Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Positive Feminization Hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
(20 Jul 2023, 22:50 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: [ -> ]M-to-F Subliminal Instant Appearance Transformation (Sissy Affirmations)
Oh, c'mon, there is nothing there besides music...
(04 Sep 2023, 19:36 )jm10 Wrote: [ -> ]Be My Good Girl
And this one goes here.

Is there a version without the music track?
(18 Sep 2023, 19:08 )LoveTights Wrote: [ -> ]

Is there a version without the music track?

[attachment=60451]
(12 Oct 2017, 00:03 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of the "feminization goal", you can have this image in your subconscious mind:

So the file in your post right after this one (in the thread) is what I can imagine?
(14 Oct 2017, 22:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I have no time at the moment to try this non-permanent version and/or edit it a bit more (and add various backgrounds/subliminals).  Any volunteers?

Quote:Feminizing Transformation Non-Permanent
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=2040
This file is an edit to EMG's file, "Feminizing Transformation" in which the parts about permanent and physical changes have been taken out. For a better description of what this file does, check out the description of the Feminizing Transformation file.
Quote:FeminizingTransformation
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...ile_id=486
Listen to this file and awaken transformed into a woman with, full, firm ff cup breasts, shaved, super sensitive pussy, gorgeous face, hair and hips. Listener can choose how long to remain female, up to six hours(switching back by saying 'Revert To Normal'. WARNING! File is extremely addictive, and leads to irreversable physical changes.

Where is emg's file? And the one with more lasting/permanent one?
(10 Nov 2023, 08:28 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]Where is emg's file?
There is a link in the post you quoted 😊

Let's have it here:

EMG Wrote:Listen to this file and awaken transformed into a woman with, full, firm ff cup breasts, shaved, super sensitive pussy, gorgeous face, hair and hips. Listener can choose how long to remain female, up to six hours(switching back by saying 'Revert To Normal'. WARNING! File is extremely addictive, and leads to irreversable physical changes.

[attachment=61105]

[attachment=61106]

[attachment=61107]
(10 Nov 2023, 11:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 Nov 2023, 08:28 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]Where is emg's file?
There is a link in the post you quoted 😊

Let's have it here:

EMG Wrote:Listen to this file and awaken transformed into a woman with, full, firm ff cup breasts, shaved, super sensitive pussy, gorgeous face, hair and hips. Listener can choose how long to remain female, up to six hours(switching back by saying 'Revert To Normal'. WARNING! File is extremely addictive, and leads to irreversable physical changes.

Ohk, so you are saying that the file that doesn't have "non-permanent" in its name, is the emg's file? 

Also, Is there any other ones you can suggest that work on mannerisms or other similar gender related things? I am looking for something non-sissy based and something that doesn't fade if I don't want it to.
(10 Nov 2023, 13:58 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]you are saying that the file that doesn't have "non-permanent" in its name, is the emg's file? 
I'm quoting whose, who posted this on WMM 😊

(10 Nov 2023, 13:58 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for something non-sissy based
This is why we have separate threads for sissification and positive feminization 😉

(10 Nov 2023, 13:58 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]that doesn't fade if I don't want it to.
Nobody can guarantee any hypno effect.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23