Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Positive Feminization Hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Dawn Wrote:My Inner Woman #1 Hypnotic Feminization

Feminization hypnosis will allow much faster, natural, automatic, female movements to happen for you! Feminization training is excellent if you fit in to crossdressing, transgender, transvestite or transsexual lifestyles. This is very relaxing, stress reducing and, you will love it!

You will focus on walking, sitting and moving like a woman automatically. You will be pampering yourself, your hands, your nails, makeup, and hair or wig. You will be in preparing for your shopping trip day out (to another city), with a girlfriend to go to the movies, have lunch, and try on clothes! Lots of tips and tricks in how women relate to each other and how you can automatically learn to think like women do, because you are a woman!

This is an actual client hypnosis phone session redone to help you in a download you can have today!

This session is written for those who cannot allow themselves to be a woman 100% of the time. In that case you will find yourself learning how to be a woman until there are those times that you have to present yourself as a man, and then you will be acting like a man. EXAMPLE: you are driving in your car as the woman you really are, and when you step out of the car you act like a man.

This is feminization training through feminization hypnosis which will reinforce who you really are and teach you how to become more confident with the woman you really are.  Confident, sexy, beautiful and wonderful!  Hypnosis is great for those who are in any one of these categories: crossdressing, transgender, transvestite or transsexual.

[attachment=53195]

Huge thanks to @Gabriela!
Dawn Wrote:My Inner Woman #2 Hypnotic Feminization - Next step feminization

If you are in the transgender or transvestite lifestyles, hypnotic feminization training will speed the process and help you to naturally think like a woman, learn to communicate with women as a woman and you will become more of a woman. This is the next step in your transformation.

This is a real hypnosis session that I have re-done for you! It is prepared to include those who cannot allow themselves to be a woman 100% of the time. If you liked My Inner Woman #1, then you will love this as it is even better!

You will love the many useful techniques in this session!

Some of the changes you will see are the fact that your sensitivity will be increasing, and you will find that you will become more nurturing. You will be developing more female interests and will learn to communicate with women as a woman.

If you are on hormones or even if you are not, hypnosis to either aid the process or begin the process of lowering your testosterone, and then raising estrogen, and using hypnosis to develop breasts. This session includes developing the ability to no longer grow hair in those unwanted places. Which helps if you are having laser hair removal too. Including a segment on raising your voice.

This session does begin with working with forgiveness, healing and a powerful anchor on confidence. Then you will work with fears. From the past, present and future. You will learn to work with the negative through process and control negative thoughts.

You are a wonderful, confident, gorgeous woman and feminization training through feminization hypnosis will reinforce who you really are and speed up the process. Hypnosis will help you to become more automatic in your endeavors and is the proper tool for those who are in cross-dressing, transgender or transvestite lifestyles.

Please listen to my voice and see if it agrees with you.
Dawn Wrote:My Inner Woman #3, feminine feelings – this feminization hypnosis download, could be a valuable part of your total transformation program.

If you have thoughts like: when I wash my makeup off, my girl time is over. Or thoughts like: I feel like a guy in a dress. Or thoughts like: when this is over, I am going back to being a male. This hypnosis session will help you obtain feminine feelings by working with your thought process.

You owe it to yourself to treat yourself to this session and replace the negative thoughts by pampering yourself with this relaxing, stress reducing session at the same time!

This gender transformation session includes those who cannot allow themselves to be a woman 100% of the time. If you are living your life out, it is fine for you if you need to work with feminine feelings also.

Feminization hypnosis will greatly speed up your total transformation program including anyone who is in the lifestyle of cross-dressing, transvestite and transgender.

Some Testimonials:
I could never do it alone, girlfriend, and you just have a smoothing way with words that makes me just want to just jump up and down for joy.  I feel so happy, Dawn, and I wish there were more unique and wonderful people as yourself out in this world, as it would be a more pleasant place for everyone.  Please continue to be the great person that you are !
Penny

Wanted some time to use my CDs before writing, but just had to now. Thanks for the excellent hypnosis sessions! You are making a difference in people’s lives ! 😊
Meredith

Please check out my voice below and make sure it agrees with you.

[attachment=53248]
Dawn Wrote:My Inner Woman #4, Dressing Up is a download, and is going to aid your gender transformation and training. Feminization hypnosis will help your actions become more natural and automatic, while at the same time we will be working with your personal habits.

The habits below that should become more natural for you are:

*  How to carry a purse at all times.

*  Crossing your ankles or legs when sitting down.

*  Sitting down on the toilet seat.

*  Size of print on your clothing, and colors vs. body frame and your stockings.

*  No 5 o’clock shadow.

*  Plus more!

This is a session that was for a client who needed help with these issues, and it has been re-done for you and my internet clients!

This session has been made to include those who cannot live their life out 100% of the time as a woman. If you are a t-girl who can, and you need to work with these issues, this will be great for you too!

If your lifestyle includes transgender transformation, cross-dressing transformation, or transvestite transformation, and you need help with any of the above issues, you should pamper yourself and treat yourself to this session. You will love it. If you are in another lifestyle and need to work with these issues, it would be fine for you too.

[attachment=53271]
Dawn Wrote:My Inner Woman #5, Make up– Feminization hypnosis download. If you are in a lifestyle of cross-dressing, transgender, or transvestite, this hypnosis session consists of feminization training to apply your makeup and much more, and is packed with tips and tricks for your hair to your nails!

You will use hypnosis to make your work with your hair, nails and make up become more automatic and natural for your gender transformation.

You will receive tips and tricks on where to go to find hairstyles and colors that look good on you and, how to know automatically that your hair/wig looks good while you are out. There are tips on how to select the correct nail color, and how to apply it correctly. You will receive instruction on how to select and apply the correct shade of foundation, eyeliner, lip color and gloss and much more.

This session is for those who cannot be a woman 100% of the time, and will give you more tips on how to obtain the correct shades of makeup when you are acting as a male. Starting with a clean face, I will guide you through the total application and techniques for the whole process, and you will feel beautiful and look gorgeous!

Pamper yourself by treating yourself to this download, your gender transformation deserves it!

All orders are confidential and include a satisfaction guarantee.

Testimonial:

Thanks for your help, Dawn. I feel more confident, and I actually feel pretty now after using your series. I could not have progressed this far and so fast without your all your help. I am  so grateful that I found you!
Patti

You have helped me far more than I ever thought possible! I am thrilled with your tapes, and your voice is so calming and relaxing. You are addicting.
Jenny

[attachment=53292]
Wow I’m loving this my inner woman series, @Gabriela  do you happen to have anymore of Dawn’s recording's?
Does anyone know anything that would let someone experience having sex as a woman, without a whole bunch of sissification or other stuff?
I listened to an amazing hypnosis file last night from Lilith Unleashed. The file is called Feminine Patterns. Its designed to make you feel really girly and when you feel girly you trigger yourself to be more girly. You basically get stuck in an infinite loop of girlishness. For the first time ever I feel like I am female and its so amazing. Prior to listening to this I listened to her hypnotic acceptance and her void of submission mind fuck.

After writing this, I did get annoyed with a coworker and somehow my masculinity turned back on.
(28 Jun 2022, 22:39 )saffi_t Wrote: [ -> ]I listened to an amazing hypnosis file last night from Lilith Unleashed. The file is called Feminine Patterns.

Forced feminization is always welcome. May all boys become girls! 😋

Lilith Wrote:[F4A] [F4F] Feminine Patterns [Erotic Hypnosis] [Induction] [Forced & Permanent Feminization] [Good Girl] [Wholesome] [Beneficial] [Mental & Physical Transformation] [Long Term Effects] [Improved Senses] [DNA Alteration] [Positive Reinforcement] [Praise] [Arousal] [Snaps] [SFX] [50m]

Hello, my precious Sweeteas!

Just how far do you think I can take your feminization if I leverage all of your resistance, all of your pleasure, and all of your joy on accepting that you wish to be the most perfect good girl you could be? The answer is…very far.

Here, I transform you mentally and physically into my good, ultra-feminine girl. A good girl who likes dresses and skirts and prances around with a perfectly feminine body. Whatever you had been before, after listening to this file, you will have breasts, and you will have a pussy. That…is a certainty.

Together with the transformations, I improve your senses and make you confident, happy, and positively excited to experience life as a girl. There is only joy here. Only positivity. Only horny.

The effects are stated to be permanent. Ever-lasting. Self-reinforcing.

This is a spiritual successor to Heel Slave Submission, Good Girl, Heel Slave, and Positively Feminine. You do not need to listen to any of these to gain the benefits of this one, but you can. Especially Positively Feminine.

If you’d like more spoilers, you can read the [script].

And now, [if you’re ready, step into my power and allow me to change your life.]

(This was originally a commissioned file and has been altered for public use with permission.)

Have fun, my good girls!

Listening to the file right now. Like it! Something I "asked" SB about.
(28 Jun 2022, 23:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Listening to the file right now. Like it! Something I "asked" SB about.

I would love to hear your assessment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23