Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sooo many images - I might be duplicating some earlier posts, but they are almost certainly worth another look! 😁

[attachment=13135] - 'maid' for the role
[attachment=13136] - girls at play!
[attachment=13138] - he was starting to regret using a few drinks to get his girlfriend to try something different!
[attachment=13139] - a little 'white' relief
[attachment=13142] - true love
[attachment=13143] - boys playing dress-up

And some futa femdom inspired fun too!

[attachment=13137] - she's taking control
[attachment=13140] - a real mouthful
[attachment=13141] - It could be worse?!
[attachment=13144] - Always be careful when picking up girls at the office party!

Enjoy

MJ
(17 Oct 2014, 15:03 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12959] .. where could that handle be going I wonder?
I've been always wondering about this technique. Is it possible to make it work, so every movement of your knees will be transferred into the movement of "that handle". Something for self-bondage?
(06 Nov 2014, 16:01 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Oct 2014, 15:03 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12959] .. where could that handle be going I wonder?
I've been always wondering about this technique. Is it possible to make it work, so every movement of your knees will be transferred into the movement of "that handle". Something for self-bondage?

I've also have similar thoughts - use a pole (plus dildo or on its own) in some manner that causes any movement to thrust it deeper in your ass. It sounds exciting, but (like fucking machines) would reality live up to fantasy.
One immediate problem I foresee is combining it with any fetish clothing - the picture has our hero wearing a swimsuit/leotard. I'm certain the fabric would prevent or at least hinder any movement in/out through the simple act of friction?

If I ever have the time and inclination I might try some experiments...

MJ
In looking closer to your piceure, and the way the pole and legs are tied,
It looks like, if the legs were spread wider, the ropes would pull the pole in deeper. But if the legs were aloud to be pulled in, then the pole can be pushed out.
Also, the swimsuit fabric has been pulled aside to make way for the pole.
Femdom frenzy!

[attachment=13167] - self-bondage turned bad?
[attachment=13168] - every rose has it's thorn... ouch!
[attachment=13169] - standing to attention!
[attachment=13170] - office affair gone bad?
[attachment=13171] - ouch, Ouch, OUCH!
[attachment=13172] [attachment=13173] - a more classical look
[attachment=13174] - playing tie-up game sin the basement?
[attachment=13175] - beware wives joining forces!
[attachment=13176] - babysitting gone awry?
[attachment=13177] - the ultimate homework project?

Enjoy

MJ
More femdom fun:

[attachment=13272] - she left him like this, but what did she put in his mouth?
[attachment=13273] - ohhh, that looks intense!
[attachment=13274] - roses are red, violets are blue, this gang of girls have plans for you!
[attachment=13275] - An new twist on having a desk-bound job? (Not 100% for this thread, but why not?)

Enjoy

MJ
I love the Homework Project.
Don't know why, but I just love those school uniforms.
I want one.
I've themed this posting - can you guess what that theme is? 😉

[attachment=13366] - utterly impossible as drawn, but fun idea
[attachment=13367] - now here's another fun idea
[attachment=13368] - Ouch! And in so many different ways!
[attachment=13369] [attachment=13372] [attachment=13377]- not what he suspected when she asked if he liked pole dancing!
[attachment=13370] - just pray they remember he's hanging around Confused
[attachment=13371] - lessons learnt?
[attachment=13373] - I think I might like this one...
[attachment=13374] [attachment=13375][attachment=13382]- when will the torment stop?
[attachment=13376] - but what is he expected to do with them?
[attachment=13378] - aw come one! We all know shower rails aren't that strong! 😉
[attachment=13379] - novel tie, which may explain why he looks so happy
[attachment=13380] - I think I'd love to experience this one!

Enjoy

MJ
Sooooo.... Various suspensions today 😋

And yes, I agree with that:

(27 Nov 2014, 14:27 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=13380] - I think I'd love to experience this one!

I would also choose this one as well. This suspension also keeps two (considering the subject 😉 )entrances open for more fun 😋