Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

temorish
1.0MM Latex Rubber cosplay Gloves Latex Rubber Black Short Gloves High Quality Latex Mitt Black Color M
$35.09-10%

deep throat gag
Sex Accessories Harness Mouth Gag Deep Throat Training Tools SM Toys Nose Hook Adult BDSM Games Toy Restraints Strap Bondage
$16.56

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Fitness Leggings Women Workout Pants Push Up Leggins Butt Sexy Gym Clothings Compression Sport Leggings
$39.22

FRRK
FRRK Chastity Belt with Inverted Cylinder Plugged Cock Cage Metal Penis Rings Harness Sex Toys Erotic Products 남성 파워 링
$14.98-20%

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom Holo Red Wide Fit Boot Women 75Cm Crotch Thigh High Long Boots Unisex 12Cm High Heels Pointy Toes Fetish Shoes
$320.65-32%

speerise
SPEERISE Women Skinny Shorts High Waisted Spandex Jazz Ballet Dance Shorts Black Dancing short Quick Dry Breathable
$100.36-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piGF1fK16_0
]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piGF1fK16_0
[/url]
K-Y jelly and silicone lube! Have you heard that @Culmor? No baby powder!

BTW, she looks like Kary Byron from Mythbusters 😁
Ok, I’m not sure what a plugsuit really is.
I know of plugins and pop-outs, but a plug-suit in this environment may mean that this latex suit has one or two dildos built in to do something. Maybe......
(26 Aug 2020, 15:59 )Tinker D Wrote: I’m not sure what a plugsuit really is.
As far as I remember, plugsuits are directly connected to the nerve system of the pilots (Asuka Langley is a pilot).

And no, I never watched Evangelion.
Ok, yes I remember now.
Plug-suit. An outfit that connects equiptment to the human body for faster response time without using limbs.
Quote:K-Y jelly and silicone lube! Have you heard that @Culmor? No baby powder!

Neon Genesis Evangelion Asuka's plugsuit - shrink.mp4 (Size: 881.7 KB )

(26 Aug 2020, 15:59 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, I’m not sure what a plugsuit really is.
I know of plugins and pop-outs, but a plug-suit in this environment may mean that this latex suit has one or two dildos built in to do something. Maybe......

I'm super nerdy about this show so I'm going to answer this as best I can.  It's called a plug suit because of where they are as they pilot giant mechs (called evangelions or EVA for short).  The cockpit of the EVA is called an entry plug because first they get into the plug and then the plug is inserted into the EVA.  The entry plug is around 70 - 75 ft long and is shaped like a cigar or torpedo; basically a cylinder with rounded ends.  You could think of the entry plug as the spinal column of the EVA and the pilot as the source of motor function.  The pilot has a seat with controls and view screens right in the middle of the entry plug.  As far as I remember, they don't have any wiring or tubing that connects to their suits, they just sit in seats with their hands on the controls.  It's been years since I've sat and watched the show so hopefully I didn't get any details wrong.
In one episode Shinji has to wear Asuka's spare plugsuit, much to his embarrassment - I particularly like that Asuka tells him not to get any ideas 😉

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x55jya5

shinji.jpg   
Since we're on the subject of plugsuits, I will repost mine in this thread.  This one is from the second movie and belongs to a character that is not in the series.

[Image: post_12895_1581484397_71131d68ec32e8cb18...kqmcAn.jpg]
Akiho Licia just posted another shot of his new suit.

NewPlugsuit.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,834 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,836 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,188 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra