Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
Sex Metal Open Mouth Gag Bondage Mouth Ring Ball with Nose Hook SM Slave Leather Harness Restraints Adult Games Fetish Sex Toys
$11.48-29%

shiny swimsuit
LEOHEX 2023 swimwear women sexy swimsuit sports bathing swimming suit for One Piece bodysuit shiny high cut Swimwear
$87.10-50%

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$20.56-30%

leg binder
BDSM Bondage Arm/Leg Binder,Behind Back Straight Jacket Leather Armbinder Slave Lockable Glove Sex Hood Mask Adult Game Sex Toys
$228.57-49%

Ftshist
Ftshist Shiny Faux Leather Garter Belt Patent Leather Suspenders High Waist Gloss Color Metal Buckle Six Claws Classic Style
$36.28-39%

amoresy
AMORESY Aphrodite series sexy chlorine sunscreen slimming color matching hot spring one-piece swimsuit competitive swimsuit
$33.73

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin Silky smooth Leggings Yoga bodybuilding tight 9-point pants front crotch seamless Leggings silky glossy pants
$81.32-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Christmas, New Year and birthday fetish presents
Has anybody aeady bought, ordered, asked for, thought or dreamed about any fetish presents? Or does anybody have a wish-list?
Related blog posts:

What would you like to get for Christmas?
What to get for my birthday?
What to get for my birthday? Or need ideas
Naughty company Christmas gifts
Purple latex. Part I. Anything for Christmas?
Christmas is close, but I still did not have time to think about what I would like to get. A tight water-polo swimsuit? A shiny leotard? A leotard with an attached hood and gloves? A metallic zentai suit? Something made out of latex? Let's say transparent? Or blue? Purple?

Or probably a latex bolero single-glove?
(21 Dec 2011, 00:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Christmas is close, but I still did not have time to think about what I would like to get. A tight water-polo swimsuit? A shiny leotard? A leotard with an attached hood and gloves? A metallic zentai suit? Something made out of latex? Let's say transparent? Or blue? Purple?

Or probably a latex bolero single-glove?

Ra - why not treat yourself to one of these?

Exclusive-Enwrapped-Head-and-Fingers-Mens-Bodystckings

$(KGrHqN,!ksE2I4LseFQBNzRmLFZ0g~~0_12.jpg   

Price seems very good

MJ
Wow that looks cool. But how is that with the customs?

I think you have to pay a fee on top on your purchase?

krinlyc
(21 Dec 2011, 00:32 )Like Ra Wrote: Has anybody aeady bought, ordered, asked for, thought or dreamed about any fetish presents? Or does anybody have a wish-list?

Well, lately I was able to get out of my chastity device.
(From time to time we play ...)

So we ordered new one - that is my christmas and birthday present...

krinlyc
(23 Dec 2011, 13:48 )krinlyc Wrote: Wow that looks cool. But how is that with the customs?

I think you have to pay a fee on top on your purchase?

krinlyc

Good question - we've brought plenty from outside the UK and EU (mainly from China and the USA), so far we have only paid additional tax once (expensive binoculars from the USA)

All was painless (and still cheap) – so hopefully not an issue

MJ
Quote:...so far we have only paid additional tax once (expensive binoculars from the USA)

Why would you buy expensive bins from the USA? The best ones are European: Zeiss, Leica and Swaros 😉

(23 Dec 2011, 18:23 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:...so far we have only paid additional tax once (expensive binoculars from the USA)

Why would you buy expensive bins from the USA? The best ones are European: Zeiss, Leica and Swaros 😉

Ok, expensive for me then! 😁

Good bins they are too 😉

Quote:Ok, expensive for me then! 😁

Good bins they are too 😉

I think this is in danger of becoming another de-railed thread, lol! I use Zeiss 8x42T*FL's (a pair with that dark green rubber armour that Zeiss don't make any more for financial reasons) and I can't fault them.

I was once told 'Never look through better optics than you can afford', excellent advice. That's why I still use an under 1500 euro spotting scope...

Back to import duties, when I imported a genuine Deanna Troi costume from 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' into the UK from the USA I just had it labelled as 'Blue Dress' (which is technically true) and I wasn't charged a penny despite it being quite expensive...

(23 Dec 2011, 22:05 )culmor Wrote: 'Never look through better optics than you can afford'

"Never listen to an audio system..."

"Never drive a car ..."

"Never look at women ..."

Yeah, same old safety principles 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,434 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Merry Fetish Christmas! Like Ra 33 19,342 27 Dec 2023, 16:43
Last Post: Tinker D
Newbie and New Fetish (aprons or pinafores)? pvcpinafore 11 14,313 10 May 2015, 03:48
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: aaaaaaaaa (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (5) , essanym (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (13) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (3) , shinytights (1) , Strappado (1)