Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
Multicolor Shiny Glitter Thin Seamless Pantyhose Tights Lady Nylon Sexy Pantyhose Stockings Women Sexy High Stockings Summer
$2.02

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Animal Heads Wearable
$1040.60-46%

gaff panties
Men Hiding Gaff Panty Thong Lace G Strings Crossdresser Transgender Shaping Camel Toes Panties for Crossdress Drag Queen Cosplay
$33.87

hypnosis device
USB Charging Microcurrent Holding Sleep Aid Tool Hand-Held Intelligent Relieve Anxiety Device Hypnosis Massager and Relax
$67.74-48%

masturbator
Spot Vibrator AV Magic Wand G-Spot Vibration Dildo Vagina Clitoris Massager Masturbator Anal Plug Adult Erotic Sex Toy For Women
$3.93

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm Full Body Real Doll TPE Japanese Oral Big Breast Ass Love Doll Reality Vagina Anal Full Body Sex Doll for Men
$1210.00-39%

camatech
sex furniture CamaTech PU Leather Over Shoulder Arm Binder Bondage Restraints Slave Lockable Glove Sleeves Handcuff Harness
$20.56-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Chastity The good! & The bad!
(16 Nov 2016, 22:05 )ltxrob Wrote: Constrained morning erections are a very good alarm clock. 😉
Oh yeah!!! Very true! Sleeping is impossible! Especially if you arms are bound outside of the "crotch control"...
The early morning ones were not the main issue as I would be waking and getting up.... it was the random mid night ones that would occur at 2am or 4am... you then need to 'talk it down' and get back to sleep.
(16 Nov 2016, 23:30 )ltxrob Wrote: that would occur at 2am or 4am
I usually don't go to bed earlier than 2-3AM, so I do not have them 😁
(29 Oct 2016, 23:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Oct 2016, 11:09 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought this one: short cock cage with plug with a new locking system. Very curious...

This one arrived and it looks beautiful. The internal plug can be removed, but not while wearing it, what is good.

I love this cage (BTW, wearing it right now)... I haven't tried it with the plug, but even without it it feels and looks like you do not have penis at all :😁  managed to pull out once, though, but one additional cock-ring can easily fix it.
Tried the plug - I can't insert it 😟 It's too thick...
I have 2 tubes with inserts. So far I've been able to get both in
one is a solid steel tube at 6mm diameter.
The other is a flexible silicone tube with an 8mm 'bullet' end on it.
( http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/ByjMBMv )
I never thought I'd be able to get that in, but it came with the cage.
To my surprise I offered minor resistance to it fitting.
It was actually relatively easy and I'm by no means an expert at shoving stuff down there!!!
Bit of lube and gentle pressure.
There is a tight portion just inside the head a bit like a sphincter muscle.
Get past that and it's much wider.

Have I worn it for longer than a few minutes???? No!! But I did get it all locked up with the insert.
Probably my little one is too small 😁 But I will definitely try again.
New chastity devices on Aliexpress:

45mm chastity cage
60mm chastity cage

This is another step towards a perfect chastity cage (note the thick rings that should prevent pulling out), but I would prefer the latest locking system (without a padlock).

Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-cage-01.jpg     Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-cage-02.jpg     Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-cage-03.jpg     Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-cage-04.jpg     Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-cage-05.jpg     Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-cage-06.jpg   
That's an interesting looking one.
I have a device with that sort of tube.
Quite comfortable but impossible to wear long term as there is no access to anything to flush things out reliably and let skin breathe
True, hygienically speaking, I wouldn't wear it longer than a day or maximum two...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 690 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,479 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 749 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,026 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,752 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1