Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress anime
Latex Hood Mask Open Mouth Unique Club Wear Headgear Sexy Crossdressing Cosplay Couples Face Mask Hood For CS Game Halloween
$7.19

latex one piece
1Set Birthday Balloons Kids Party Decoration Baby Shower Balloons Happy Birthday Banners Anime One Piece Theme Cupcake Toppers
$6.75-50%

stainless steel cock
Chaste Bird NEW Stainless Steel standard Device Chastity Cock Cage Penis Ring Adult Sex Toys A309
$8.46

penis
Penis Ring Elastic Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Silicone Sex Toys For Men Adult Products
$1.16-30%

pantyhose bodysuit
New Sexy Lingerie Women Bodysuit Clothes Erotic Uniform Temptation Breasts Hanging Neck Mesh Stockings Perspective Pantyhose
$4.69-30%

larpgears
Handmade sexy women's ultra short Fetish t-shirt with 100% natural latex materials custom size
$39.93-11%

male chastity
Locking Male Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Belt Lock Five Testis Rings Chastity Cage Man Adult Supplies Sex Toys For Men
$3.64

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Another latex version of Asuka:

asuka_langley_cosplay-latex-04.jpg     asuka_langley_cosplay-latex-05.jpg   
I have to put my hand up, mea culpa.
These arrived this morning and I should have done this years ago.

Pjur.JPG   

In my defence, I'll mention that I've tried 'Serum' silicone polish/dressing aid before and didn't get on with it at all, everything was permanently sticky. This stuff is much better.

Other news, Libidex relaunches their website tomorrow, there's been talk of them moving into the cosplay market. We shall see.

https://libidex.com/
Isn't Pjur silicone based (=sticky, but warm)? I had a huge bottle of it, but fully switched to water based J-Lube as soon as I got one.
I assume it's silicone based (it says 'no water') but it's not at all sticky. I gave my Harley suit a quick spray and was very impressed.

HQ.JPG   
Nice one!

Is it for polishing (outside) only? Or as the first photo says: "dressing aid". "My" silicone Pjur left shiny sticky spots everywhere, what made repairing very difficult.
(07 Sep 2020, 13:30 )Culmor Wrote: This stuff is much better.

Yes, that stuff is awesome.  I use that or Vividress, mostly depending on which bottle I lay eyes on first.  The biggest problem I had when wearing latex for hours with talc was that I would begin to experience really bad chafing pain at the inside of my elbow.  For some reason I can't seem to get enough sweat going to self lubricate the suits and that one spot is many times worse than any of the other bendy spots.  Silicone based lubes has saved me from that chafing pain.
(07 Sep 2020, 15:11 )Like Ra Wrote: Nice one!

Is it for polishing (outside) only? Or as the first photo says: "dressing aid". "My" silicone Pjur left shiny sticky spots everywhere, what made repairing very difficult.

The bottle is for inside, the spray for outside.
Latex "nun with a gun" and other latex cosplay girls with some strange props:

cosplay_54_latex_nun_with_a_gun.jpg     cosplay_55_latex_girl_with_a_sword.jpg     cosplay_56_latex_girl_with_a_mask.jpg   
I think the 'Nun with a gun' is from 'Hitman: Absolution' (2012).

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9NC-PCHp_I
(07 Sep 2020, 13:30 )Culmor Wrote: I have to put my hand up, mea culpa.
These arrived this morning and I should have done this years ago.

In my defence, I'll mention that I've tried 'Serum' silicone polish/dressing aid before and didn't get on with it at all, everything was permanently sticky. This stuff is much better.
 Yea Ive used some of the Pjur stuff before, pretty good... but ive mainly stuck with Chlorination as I very rarely get the opportunity for extender wear 😟

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,893 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,845 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,192 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra