Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Positive Feminization Hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Same answer - pretty much every hypnotist has a feminization file.
(25 Mar 2021, 04:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Same answer - pretty much every hypnotist has a feminization file.

The problem is, when I type that into google very few hypnotists appear, so I don't know where to look
Begin with RetroShare 😉
been there, done that
Spirit Walk - F

Quote:This Intro begins by creating a feminine body image in the mind of the listener, paired with the choosing of her name, with a trigger to perceive this body. Also includes a trance trigger only applicable to my other file to help you sink deeper into trance for them.

[attachment=47500]

Source: https://hypnotube.com/video/girl-hypnosis-12188.html

One of the better vids I found recently.

Anyone know the hypnotist?
Trig Woman - Remastered by EMG

Quote:This is a total remake of my original Trig Woman file. The file takes you down and has you imagine ever aspect of the woman you want to look like and then sets a trigger "Trig Woman Now" that will turn you into that woman until someone says "Trig Woman is Over" You can trigger this yourself and your personality will be unchanged you'll just be the woman you imagined from head to to including her voice, makeup and clothes. You will remember everything after you are reverted and you can always revert yourself at any time.

[attachment=48997]

If you have a drawing or a photo, upload your imagined personality in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...sformation
(25 Mar 2021, 03:14 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]LikeRa you think you could make a list of hypnotists you know that make feminization hypnosis?

It’s a common theme but most are “sissy “ rather than based around true feminization. One of the best had been Gender Transformation 2 but once she went all TERF (irony considering who made up a majority of her customer base) I couldn’t listen to it anymore.

If Goddess of Hypnosis ever made a feminization recording it would be God(-dess) tier as she has by far the most effective technique
IMHO, but sadly she doesn’t.
(24 Dec 2017, 17:23 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa .. it works... Especially in combination with the "Feminizing Showerbot". Unbelievable... My first thought was - "I'm a woman". I even find mens clothes disgusting. But have to wear it. Let's see how long it will take to wear off.

HHmmm... Ill have to check this out later.
Short version of "Unleash your feminine mind power"

[attachment=51378]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23