Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone body
KnowU D Cup Silicone Body Suit Real Giggles Crossdresser Transgender Dragqueen искусствСнная Π²Π°Π³ΠΈΠ½Π° yapay vajina muΓ±eca
$446.49-34%

wetlook
Women's Lingerie Hot Wetlook Zipper Bodysuit Sexy Hollow Out Crotch Jumpsuit Long Sleeve Crotchless Catsuit Rave Dance Clubwear
$16.95-31%

pvc stockings
1 Pair Pu Latex PVC Leather Leg Ring Garter Belt Jartiyer Suspenders Braces Stockings Cross Bandage Harajuku Wetlook Pole Dance
$7.25-12%

time lock bondage
Soft Ball Stretcher Scrotum Bondage Penis Ring Ejaculation Delay Testicle Cock Rings Delay Time Cockring Sex Toys For Man
$60.90-59%

metelam
Metelam Mens Bottoming Socks Velvet Thermal Underwear Pants Soft Stretch Tights Footed Long Johns Skinny Pants
$20.26

electric shock silicone gag
Sex Games Wireless Remote Control Electric Shock Open Mouth Gag Bondage Slave Ball Gag Erotic Sex Toys For Woman Couples Adult
$171.92

latex fetish
Latex Mask Fetish 100% Natural Latex Rubber Hoods Open Mouth Eyes Sexy Headgear Handmade Women Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$30.25-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
This is what I meant...thanks 😊
Quote:Fascinating insight into the level of detail both the original TV/Movie go to when creating clothing and then when people, such as the ever inventive Culmor, are re-creating those items.

I am not worthy, I just commission stuff and and do a bit of needlework. There are people out there who can make full body armour using just some foam mats from Argos, a scalpel, a hair-dryer and some hot glue. o.O Honestly, they can do this, I'm not joking.
(19 Feb 2014, 01:31 )culmor Wrote: a shoe worn underneath the suit with the heel poking through a hole.
Oh, indeed, I did not notice that.
There are quite a few Celty Sturluson cosplayers out there but most have pvc or lycra suits, not many wear latex.

C1.jpg     C2.jpg   
Regarding Harley Quinn 'madjack' wrote:

Quote:Damn it man, you look good as it is - any sliming is going to ruin me completely 😁

Quote:Love the corset in the 3rd picture from left

Prepare to be ruined...my new toy as it came out of the packet today πŸ˜‰

corset.JPG   
(07 Mar 2014, 22:37 )culmor Wrote: Regarding Harley Quinn 'madjack' wrote:

Quote:Damn it man, you look good as it is - any sliming is going to ruin me completely 😁

Quote:Love the corset in the 3rd picture from left

Prepare to be ruined...my new toy as it came out of the packet today πŸ˜‰

You big tease 😁

I do hope we don't have to wait as long as we've waited for Ra's photos (are you listening Ra?) 😁

MJ
I had a first try with the corset this morning (not with the Harley costume, just over a leo) and it really 'does what it says on the tin'. I was told I could expect a 10cm reduction and I was sceptical to say the least but that's what I got on my first try 😁 Really happy with this.
(08 Mar 2014, 11:50 )culmor Wrote: I had a first try with the corset this morning (not with the Harley costume, just over a leo) and it really 'does what it says on the tin'. I was told I could expect a 10cm reduction and I was sceptical to say the least but that's what I got on my first try 😁 Really happy with this.

So maybe for a different thread, but: Corsets - are they sexy? And do they work?

MJ

Ps.. you're still a tease Culmor 😁
(08 Mar 2014, 11:50 )culmor Wrote: I was told I could expect a 10cm reduction and I was sceptical to say the least but that's what I got on my first try
Not bad πŸ˜‰
I have been looking for a good corset. Where did you get yours, and if you don't mind, what did you pay for it?
Of course a web site is requested.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,815 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,825 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,182 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra