Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

beeger
Beautiful Serpent Shaped Glass dildo
$83.49

sexy pantyhose
New 8D Crotchless Elastic Magical Body Stockings Glitter Pantyhose Anti Hook Sexy Oil Open Crotch Shiny Tights Gloss Tights
$19.53-50%

stainless steel cock
Stainless Steel Penis Ring Sex Toys for Men Round Cock Rings Sex Metal Penis Ring Casing Bound Scrotum Cock Ring Sex Toy for Men
$1.78-50%

ikoky
Cock Ring Vibrator Electric Clit Butt Anal Plug Sex Toys for Couple Men Women Stimulator Penis Rings Adults Products
$18.91-35%

self bondage
Heavy Duty Canvas Straitjacket BDSM Self Bondage Gear Body Restraints Suit Straight Jacket Device Men Woman
$199.65-30%

voletex
Voletex Latex Stockings Women Step Foot Rubber Stockings Thigh High Rubber Stockings Customized
$45.98-7%

bondage hood
Sex Products BDSM Bondage Dog Mask Fetish Slave Full Head Restraint Puppy Hood Dog Roleplay SM Sex Toys For Couples Shop
$19.00-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
(29 Oct 2016, 23:50 )Like Ra Wrote: This one also arrived - chastity device with a catheter. And it looks scary....

Hm, wrong link ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Oops... Fixed!
(29 Oct 2016, 23:50 )Like Ra Wrote: This one also arrived - chastity device with a catheter. And it looks scary....

Interesting.

But not, I think, as intriguing as this...

HTB1Cd3tKVXXXXXOXVXXq6xXFXXXC.jpg     HTB1lec5LXXXXXXyXVXXq6xXFXXXY.jpg   

Advertised as a '..male chastity device... 10 pieces...' which made me smile when on photo showed part of it modelled by what appears to be a woman.

Love the pee-pipe, but can't figure out how it works with the butt plug.

MJ
(31 Oct 2016, 09:52 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1477903764_36f4bfb2d89bc286f4c2a..._thumb.jpg] 
Yes, I've got this one. Pretty much unusable, see somewhere above.
I've bought quite a few new devices recently thanks to the increase of good quality Chinese ones on eBay and AliExpress. Sure they are probably not quite as good as the steelworks, mature metal, red chilli etc but at often less than 10% of the cost it's easy to gamble safely and most are available in 2 sizes with 3 ring sizes so getting a good fit is now possible.
Hi there! I have been reading here for quite a while and now I finally signed up...
I have also tried different devices. Cheap metal and silicone stuff, a Mystim Public Enemy and a 3D printed one. The only one, that was comfortable to wear longer was the 3D printed, but I also had the problem, that I could cum in all of them, either with a Hitachi or by estim. Most of the times I only wanted to tease myself, but then went too far.
I have found the perfect method for me now: hypnosis! I started in April this year. I went for a week twice and the third time was aeady 93 days. I'm now on day 114 and won't cum until end of the year. Usually, Princess lets me stroke regularly to keep me horny and I have learned to love that. Cumming would only end that.
Yes agreed. Any are defeated by a strong vibrator.
I can come if I stick it between my balls and anus and press hard.
But I like them for the feeling of confinement... love to browse tumblr or read erotic stories while wearing them.
Ever had a morning erection while wearing a locked chastity device? THAT'S @#$%^& PAINFUL!
Oh yes.
But as we all know well, no pain no gain 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Constrained morning erections are a very good alarm clock. 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 657 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 8,721 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 722 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 4,998 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra