Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Positive Feminization Hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
David Bradley on Youtube.  Not sure what happened to the comments, but they seemed to be massively pruned since I've been to the site last. Or maybe I am just misremembering.   Roughly half are with him voicing but the other are TTS.

https://www.youtube.com/@DavidBradley1949/videos

The following is one session of his that I had the most experience with:

Source: https://youtu.be/qfxdn-UY9q8
(11 Nov 2023, 06:06 )jthursday Wrote: [ -> ]The following is one session of his that I had the most experience with:
Any effects?
(12 Nov 2023, 00:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Nov 2023, 06:06 )jthursday Wrote: [ -> ]The following is one session of his that I had the most experience with:
Any effects?

It helped me from biting my nails.   Other feminization effects are difficult for me to gauge as at the time I was underway with various other feminization hypnosis (mainly allison_in_loves recordings and Mind Mistress' Elegance but there was also Liann039s Living Her Dream series, Hypnofemmes' Domme series, and room/channel trances).

edit: Some defunct/missing sessions.

Liann - Girly Girl Gets Her Training was the third file that was never uploaded to WMM by Liann (afaik).  It has been re-uploaded since the crash but I am mentioning this because those following the series may not know about the final entry.  Also in this link is the folder TEST LAB which contains scripts of Living Her Dream and an updated TTS version.  In that file I used an earlier version of Salli and there may be pronunciation issues.
I think this file can go into the Positive Feminization thread.

Train Cross Dress - Remastered

EMG Wrote:https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...e_id=17255

This is a total remake of my old Train Cross Dress file.  This file will now work for either gender and makes the listener desire to cross dress in the clothes of the opposite sex.  It does not affect gender identity or sexual desires.  It just makes you want to wear their clothes.

[attachment=61476]

Auto-transcribed by converter.app:

[attachment=61475]
This thread has achieved 100k (100,764) views!
(10 Nov 2023, 17:04 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 Nov 2023, 13:58 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]that doesn't fade if I don't want it to.
Nobody can guarantee any hypno effect.

Yes I know that. However, the file specifies that there is a 6 hour limit to the active effects of the hypnosis.
(05 Oct 2018, 14:39 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Another one from deleted Allison's website:

This is quite lightweight. Definitely compared to some of the files on this blog.
(06 Jan 2024, 01:42 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]This is quite lightweight. Definitely compared to some of the files on this blog.
Hence the thread - "Positive" feminization 😉
(14 Aug 2020, 02:09 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Feminine Motion Conditioning

Quote:Feminine Motion Conditioning designed to help you to move in a more feminine way.

You will become more observant how the women around you move, how they walk, stand, what poses they do. And whenever you observe a new pattern of movement, you will desire to practice it in front of the mirror. You will desire to mirror all feminine motion in perfection. The desire will keep growing until you give in. While you practice them you will be rewarded with pleasure, conditioning these behaviours into you, so they become a natural part of how you move.

This is a permanent conditioning file. You listen at your own risk. Don’t listen to this file, unless you permanently want to move more feminine.

This file is part of the “Feminine Conditioning” Series designed to deeply feminize your behavior.
Who made these files and where can I find the whole series?
(06 Jan 2024, 02:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Jan 2024, 01:42 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]This is quite lightweight. Definitely compared to some of the files on this blog.
Hence the thread - "Positive" feminization 😉

Positive is considered and is usually lightweight and the fact that this thread is only at page 21 and sissyhypno and other risky threads are much above 50, almost 100, is well, worrying. And it actually gives a glimpse into much deeper crisis of the whole population.

Btw, I did checkout some other files on this thread and they weren't so "lightweight". Maybe you should reconsider your perspective.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23