Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
Woman Leather Harness Open Mouth Ball with Nose Hook Mouth Gag BDSM Bondage Mouth Plug Erotic Sex Products Mouth Plug Sex Games
$9.78-29%

2024 chastity
Men Chastity Cage Device Silicone Lock Cock Hollow Breathable Adult Toy Penis Ring Erotic Urethral Lock Ring Adult Gay Sex Toys
$6.03-50%

gaff panties
New Men Low Waist Sissy Pouch Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Hollow Men's G-string
$50.14

FRRK
FRRK BDSM Inverted Chastity Cage With Dildo Negative Cock Cage Chastity Belt Metal Cylinder Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys
$57.33-20%

2022 chastity
Stainless Steel Metal Chastity Cage With Screw to Lock Dick Steel Penis Rings Erotic Sexual Toys For Male 2022 NEW Adult Sex Toy
$48.25-44%

hypnosis device
CES Therapy Sleep Aid Device Anxiety Helper Transcranial Insomnia Depression Migraine Hypnosis Relieve Head Pain Relief
$482.79-59%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
panties with cork female adult milk first Masturbation toy Vibrator egg licking vaginal adapter women men cheapest sexrobot CRW1
$10.67-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Some Samus Aran cosplays:

SA01.jpg     SA02.jpg     SA03.jpg     SA04.jpg     SA05.jpg     SA06.jpg     SA07.jpg     SA08.jpg     SA10.jpg     SA11.jpg     SA12.jpg     SA13.jpg     SA14.jpg     SA15.jpg     SA16.jpg     SA17.jpg     SA18.jpg   
Katy Perry (or not... 😉 )

Sperry1.jpg     sperry2.jpg     sperry3.jpg     Sperry 4.jpg   
(16 Feb 2014, 19:43 )culmor Wrote: Katy Perry (or not... 😉 )
Nice try, but absolutely not, to be honest.
OK, so no self respecting cosplay fetishist could ignore Star Trek, just look at these!

star_trek_cosplay_in_the_harbor_at_otakon_2013_by_gamerzone18-d6mqykq.jpg     to_boldly_go_by_the_cosplay_scion-d4bvavm.jpg    - nothing quite like the original uniforms (memorably re-visited in DS9 'Trials and Tribble-ations' and worn by the delightful Terry Farrell - sad, sad, person that I am to know this 😁 )

seven_of_nine_1_by_weatherstone-d3is2nj.jpg   
And then there is Seven of Nine... oh my!

Enjoy

MJ
Nice pics...I like Star Trek 😉
Always a good topic.
But what happened to the foot/shoe in the pic with 7of9?
I think I've posted this before somewhere but
 STTOS.jpg   
(18 Feb 2014, 17:58 )B1u3 Wrote: But what happened to the foot/shoe in the pic with 7of9?
Nothing. This is how it's supposed to be.
No, no, no, it's absolutely not, that's the cheapo 'costume bought from the local party shop' way of doing things. The shoe and heel is supposed to be an integral part of the bodysuit, it's not a shoe worn underneath the suit with the heel poking through a hole.

seven2003.jpg   

I have a genuine Deanna Troy costume (not a cosplay replica) and the shoes are part of the leggings too. Here they are with the 'Seven of Nine' inspired copies I made myself.

TroiShoes.JPG     SevenShoes.JPG     Integral shoes 1.jpg   
Fascinating insight into the level of detail both the original TV/Movie go to when creating clothing and then when people, such as the ever inventive Culmor, are re-creating those items.

I guess if you're doing it seriously then the details are everything, but then that would mean all the gorgeous latex versions of the original Trek dresses would never have been made - I for one would lament that loss 😁

Great contributions to the thread from all

MJ
Not 100% sure of the character here (Bayonetta?), but love the image:

bayonetta_cosplay_by_yuegene-d36s15i.jpg   

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,753 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,804 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,169 28 Oct 2012, 02:40