Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Positive Feminization Hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
(07 Jan 2024, 14:11 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know the artist's name?
It's minerelaxer: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...NjY2OCJdfQ==
Total Body and Mental Feminization

EMG Wrote:This is the first in a series of 3 files intended to feminize your body and mind. The first part transofms your face and body into that of a very petite 5' 3" girl with a very feminine voice. This will happen over an 18 month period during which you will lose all your body hair(except eyebrows, eyelashes, and hair on your head). Softer smoother skin, wider hips and a narrower waist. You won't even notice it happening, but will enjoy it whenever you notice the feminine changes.

[attachment=61549]

Auto-transcribed:

[attachment=61550]
(12 Jan 2024, 23:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Total Body and Mental Feminization

EMG Wrote:This is the first in a series of 3 files intended to feminize your body and mind. The first part transofms your face and body into that of a very petite 5' 3" girl with a very feminine voice. This will happen over an 18 month period during which you will lose all your body hair(except eyebrows, eyelashes, and hair on your head). Softer smoother skin, wider hips and a narrower waist. You won't even notice it happening, but will enjoy it whenever you notice the feminine changes.

Auto-transcribed:
Thank you so much.
Comfortable in Women's Clothing

EMG Wrote:How about a simple file that makes the listener comfortable wearing women's clothing with no shame or embarrassment when out in public. The file would give the listener a feeling of confidence in wearing skirts, dresses, underwear, makeup, etc,. and make them feel so natural that nothing feels out of the ordinary allowing the user to wear women's clothing in public without any kind of fear or reluctance or concerns about "passing".
I'm looking for the file Dress How You Like, by EMG. Does anybody have it?
Goddess Joules has some really sweet and sensual hypno files.  I am downloading each one as I suspect a purge of such great material some day.

Try her out and think about just the .mp3 version, with noise-cancelling headphones and some appropriately feminine clothing.

Feminine Mindset and Affirmations Hypnosis | Daily Affirmations to Deeply Embrace Femininity

Source: https://youtu.be/jEyjXLaQtH0
(5 hours ago)SensualTiffany Wrote: [ -> ]I am downloading each one as I suspect a purge of such great material some day.
👍 Strange, that the account is not banned by YT yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23