Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
Moisturizing Lip Balm Waterproof Long Lasting Lips Gloss Changing Color Anti Dry Cracking Lipstick Makeup Sexy Plump Beauty Lips
$16.00

bondage hood
Adult Full Face Sexy Black PU Leathers Head Bondage Hood Masks Men Cosplays Party Costume Head Cover Open Eyes Nightclub Wear
$9.64-20%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Slimming Underwear Women's Binder and Shapers Long Sleeve One Size Push Up Shaper Tops
$21.77-40%

stainless steel cock
Super Small Stainless Steel Male Chastity Devices Cock Cage With Catheter Penis Lock Cock Ring Sex Toys For Men Chastity Belt
$23.24

anal balls
Silicone Big Anal Beads Balls Butt Plug Vaginal Balls Erotic Sex Toys for Women Anus Masturbator Anus Dilator Prostate Massager
$19.02-34%

lobudek
Rhinesontes Tassel Blazer For Male Singer Stage Concer Show Costume Bar Nightclub Performance Shiny Suit Jacket Casual Tuxedo
$139.15-44%

bondage
Halloween Mask Sexy PU Leather Half Face Bondage Cage Masks Punk Party Game Cosplay Mask Fetish New And Unique Accessories Woman
$3.80

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Pro-tip, when you change into your cosplay boots place your everyday shoes out-of-shot 😉

Boo.jpg   
I dunno, that makes the person far more relatable. 😋
 nwg1.jpg     NWG2.jpg     nwg3.jpg     nwg4.jpg     nwg5.jpg     nwg6.jpg   
Another cosplaying beauty:

cosplay_57_super_sonico.jpg     cosplay_59_super_sonico.jpg     cosplay_60_super_sonico.jpg     cosplay_58_super_sonico.jpg   

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/suakirin/status/1301585365883670528
 KS0.jpg   

This is Rindou's creation, demon-fighting nun Kamori Sayaka

This is the only cosplay I've ever seen of her but somehow even with the translucent latex I feel a little cheated 😉

KS1.jpg     KS2.jpg     KS3.jpg     KS4.jpg   

Yup, it's a crossplay.

oops.jpg   

KS5.jpg     KS6.jpg     KS7.jpg     KS8.jpg     KS9.jpg     KS10.jpg   
(07 Sep 2020, 21:05 )Like Ra Wrote: Latex "nun with a gun" and other latex cosplay girls with some strange props:

The cosplayer on the right is the same guy as in the post above, Saiwsaiwsaiw 😊
(09 Sep 2020, 19:13 )Culmor Wrote: Yup, it's a crossplay

Wow. He looks really good. I wish I looked that good in latex... or anything.
(09 Sep 2020, 20:23 )Culmor Wrote: The cosplayer on the right is the same guy as in the post above, Saiwsaiwsaiw
Ahh, that explains the legs... They looked very strange to me.
I found some latex 2B photos on twitter.  Stunning craftsmanship with laser cut latex details.  Cosplayer is Poisonneus.  There's a bunch more good cosplays if you follow the link.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 D21sIT_X0Aciyru.jpg     D21ukPnXcAELa80.jpg     D21ybZvXQAAifUx.jpg     D21yciPWkAAwj_9.jpg     D210Kw8XgAI-780.jpg     D210Kw9XcAEC3Pi.jpg     D210KxCXgAI7aOs.jpg     D216uhCXQAIa5j_.jpg     EeJzAAeXoAIOpDY.jpg   
(10 Sep 2020, 02:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 Sep 2020, 20:23 )Culmor Wrote: The cosplayer on the right is the same guy as in the post above, Saiwsaiwsaiw
Ahh, that explains the legs... They looked very strange to me.

That's what tipped me off too. Also, I just noticed that Saiwsaiwsaiw's opaque Kamori suit (at least) is zipless.

Suitfront.jpg     Suitback.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,893 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,845 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,192 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra