Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Positive Feminization Hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I can. You'll have to get a warpmymind account though
yes, this is not a problem
(05 Apr 2023, 17:16 )Bambislave Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Apr 2023, 13:11 )Telia Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone. I'm doing some research on the "Feminine Patterns" file by Lilith Unleashed.

I have been (and will daily for the near future) listening to the file for about a week now almost daily (sometimes 2 times a day) and wanted to share the results. As background information, I'm 33y F with a tomboyish nature for the most part. I struggle with being feminine or feminine hobbies or presentation and if I try I quickly relapse pretty quickly.

Does it work and is effective: Hell yes. For me at least.

Results: Calmness and dissolveness of Dysmorphia feelings, more feminine walk, increased desire for actually wearing makeup (used eyeshadow first time in years again) and overall a more feminine presentation  (exchanged sweatpants for a skirt)

If you want, I can try to report from time to time

Oh I love Lilith ! Girl_tender

Fem Patterns is her best feminization file so far.

I have listened to pretty much everything out there including Bambi and Kei, and I'm constantly searching for the strongest feminization files and this one scared me a little. There are a lot of triggers and psychological elements about struggling to not be feminine. I'm going to continue to listen regularly to see how it goes but I'm surprised I haven't heard too much about Miss Lilith when she seems so good x
(16 Apr 2023, 16:50 )xelle997 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Apr 2023, 13:11 )Telia Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone. I'm doing some research on the "Feminine Patterns" file by Lilith Unleashed.

I have been (and will daily for the near future) listening to the file for about a week now almost daily (sometimes 2 times a day) and wanted to share the results. As background information, I'm 33y F with a tomboyish nature for the most part. I struggle with being feminine or feminine hobbies or presentation and if I try I quickly relapse pretty quickly.

Results: Calmness and dissolveness of Dysmorphia feelings, more feminine walk, increased desire for actually wearing makeup (used eyeshadow first time in years again) and overall a more feminine presentation  (exchanged sweatpants for a skirt)

I have listened to pretty much everything out there including Bambi and Kei, and I'm constantly searching for the strongest feminization files and this one scared me a little. There are a lot of triggers and psychological elements about struggling to not be feminine. I'm going to continue to listen regularly to see how it goes, but I'm surprised I haven't heard too much about Miss Lilith when she seems so good x
Well, it worked for me so far. I'm still very tomboyish mostly, but I do know my makeup every day after getting up. I either wear dresses or T-shirts with skirts on most days since, and I accessorise more often now. And I danced again at a club last week (which I mostly avoid because I don't like dancing, mostly). I had one or two hardcore relapses where I went hardcore into tomboy "mode" again, but I don't listen to the file every day. Would love to hear about what you experienced so far? I Avoid stuff like Bambi because of its Bimbo and IQ reduce nature. I don't think mixing a lot of files is safe or reduces the results. You said you were scared of this file. May I ask why? What are your goals you are trying to achieve with hypnosis?

I have listened to pretty much everything out there including Bambi and Kei, and I'm constantly searching for the strongest feminization files and this one scared me a little. There are a lot of triggers and psychological elements about struggling to not be feminine. I'm going to continue to listen regularly to see how it goes but I'm surprised I haven't heard too much about Miss Lilith when she seems so good x
if you're interested in going all the way with Lilith feminization files, I think the best progression plan would be
1) Heel Slave Submission
https://lilithunleashed.net/2021/08/10/h...ubmission/

2) Positively Feminine
https://lilithunleashed.net/2021/08/11/p...-feminine/

3) Good Girl, Heel Slave
https://lilithunleashed.net/2021/08/10/g...eel-slave/

4) Bimbo Shower
https://lilithunleashed.net/2021/09/24/bimbo-shower/

5) Feminine Patterns
https://lilithunleashed.net/2022/07/21/f...-patterns/

And her best cocksucking file is Forgetful & Submissive Cocksucking Girl_flirt
https://lilithunleashed.net/2021/08/11/f...cksucking/
Goth Feminization Affirmations

Only watch this if you want help staying positive and motivated to look good while dressed in a gothic style.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulW_Ymz6Xqg
(16 Apr 2023, 17:59 )Telia Wrote: [ -> ]

I have listened to pretty much everything out there including Bambi and Kei, and I'm constantly searching for the strongest feminization files and this one scared me a little. There are a lot of triggers and psychological elements about struggling to not be feminine. I'm going to continue to listen regularly to see how it goes, but I'm surprised I haven't heard too much about Miss Lilith when she seems so good x
Well, it worked for me so far. I'm still very tomboyish mostly, but I do know my makeup every day after getting up. I either wear dresses or T-shirts with skirts on most days since, and I accessorise more often now. And I danced again at a club last week (which I mostly avoid because I don't like dancing, mostly). I had one or two hardcore relapses where I went hardcore into tomboy "mode" again, but I don't listen to the file every day. Would love to hear about what you experienced so far? I Avoid stuff like Bambi because of its Bimbo and IQ reduce nature. I don't think mixing a lot of files is safe or reduces the results. You said you were scared of this file. May I ask why? What are your goals you are trying to achieve with hypnosis?

Sorry for the late reply, scared is probably the wrong word, more shocked at how psychologically strong the file is. And my goal is total addiction and complete mental feminization to force transition. There is an internal battle going on which is why I haven't done anything apart from crossdress, and I love all the strongest files. Everyone's journey is different, I suppose!
(26 May 2023, 00:11 )xelle997 Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Apr 2023, 17:59 )Telia Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry for the late reply, scared is probably the wrong word, more shocked at how psychologically strong the file is. And my goal is total addiction and complete mental feminization to force transition. There is an internal battle going on which is why I haven't done anything apart from crossdress, and I love all the strongest files. Everyone's journey is different, I suppose
The mental feminisation was my goal too when I started. It somehow worked for me over the years, probably from wildly mixing and listening and watching hypno files, captions or written stuff. But don't ask me what exactly triggered. The only thing that didn't work for me is stuff concerning sexual fixation modification. What really kicked stuff in off was getting on HRT and actually living as a woman. I do still have internal struggles as of having missed important life lessons for women and some body issues, but otherwise it's pretty OK.
Can you go a little more into detail, what's you problem with your internal struggles. You can Pm me if it's too private, of course.
P.s. For those who are wondering about the file - I rarely listen to it at the moment. Most of the effects lasted.
Makeup Tutorial Confidence Hypnosis with Fiona Clearwater

Quote:In this recording, Fiona Clearwater uses hypnosis and guided visualization to help the listener feel more focused and confident when they try out makeup tutorial videos. Fiona uses the imagery of a movie theater to show the listener trying out makeup tutorials and resetting their emotional state at any setbacks so that they can fully enjoy exploring any look a beauty guru is trying to show them in a video. This recording also contains some positive affirmations for the listener to feel more confident in accenting their natural beauty. This video can be enjoyed by anybody who wants to be hypnotized by Fiona and who wants to try out makeup tutorial videos.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PMqo8LlvP8
M-to-F Subliminal Instant Appearance Transformation (Sissy Affirmations)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hniVclqFWo4
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23