Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultra shimmery tights
Women's Control Top Thickness Stockings Pantyhose, Ultra Shimmery Stretch Plus Footed Tights
$139.76-39%

Ftshist
Ftshist Flash Diamond Mesh Long Gloves Sexy Stretch Full Fingers Gloves Black Fishnet Bling Long-Sleeve Stage Party Accessories
$10.26-29%

leather hood bondage
Slave Adjustable Double Layer Leather Blindfold Hood Mask Erotic Products for Men Women Fetish Bdsm Bondage Flirt Sex Toys
$18.14-49%

hyrax pantyhose
HYRAX-Warm Leggings Girls Sexy Slim Translucent Pantyhose, Nylon Tights, High Waist Elastic Pants, Spice Clothing Autumn Winter
$31.92-45%

shibari
Starry Shibari T-Shirt anime clothes sublime mens workout shirts
$83.62

ultrathin pantyhose
women Ultrathin non-slip sexy thigh high stocking sheer pantyhose over knee high socks hot Lingerie black red white
$8.46-19%

latex rubber handmade
100% Natural Latex Rubber Head Cover Masquerade Handmade Custom Mask Halloween Cosplay,
$784.93-64%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Actually, you can see through the head. Also, you can add a gag and make it lockable. Just cost a bit extra.
And it does come with a crouch zipper for convenience.
(19 Feb 2021, 14:48 )Tinker D Wrote: you can see through the head.
Yes, but you can't see yourself 😊
(19 Feb 2021, 15:20 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Feb 2021, 14:48 )Tinker D Wrote: you can see through the head.
Yes, but you can't see yourself 😊

Camera? Mirror?

Suit looks very cute.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFJtGBVs6f0
Restricted video,
Can not access.
Oops....
Yes I can see it. Interesting.
That Elf Suit is quite something...
Initially thought it was latex, but now thinking its more of a silicone "real doll" style fabric.
Mask certainly is by the way it moves!
And another latex Asuka

cosplay_107_latex_catsuit_asuka_langley_vinnegal.jpg     cosplay_108_latex_catsuit_asuka_langley_vinnegal.jpg   

Source:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLhrAMpjvQe/
Lego was never this much fun when I was a kid 😉

Lego.jpg   
Inspired by the TDKev thread, I feel drawn to get the nun kit out again...sorry MJ!

TDKev inspired.JPG   
RRRiiiiiipppp!
The black dress in the post above split in the process of putting it on. It was the oldest piece I had (bought sometime in the nineties) so I'm putting it down to its old age rather than my lockdown weight gain 😉 
That said, when I took its photo I'd thought 'it's a bit long, I should get a shorter one'. The only thing that put me off was the likelihood of a Easter sale shortly.
For the interim, here's a look I won't be posting anytime soon 😊

Giggity.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,977 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,854 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,198 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra