Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity 2021
Flip Design Male Chastity Device with 2 Cock Cage Cap and 4 Penis Ring Plastic Chastity Belt Adult Sex Toy
$24.56-37%

shiny pantyhose
Plus Size Oil Shiny Fitness Tights For Women Soft Smooth Satin Pantyhose Pole Dance Thigh High Glossy Socks Sexy Shaping Hosiery
$10.01

bondage restraints
5m/10m Upgrade Soft Silk Rope Sex Bondage Restraint Slave Roleplay Sex Toys For Women Couples Adult Games Erotic Bdsm Fetish
$3.24

cosplay sexy
CLEVER-MENMODE Men's Sexy Bodysuit Christmas Snowman Cosplay V-shaped G-string Mankini Fetish Costume Flirting Clothing
$6.05-28%

Foreskin Corrector
Newest 2pcs Silicone Male Foreskin Corrector Penis Ring Daily Night Glans Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men Adult
$1.17-50%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Lace Bodysuit Sheer Mesh One Piece Bright Body Women Solid Sexy Top Crotchless Sissy Naked Tight Fitting Teddy Lingerie
$8.71

transparent dress
Sxey Women's Transparent Tunic Top Beachwear Cover-ups Dress Long Sleeve Beach Wear Beachwear Female
$8.16-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Quote:Hats off to the guy for simply getting out there and doing it.

He's actually a really nice guy too if you meet him. He took a load of crap from some 'friends' about his crossplays and he came back with this:

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/oZZlzc551j0
[/video]

He must have about forty or fifty crossplay costumes., many based on leos and catsuits.

Steve earlier this year as Nina(the alternative costume) and a Gundam hostess.

CI_85189_1384213610.jpg     Steve.jpg     R12.jpg   

My favourite Steve quotes from CosI re this Kodachi Kuno outfit:

8.jpg     9.jpg   

Quote: I never learnt girly gym stuff at school... Thanks for not mentioning I didnt have tights! I was in too much of a hurry to try the leo on. But on the day I will have some super sexy sheer nude tights to go with the costume. 😉 ...I tried the leotard out with white heels, cuz Im a glamour puss *_*,
(22 Jun 2014, 09:51 )culmor Wrote: Thanks for not mentioning I didnt have tights!
...I was just about to mention ... 😁
Sigh...OK...here he is in his Kodachi costume c/w the 'super sexy sheer nude tights' then...
 6.jpg   

Actually he layered fishnets over black sheers for his second try at Zatanna last year, he didn't think it worked well but I quite liked the look...

Zatanna1.jpg   

Another favourite Steve quote re tights and shop assistants ' ...I always try to stock up around Christmas or Valentine's day but they always know when you're buying for yourself'. So true...
Anyone notice the blonde judge wearing what looks like a light blue vest over a white blouse. Watch her, she seems to like and get into, the music, and taping her pencil.
Of course, Steve rocks. Wonder what he uses for breasts?
(22 Jun 2014, 13:15 )culmor Wrote: they always know when you're buying for yourself'. So true...
Never noticed that. I do not believe they even think about it or care 😁
By the way, I was referring to that video that Steve was in.
Quote: Wonder what he uses for breasts?

The ones for the Katy costume are 'Pamela Anderson' party/joke shop boobs remodelled with pva adhesive and newspaper but for other costumes he has a separate breastplate made from scratch with the same materials and decorating filler..

bewbs2.jpg     bewbs1.JPG     bewbs3.jpg   

bewbs4.JPG     bewbs5.JPG     filler.JPG     Nert 1.JPG     mrsVader.jpg   
Ok, he's an artist.
And from the looks of things, a pretty good one at that.
Cool.
Sailor Starmaker, Sailor Starfighter and Sailor Starhealer.

SS2.jpg     SS1.jpg     SS3.jpg   
Quote:
Quote: they always know when you're buying for yourself'. So true...

Never noticed that. I do not believe they even think about it or care

Oh, they do. I've had a 'lady of a certain age' shop assistant tell me 'these are so sexy, aren't they' when buying Wolford Fatals. She knew... 😊 Blush

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,828 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,833 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,187 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra