Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

qiui
QIUI Thunderbolt Electric Shock Male Prostate Massager APP Control Vibrating Butt Plug Electric Anal Vibrator Sex Toys For Men
$55.22-2%

pueraria mirifica
100% Natural Pueraria Mirifica Powder feminizer tablets Extract breast Enhance Breasts Enlargement cream lobata Kudzu
$17.67-25%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$134.75-40%

sexy oil bodysuit
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Bodysuit Full Length Oil Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Suits Casual Sport Tights Jumpsuits Catsuits
$53.18

sissy femboy
Sissy Slave Sissification Maid Baby Kinky Sissy Femboy T-Shirt Humor Funny Graphic Tee Tops Men Clothing Letters Printed Outfits
$5.69-2%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Women Faux Leather Motor Biker Pants Zipper Sexy Bodycon Punk Style Pants Street Wear Nightclub Trousers
$72.59-3%

sexy oil bodysuit
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Bodysuit Full Length Oil Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Suits Casual Sport Tights Jumpsuits Catsuits
$53.18

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
(04 Jan 2016, 23:11 )Vixien Wrote: Does anyone have experience with a metal cages ? Like this one, or similar

Chastity device

I have exactely this one, allthough it came with an attached belt. I only recommend this if you are rather large in limp state unless it will just "fall" off 😋
As much as I like Neosteel chastity devices, I do not like their prices. So, after some hesitation (always, huh?) I bought this stainless steel male chastity device from Aliexpress.

Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-Belt-04.jpg     Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-Belt-03.jpg     Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-Belt-02.jpg     Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-Belt-01.jpg   

I like many things about this construction, but you can't say for sure unless you spend in this belt at least ... XXX hours (days??? 😋  ) One of the biggest concerns is if it's got any rough edges that might damage latex or fine pantyhose.
(07 Jun 2016, 13:09 )Like Ra Wrote: One of the biggest concerns is if it's got any rough edges that might damage latex or fine pantyhose

..or your ass... or your cock!

MJ
The "internals" look OK: rounded and well polished. But I'm not sure they paid the same attention to the externals.
Wow!! That's a lot cheaper than they are on eBay uk.
When we speak about a long-term wearing I can see some serious "hygiene issues"  with this model, both on penis and anal side. However I'm very interested to invest, and  can't wait  to read  about impressions

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(08 Jun 2016, 08:37 )Vixien Wrote: When we speak about a long-term wearing I can see some serious "hygiene issues"  with this model,
The more "hygienic" the design, the more it's vulnerable for "penetrations" 😉 The general idea is orgasm prevention, and for this purpose this construction should be OK for a day and/or night.

(08 Jun 2016, 08:37 )Vixien Wrote: and  can't wait  to read  about impressions
You can order yours 😉
Whoa, gold plated! Gold plated chastity device 😉

chastity_device-14_gold_plated.jpg     chastity_device-15_gold_plated.jpg     chastity_device-16_gold_plated.jpg   
(07 Jun 2016, 13:09 )Like Ra Wrote: stainless steel male chastity device from Aliexpress.
It arrived! I had only a quick view over the design - it can be made better, it can be more refined, but I think it might actually work as it is. The steel butt-plug is on the smallish side, but very heavy! As I suspected, some protruding details and some sharp edges can be a problem for wearing delicate clothes over the device, but the delicate parts of the body should be safe 😉
Just out of curiosity...
How did the belt arrive?
I'm guessing that it was a bit 'meccano' and some assembly required as it would be smaller to ship and it looks as if it adjustable by many cm in a lot of directions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 677 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,203 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 740 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,017 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,743 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1