Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
Summer Thin Transparent Silky Pantyhose Women Girls Vintage Leopard Animal Pattern Stockings Breathable Sweat-Absorbent Socks
$26.17

otouch
Masturbation For Men Sex Toy Sucking Vibrators Male Masturbator Artificial Vagina Automatic Vaginette Cup Blowjob Men Device Sex
$576.17

transparent panties
Men's Sexy See Through Briefs Mesh Sheer Transparent Stretchy Seamless Panties Underwear Ultra-Thin Male Underpants
$20.61

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Vortex Crotch Thigh High Women Boots Platform High Heels Rivet Custom Width Length Winter Shoes Women New 2019
$204.49-35%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Wood Grain Platform Wedges High Heels Woman Sandals CRYSTAL Buckle Strap Casual Ladies Summer Shoes
$50.00-50%

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Matte Back Zipper Leotards Sleeveless Bodysuit High Cut Women Swimsuits Japanese Bathing Suits One Piece Swimwear
$84.68-51%

crossdress cosplay female
Beauty Latex Mask Halloween Carnival Costume Human Female Party Crops Masquerade Crossdress Costume Cosplay Mask
$20.57-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
(13 Oct 2020, 22:44 )Like Ra Wrote: LOL! Lots Of Latex, that is 😉
it wasnt until I zoomed in that I realised that they were not blue lobster claws!! Rolleyes Rolleyes
Lots of latex and slight cosflation. Good stuff.
Polligulina again.

totally_spies_sam_latex_tied_up_cosplay_by_polligulina_dd35wkl-fullview.jpg   
I had no idea there were so many Metroid Justin Bailey cosplayers out there - I've limited this selection to those either wearing rubber or partnering their leo with tights.

JB01.jpg     JB02.jpg     JB03.jpg     JB04.jpg     JB06.jpg     JB05.jpg     JB07.jpg     JB08.jpg     JB09.jpg     JB011.jpg     JB012.jpg     JB013.jpg     JB17.jpg     10.jpg     JB14.jpg     JB15.jpg     JB16.jpg   
All I see is PINK!
What I see is a Samus costume that's far easier to cosplay than her Zero suit 😉

I'm sure I've seen a sub-version of the Justin Bailey version with pink tights, I'll have a search.
The whole Justin Bailey thing was confusing me because Justin Bailey is also a dude in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada that makes kigurumi masks.  I was thinking, "pink leotards, what an oddly specific item for him to be making in addition to masks"  😁
Hmm, I doubt there's any connection between the Messrs Bailey.

Quote:Justin Bailey refers to a well-know password in Metroid and is also used by fans to refer to the magenta leotard Samus Aran wears upon using this password.
I'm not sure posting this is entirely wise but I've been busy over the weekend...

JB5.jpg     Base.JPG     AC1.JPG   
I think it looks great.
I like you showing the construction of the blaster

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,930 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,850 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,194 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra