'pony' they'd been driving had meat and two veg  o.O

Hence some crossplaying ponies now describe themselves as 'geldings'. I believe this is still controversial though...
 cosplay_49_beauty.jpg   
Just a beauty. Beauty-fetish, that is.

See here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1011

cosplay_53_beauty.jpg     cosplay_52_beauty.jpg     cosplay_51_beauty.jpg     cosplay_50_beauty.jpg   
 HR0.jpg     HR1.jpg     HR2.jpg     HR3.jpg     HR4.jpg   
Anne mentioning the cost of rubber on another thread reminded me of the made-to-measure Asuka plugsuit from Andromeda Latex. 2300€ in 2016, and you have to wait for a production slot to be announced.

Asuka0.jpg     Asuka0-1.jpg     Asuka1.jpg     Asuka2.jpg     Asuka3.jpg     Asuka4.jpg   

See a review here.
http://senshisshelter.blogspot.com/2018/...c1f386b252
This is dedication, Akiho Licia aeady had his new-style plugsuit before the movie was released.

Akiho1.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,828 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,833 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,187 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra