Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock ring
3 Pcs/Set Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Adult Toys For Men Dick Enlargement Silicone Penis Ring Male Sex Toys Stronger Erection
$1.83

latex pencil skirt
Women Wet Look PVC Latex Pencil Skirt Vinyl Zipper Adjustable Button Shiny Clubwear Bodycon Mini Skirt
$18.36

faak
FAAK Silicone Fantasy Dildo Sheath With Anti-drop Ring Penis Sleeve Size S M LSex Toy For Men Male Masturbator Cock Enlargement
$39.13-52%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Summer Crystal Butterfly-knot Pointed Toe Women Pumps Fashion Buckle Strap High Heels Party Prom Sandals Mule Shoes
$54.84-50%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Oil Shiny Long Stockings Retro Bandless Seamless Medias Glossy Hosiery
$5.90-50%

app chastity
QIUI Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Penile Cage Male Chastity Belt APP Remote Control Cock Ring Chastity Device Sex Toys For Men Gay
$89.62

metelam
Metelam Women Scoop Neck High Stretch Compression Camis Tummy and Waist Control Body Shapewear Camisole
$18.84

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
A stunning Full chastity Belt and Restraints.

metal_chastity-01.jpg   
(07 Nov 2017, 19:41 )Tinker D Wrote: The only real inescapable chastity I found was a curved tube welded to half of a handcuff.

So far The Vice I haven't been able to get out of (though I probably could with enough lube I think). The steel one where the lock broke inside on me would not fully come off... but 2/3 could get free... so semi inescapable lol. 

Have a belt system one that arrived, haven't worn it much yet - setting the sizing properly at the moment. This one

Also 3 variations on the same style. This one:
 metal_chastity_cage-01.jpg   

so this metal one, a plastic one from China, and a custom one from Shapeways

chastity-cage-02.png     chastity-cage-03.jpg   

So far have worn the custom one, was no way I was getting free. But haven't worn this one past a few hours so far. 

chastity-cage-04.jpg   
[Image: 46de2e05ec63520b8620c56e26117b13.image.149x150.jpg]

http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main_...cPath=1_94

I have bought from spicesforlove, before.
This  arrived yesterday. No escape possible, even without spike ring.  Need to test during the bath. Also need to order one size bigger clamp ring for more comfort.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I bought a similar construction years ago - for me it's easily escapable.
Clamp ring or from cage ?

This clamp ring  is 43 mm and no way that any of my parts can slide out. I'm wearing it today and check my blood circulation down there all the time 😊  Just to be more comfortable I will order 48mm ring.  From cage maybe  it's possible to slide out during the bath when everything is wet and slippery.  Need to test it at evening 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I use 38mm rings and I still can escape. But smaller rings hurt.
The biggest problem i find with my chastity device, is that if should get an erection, the complete device still moves forward. What i mean is, it still gets a bit bigger, and comes "free" from my body. I would like it more, that its more secure. Maybe i need something more like a belt? Or device thats combined with a buttplug ? Any suggestions or tips?
(23 Nov 2017, 16:53 )Like Ra Wrote: I use 38mm rings and I still can escape. But smaller rings hurt.

Yeah, can still escape from these models unless the ring is so small as to be painful and potentially harmful.
(23 Nov 2017, 17:49 )AshleyBoots Wrote: The biggest problem i find with my chastity device, is that if should get an erection, the complete device still moves forward. What i mean is, it still gets a bit bigger, and comes "free" from my body. I would like it more, that its more secure. Maybe i need something more like a belt? Or device thats combined with a buttplug ? Any suggestions or tips?

Most of the ring models will do that. I've even had them come completely off lol. Usually the ones that won't come right off just get pushed forward, being uncomfy and having to adjust (I carry a travel size lotion just in case I need to adjust when out and it might require some lubrication).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 691 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,492 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 751 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,027 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,752 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1