Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2022 chastity
NEW HT-V5 ABS Chastity Cage For Male Bondage Training Delay Ejaculation 2022 Pink Cock Cage Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys For Siss
$29.43-44%

telescopic masturbator
Mini Telescopic Sex Machine with Dildo 39mm Stroke 30 350rpm Reciprocating Linear Actuator Female 3XLR Masturbation Sexual Kits
$264.12

gothic lolita
Sexy Lace Stockings Women Thigh Knee Socks Black Thin Legging Lolita Thigh High Fishnet Stockings Gothic Punk Long Socks Elastic
$3.99

anal training
YWZAO Adult Silicone 18+ Tools 18 Anal Ass Shop But Toyes Butt For Woman Training Kit Sex Toys Females Sexy Plugs Men G38
$124.10

anal vibrator
Anal Beads Butt Plug for Woman Vagina Masturbator Prostate Vibrators Massager G-Spot Stimulator Couple Sex Tooys for Men Adults
$5.01

transparent panties
XXL Sexy Lingerie Women's Panties Plus Size Transparent G-strings Thongs Floral Mesh Bowknot Underwear for Women Lace Pantys
$3.97-40%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Sexy Strap Suspender Underwear Men Thong Mankini Men Leotard Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Lingerie Stage hombre
$5.69

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
Found some new chastity cage and cock-ring + plug designs here: eBay.com store: fetishsm. Going to buy a couple, let's see if they are escape-proof.
I have three problems with quite a few of cages I've got:

o- I can escape from any of them (except this one - this anti-off steel cage )
o- tight rings/cages pinch, squeeze and irritate the tender skin, so I can't wear any devices for longer, than 24 hours.
o- some skin protrudes through the openings, what makes wearing clothes painful.

So, I'm still searching for perfection 😉
Just bought this pink chastity cage with an anti-pulling guard. The quest continues 😁

I do not like plastic stuff, but it's supposed to be on during the daytime, not while in bondage with heavy fighting against the bonds 😁 So I hope it will stay as one uncracked piece.
(05 Aug 2017, 23:34 )Like Ra Wrote: I have three problems with quite a few of cages I've got:

o- I can escape from any of them (except this one - this anti-off steel cage )
o- tight rings/cages pinch, squeeze and irritate the tender skin, so I can't wear any devices for longer, than 24 hours.
o- some skin protrudes through the openings, what makes wearing clothes painful.

So, I'm still searching for perfection 😉

It that one inescapable because of spikes or because of urethral insert part   ?  The spikes seems to be very irritate ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(06 Aug 2017, 16:47 )Vixien Wrote: t that one inescapable because of spikes or because of urethral insert part   ? 
Because of the spikes. The catheter is too thick for me 😟 Usually it's the catheter that should prevent pulling out.

(06 Aug 2017, 16:47 )Vixien Wrote: The spikes seems to be very irritate ?
Quite the contrary, to my surprise. I do not feel the spikes at all, but they do prevent pulling the skin, also without any pain. What What does cause pain is the absence of good lubrication between the skin and the ring. The ring must be tight (otherwise there is no point, you can remove the cage if you can get to it), but the (folded) skin is way too tender to withstand the tension. Lubrication does help a bit, but it wears of quickly.

So, what I'm looking for is a design, that can be used without a very tight cock ring, and yet inescapable.
(06 Aug 2017, 14:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought this pink chastity cage with an anti-pulling guard. The quest continues 😁

I do not like plastic stuff, but it's supposed to be on during the daytime, not while in bondage with heavy fighting against the bonds 😁 So I hope it will stay as one uncracked piece.

Today, I was looking in same model 😊 but;  I'm "long wearer"  therefore I'm prefering  metal types (due to the better hygiene during lock time) .

I'm waiting for something like this but for lower price:

Stainless Steel Male Chastity Cage

Any expirience whit this kind of key lock ?  What if it  stuck and can't  be unlock ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(06 Aug 2017, 20:09 )Vixien Wrote: Any expirience whit this kind of key lock ?  What if it  stuck and can't  be unlock ?
I've got two cages with such locks, and I like them so far. But the key is quite flimsy, so you have to be very careful with it.
This plastic lock looks definitely less reliable, yet airport security friendly.

(06 Aug 2017, 20:09 )Vixien Wrote: therefore I'm prefering metal types (due to the better hygiene during lock time) .
Totally agree. That's gonna be my second plastic cage, the other 6 (yeah, I keep searching 😁) are metal ones. But! Plastic is more inert and there are less cases of plastic allergy.
(06 Aug 2017, 20:20 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Aug 2017, 20:09 )Vixien Wrote: Any expirience whit this kind of key lock ?  What if it  stuck and can't  be unlock ?
I've got two cages with such locks, and I like them so far. But the key is quite flimsy, so you have to be very careful with it.
This plastic lock looks definitely less reliable, yet airport security friendly.

Cool, this lock will make me more relaxed in a possible urgent situation. Even in a combination with the metal cage it's easy to drill it and "unlock".
Thank you for the link.

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

Another cool-looking chastity cage, full metal, new lock, new ring, that should be more comfortable, but it's too long and does not have the anti-pulling protection, so I will wait until they add some kind of "one-way spikes":

chastity_device-22.jpg   
(06 Aug 2017, 14:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought this pink chastity cage with an anti-pulling guard. The quest continues 😁

Hi
if that one works for you, please tell me. All of these cages do not work for me because I am to flexible and small...
I tried cb6000s with antipull but that is no 24/7 because it hurts to much.
I am still looking for a secure device that I can wear more than 12hours without hurting me to much.

I also tried a device with a plug... well I escaped that too.

I have seen a device on the net which might work, but it is not manufactured any more.
krinlyc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 691 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,497 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 751 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,027 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,752 18 Feb 2020, 02:15