Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09 Mar 2021, 20:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting material (it looks like the zentai suit can be "frozen" in place), nice shoes 😋

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/RealRubberMatt/statu...1881975811
   (It's called "A very 70's future")

I get a thrill everytime I stumble across this one Ra. Thanks!
(09 Mar 2021, 20:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting material (it looks like the zentai suit can be "frozen" in place), nice shoes 😋

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/RealRubberMatt/statu...1881975811
   (It's called "A very 70's future")

This must be the dungeon in the TARDIS!

Maybe she's an earlier Incarnation of The Rani! (A boy can dream!)
Another Friday fetish feeding feast for you all:

[attachment=47257] - oh man, it's Manning! This guy really does hit the spot with me.

[attachment=47261] - even more Manning mastery (or should that be 'Mistressy'?)

[attachment=47258] - a similar theme to the above, but not quite as accomplished?

[attachment=47259] - for those who dream of being maids

[attachment=47260] - nothing quite beats a simple spread-eagle on the bed

[attachment=47262] - this time it's Dov who's wrapping things up nicely

[attachment=47263] - more from Dov Sherman, beautifully capturing the inner narcissistic side of crossdressing (I have to admit to this)

[attachment=47264] - putting a stop to babies moaning, Dov does like to give you a different PoV  😁

[attachment=47265] - Ok, so I'm very late with this one, but just enjoy it - I'm sure Batman is!

[attachment=47266] - not seen this one from Sardax before, intriguing

[attachment=47267]
- rounding things off with one from Fetishand (please check them out on Deviantart and other sites). I like the way he (I think the artist is a 'he') mixes up his characters so that both male and female become almost identical and indistinguishable in their latex outfits (though the bulges at crotch level can be a hint!)

Enjoy

MJ
This thread has reached 600k views!!!
I'm too hot and bothered to check for re-posts, so please just enjoy them for what they are:

[attachment=49522] - that top will need a wash!

[attachment=49523] - out in a a little black dress

[attachment=49524] - when the purchases prove too good?

[attachment=49525] - my little pony

[attachment=49526] - now that's a promise that'd get me a speeding ticket!

[attachment=49527] - ...but why a muzzle?

[attachment=49528] - a hogtie for him

[attachment=49529] - a bit more Futa than anything else, but I'm sure will appeal to many

[attachment=49530] - oh dear, that looks like hard work!

[attachment=49531] - I like these sorts of surprises! Fetishhand is well worth a check over on Deviantart 

[attachment=49532] - one-way chastity?

[attachment=49533] - more teasing by Fetishhand

[attachment=49534] - if you like licking and pegging....

[attachment=49535] - late nights in the office can have their good points?

[attachment=49537] - hair loss in men can be a terrible thing

[attachment=49538] - in this heat you have to stay hydrated

[attachment=49539] - he's about to pay the price of forgetting to wear his silicon boobs!

[attachment=49540] - locker room humour from the mighty Dov Sherman

[attachment=49541] [attachment=49542] - brides to be - more from Dov

[attachment=49543] - busted!

[attachment=49544] - what a tease!

[attachment=49545] - one last squeeze and tease before being packed away...

[attachment=49546] - he's been left like this for hours...

Enjoy

MJ
Hmmm,  what kind of procedure is going on here ?
(23 Jul 2021, 14:24 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I'm too hot and bothered to check for re-posts, so please just enjoy them for what they are:

Enjoy

MJ

Yes you are MJ and we're so grateful, these are amazing! You've outdone yourself this time. Thanks!
Re 'Locker Room Humour', I'm sure the 'Mighty Dov Sherman' posted a rather ruder version of what happened as the locker door was shut on the sissy but I can't find it at the moment.
(24 Jul 2021, 17:58 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Re 'Locker Room Humour', I'm sure the 'Mighty Dov Sherman' posted a ratherruder version of what happened as the locker door was shut on the sissy but I can't find it at the moment.

Look harder....   Lol Lol Lol

MJ