Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.07

latex fetish
Latex Mask Fetish 100% Natural Latex Rubber Hoods Open Mouth Eyes Sexy Headgear Handmade Women Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$42.22-35%

hypnosis device
Handheld Sleep Aid EMS Microcurrent CES Pulse Device With Display Hypnosis Insomnia Mental Stress Anxiety Relief Eliminat Relax
$6.15

anime bondage
Japanese Ghost Slayer: The Trajectory of the Bondage Surrounding Standing Cards Ganlu Temple Two-dimensional Anime Toys
$7.14-35%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl D Cup Silicone Full Body Full length With Arm Suit Transgender Crossdressers Dragqueen Fake Boobs
$591.69-23%

CYOMI
CYOMI Silicone Big Asses Pants Fake Buttocks Padded Enhancer Hip Butt Lifter Pantys Shapewear Open Crotch Shaper Underwear
$207.33-50%

leather pencil skirt
Black Leather Mini Skirts Women Gothic High Waist Slim Fit Lace-Up Pencil Skirt Female Sexy Club Back Zipper Split Bag Hip Skirt
$82.12

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
(29 Dec 2016, 20:25 )Vixien Wrote:
(29 Dec 2016, 18:07 )Like Ra Wrote: O!

Wow !!!

Where is the "main" tool ?  Inside the tube or under the zip ?

Look up raptor3 on xtube.
He has quite an artistic outlook on abusing his equipment.

But yea his main tool is tucked up inside the shorts... that's all his nuts.
(29 Dec 2016, 20:55 )ltxrob Wrote:
(29 Dec 2016, 20:25 )Vixien Wrote:
(29 Dec 2016, 18:07 )Like Ra Wrote: O!

Wow !!!

Where is the "main" tool ?  Inside the tube or under the zip ?

Look up raptor3 on xtube.
He has quite an artistic outlook on abusing his equipment.

But yea his main tool is tucked up inside the shorts... that's all his nuts.

Hm...  "No results found. Please try another search term"

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(29 Dec 2016, 20:25 )Vixien Wrote: Where is the "main" tool ?  Inside the tube or under the zip ?
I'd like to think that it's inside the tube. Even if it's not, it can be "screwed" inside, can't it? That was the primary reason for posting in this thread 😉
Vixien Wrote:Hm...  "No results found. Please try another search term"

https://www.xtube.com/profile/Raptor3-68...activities
(29 Dec 2016, 23:31 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Dec 2016, 20:25 )Vixien Wrote: Where is the "main" tool ?  Inside the tube or under the zip ?
I'd like to think that it's inside the tube. Even if it's not, it can be "screwed" inside, can't it? That was the primary reason for posting in this thread 😉

Same thinking. It's much fun if it's screwed inside 😊
Going to to look some of thos raptors videos now
Ah, main tool is not screwed ...

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

This stainless steel cock cage (design 2017) looks very promising:

New-type-316L-stainless-steel-male-chastity-device-stealth-locks-metal-cock-cage-arc-cockring-penis.jpg     New-type-316L-stainless-steel-male-chastity-device-stealth-locks-metal-cock-cage-arc-cockring-penis-02.jpg     New-type-316L-stainless-steel-male-chastity-device-stealth-locks-metal-cock-cage-arc-cockring-penis-03.jpg     New-type-316L-stainless-steel-male-chastity-device-stealth-locks-metal-cock-cage-arc-cockring-penis-04.jpg     New-type-316L-stainless-steel-male-chastity-device-stealth-locks-metal-cock-cage-arc-cockring-penis-05.jpg   
Just bought this ring (smallest size) to modify my current chastity device:

Additional-Base-Arc-ring-Curved-opening-and-closing-Ring-for-New-Men-Chastity-Device-4-size.jpg     Additional-Base-Arc-ring-Curved-opening-and-closing-Ring-for-New-Men-Chastity-Device-4-size-02.jpg     Additional-Base-Arc-ring-Curved-opening-and-closing-Ring-for-New-Men-Chastity-Device-4-size-03.jpg     Additional-Base-Arc-ring-Curved-opening-and-closing-Ring-for-New-Men-Chastity-Device-4-size-04.jpg     Additional-Base-Arc-ring-Curved-opening-and-closing-Ring-for-New-Men-Chastity-Device-4-size-05.jpg   

I wonder if I can "escape"...
I wonder if this cock ring can prevent pulling out:

Discount-Rushed-New-Chastity-Pene-Sale-Promotion-Stainless-Steel-1-5-Cock-Ring-Sex-Products.jpg   
(21 Mar 2017, 03:13 )Like Ra Wrote: I wonder if this cock ring can prevent pulling out:

I have one of these. I've used it as a back ring once.
Made for quite a stretched day
Certainly made it more difficult to manipulate any loose skin, but ultimately I suspect it's still possible.

What I really like about the tear drop ring is the mass of it. It holds so much heat after you've worn it for a while, and the tongue constantly stimulating your perineum is fun.

Photos of the event.....
http://ltxrob.tumblr.com/post/1532101241...todays-9-5
I have this one. Only time whe I can pul it out  is at a bath, but I'm supervised  during that. And if I'm beenig naughty,  next day it's painfull to have a seat.  I have to work  in a standing position  😇

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Male-Chastity-Devices-sex-products/1759244501.html

But I'm looking for some more firmly device for reasonable price. 

Hm,  LR, how to put link with a picture ?

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 686 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,413 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 744 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,023 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,748 18 Feb 2020, 02:15