Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

msemis
Kids Girls Dance Practice Costume Ballet Dance Crop Top with Booty Shorts Set Gymnastics Dancewear Running Gym Workout Swimwear
$113.27-25%

anal balls
Super big glass ball 40mm 50mm anal plug beads vagina training vaginal ball smart ball sex toys for Gay Women Men
$9.14-1%

hormone female
Breast Enlargement Cream Chest Enhancement Elasticity Promote Female Hormone Breast Lift Firming Massage Up Size Bust Care 20ML
$22.54

pueraria mirifica
300g BREAST ENLARGEMENT Body Cream Fast Growth Boobs Enlargement Body Oil 100% PURE PUERARIA MIRIFICA CREAM
$53.24-20%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

soronssy
Harajuku Men T Shirt Shiny Glossy Smooth Transparent O-neck Short Sleeve Tee Tops Fitness Streetwear Sexy Men Clothing Clubwear
$146.93-30%

zlatameer
Metallic Purple Latex Rubber Women Shirt Party Suit Back Zip with Puff Sleeves Handmade Costumes Clothing S-LSW014
$145.18-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Can anybody clearly explain the difference between kigurumi and cosplay? For example, I would call the photos posted by Madjack as "kigurumi".
(24 Jan 2014, 15:27 )Like Ra Wrote: Can anybody clearly explain the difference between kigurumi and cosplay? For example, I would call the photos posted by Madjack as "kigurumi".

Had spotted that also, but have no idea and struggled to see any obvious differences, unless it's the covering of the face? (but what does that make a person dressed as Batman/Spiderman?)

MJ
I noticed that for kigurumi you have to wear a skin-coloured zentai suit first, so kigurumi requires a "full-enclosure". Mascot suits are also considered kigurumi.

For example, on eBay:

eBay: kigurumi
eBay: cosplay
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/59

kigurumi 着ぐるみ costumed animal characters
Quote:...a simple question; Is Cosplay a form of Fetish or is it just Fun?

That's very, very far indeed from being a 'simple' question. I could write for a week about that...incidentally, what I do is a sub-set of cosplay called 'crossplay'. In my experience MtoF crossplays almost all have a fetishistic element to them (guys play girls they think are sexy) and FtoM ones very often do...actually very many more girls play guys than vice versa.

I understand the literal translation of 'kigurumi' is 'to wear a stuffed toy'. The 'nude zentai worn with a huge mask and under a costume ' form is called 'anime kigurumi' and is almost entirely a male crossplaying activity.

Here's a crossplay that takes some serious courage, probably the bravest I've ever seen, Steve P as Kodachi 'The Black Rose' Kuno from Ranma 1/2 at London MCM Expo. As he wrote in his journal about the first test fitting...

Quote:...Thanks for not mentioning I didnt have tights! I was in too much of a hurry to try the leo on. But on the day I will have some super sexy sheer nude tights to go with the costume. 😉

Kodachi_Kuno-300x222.png     Bravest.jpg     4.jpg   
Some Harley's...

L1.jpg     Cosplay1.jpg     Cosplay2.jpg     Cosplay3.jpg     Cosplay5.jpg     Cosplay8.jpg     Cosplay12.jpg     Cosplay16.jpg     tumblr_mkwijdWNLX1s45tvro1_500.jpg   
(25 Jan 2014, 00:30 )culmor Wrote: Some Harley's...

Love the corset in the 3rd picture from left

MJ
(25 Jan 2014, 08:37 )madjack Wrote: Love the corset in the 3rd picture from left

MJ

There's a branch of cosplay called 'steampunk' that's very popular. It imagines a world where the use of electricity never took off and steam-power continued resulting in a sort of high-tech Victorian world with anachronistic technology. Players either create their own characters or re-invent existing ones in steampunk style. Elaborate corsetry is almost essential for the ladies and goggles for everyone. I think steampunks tend to be a bit older than most cosplayers, I've seen a few people who were probably close to drawing a pension in some amazing costumes 😊

Some Detective Comics and Star Wars characters re-imagined in steampunk style.

DC steampunk.jpg     Steampunk_Star_Wars.jpg   

I'm not sure who this character is...

steampunk_vs_latex.jpg   
Great posting by Culmor - Steampunk has long held an attraction to me (maybe it's the Victorian corsetry 😁 )

Back to a more obvious Cosplay character - Chun Li from Street-fighter

chun_li_by_dollwithagun-d4m2cq7.jpg     chun_li_cosplay_hyper_con_2012_by_lexlexy-d5fj6gp.jpg     chun_li_street_fighter_cosplay_by_lenity-d42u460.jpg   

..what's not to like? 😁

MJ
Even better, Chun-Li in heels... 😁

CL1.jpg     CL2.jpg   

I love Steve P's Sailor Pluto costume...

SP1.jpg     SP2.jpg     SP3.jpg     SP4.jpg   

and his 'Poison Ivy', a seriously brave guy.

Ivy Compilation1.jpg   

I'm not sure whether I've posted these pics of my updated Black Canary before.

1108849-284702_112697_black_canary_super.jpg     black_canary_color_by_giuliapriori-d65ybn1.jpg     BC1.jpg     BC2.jpg     bc8.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,753 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,803 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,167 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra