Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male With 3 Size chastity cage
$294.18-5%

sexy pantyhose
MwOiiOwM Open Toe Sexy Lady Nylon Spandex Pantyhose Stocking Sexy Women's Tights Stockings Transparent Long for Spring Fall
$26.93

yizyif
Women Lingerie Bodysuit see Through Sheer Mesh Halter Neck Sleeveless Strappy Backless High-cut Thong Leotard Bodysuit Nightwear
$6.95-31%

1d oil stockings
Sexy Men 360 Seamless Stockings Peni Sleeve Socks Oil Gloosy Shiny Stockings 1D Ultra-thin Sexy Tight COCKring Pantyhose
$10.12-50%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Oil Shiny Dots Silky Over Knee Long Socks Women Sexy Pole Dance Clubwear
$4.09

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 New Sexy Lace Eyelashes Without Steel Ring Bra Erotic Lingerie Garter Set
$32.31-54%

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Device Elastic Band Accessories Cock Cage Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Rope Penis Rings Sex Toys for Men
$10.10-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
Hey all just wanted to share my love for chastity 😋 Is there anyone else on the site who likes it? if so what kind do you have and for what duration do you wear it 😋
Me myself have gotten a new Master and sins I'm into feminization and chastity my Master have decided to make me into a sissy girl and he put a chastity on me that of course only he will open when he see fit. This is the first time in a long time i have been wearing one and i been locked up just about a week now and i must say one of the best things but also most frustrating thing about it is, (oh forgot to mention that i he keeps me plugged 24/7) That beacuse im plugged and in chastity I allways get that little good sensation for the plug but i cannot get hard down there so i just end up leaking all day long. Master said that this is normal and it will most likely leak more with the time he keeps me locked. kinda looking forward to it but at the same time i dont xD
The problem with all these chastity devices is that they do not prevent masturbation. Just use a good vibrator and voilà 😁
I have a few chastity devices. And yes, you can be locked in one if you don't work like I do. As for being plugged 24 hours, I think you'll explode your bowels after a day or two. Best to be unplugged for an hour to make your deposit.

I have the following:
Tollyboy
Access Denide
CB1000
And a Jones belt.
of course i will take it out for toilet visits and cleaning & relubing once or twice a day otherwise it's in there and I can soon fit a bigger one that master wants me to fit.
(13 Dec 2015, 20:18 )Tinker D Wrote: I have a few chastity devices. And yes, you can be locked in one if you don't work like I do. As for being plugged 24 hours, I think you'll explode your bowels after a day or two. Best to be unplugged for an hour to make your deposit.

I have the following:
Tollyboy
Access Denide
CB1000
And a Jones belt.

I think chastity devices are very sexy, however, Ra is correct that they do not prevent you for masturbating.
I have several. There are 4 I have yet to cum in so far, 2 metal cages, one CB6000S and my new belt system. Easiest to cum in with a good massager (and even not good lol) are the silicone ones. Not a problem to cum through them. With the others, I get close, but no cumming so far (just got a Hitachi wand, that seems to bring closer in the CB6000S). Was able to cum in the CB3000S, but not the newer. (so far). One, a birdcage, I was able to cum just using lube and my hand.

And I kind of like not being able to, the frustration factor is a huge turn on. When I was in my last D/s relationship as a live in, she had me locked in for I believe 63 days (she'd know for sure, she has my journal). It's a fun form of play. While many can cum in a device, some cannot.
I've played with chastity devices for a number of years, but all have been solo events.
Longest for me has only been 3 days on a business trip.
Devices I own are..
Cb3000
Cb6000s - cheap eBay one
Steelwerks.de tube
Holy trainer - my favourite
Expresso 3D printed device
Birdlocked silicone cage

Would love to try on a full belt just to feel the difference in restraint.

Agreed that it's possible to overpower all of them with a strong vibrator, but often just some vigurous manipulation will do the trick.
(14 Dec 2015, 07:17 )ltxrob Wrote: @ltxrob I've played with chastity devices for a number of years, but all have been solo events.
Longest for me has only been 3 days on a business trip.
Devices I own are..
Cb3000
Cb6000s - cheap eBay one
Steelwerks.de tube
Holy trainer - my favourite
Expresso  3D printed device
Birdlocked silicone cage

Would love to try on a full belt just to feel the difference in restraint.

Agreed that it's possible to overpower all of them with a strong vibrator, but often just some vigorous manipulation will do the trick.

What are your experiences with Holy trainer and Birdlocked cage regarding hygiene ?  Holly trainer looks interesting, but I'm sceptical since there are only 2 side holes.

I have CB6000 (cheap one) and I have to drill 2 additional holes.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

My experience with CB6000: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4842
I love chastity, I have a cb 3000 and a birdlock one. I would like to try the latowski.
Thing with the silicone and plastic ones is I always get chafe wounds after a couple of days. No fun.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 657 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 8,717 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 722 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 4,998 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,728 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1