Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04 Mar 2012, 19:13 )gal6070 Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Feb 2012, 15:20 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Does this match a fantasy for someone?

Threat or Treat πŸ€” πŸ˜‰

MJ

I love those tits...

Hi Gal

Ahhh yes... the 'bound men with very feminine breasts' scenario (aka 'she-males' or 'chicks with dicks').

I confess to finding this imagery curiously erotic - maybe because it is close to my own dark fantasies about either having breasts to bind and fondle (plus those nipples are so erogenous, pass me those clamps!) or being fucked by a beautiful woman wearing a strap-on (wouldn't a real cock be even sexier?). Blush

sigh.....

MJ

(05 Mar 2012, 12:04 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]wouldn't a real cock be even sexier?

I would say yes ;-P
(05 Mar 2012, 13:38 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Mar 2012, 12:04 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]wouldn't a real cock be even sexier?

I would say yes ;-P

...but are you like me? The fantasy is one thing, but actually facing a reality in the flesh (excuse the pun! 😁) is something completely different?

I'd probably make my excuses and run if ever I was to be confronted by a woman (or man) waving a real cock around and wanting to shove it up my ass! Scare3

However, if I was helplessly bound, gagged and blindfolded, with my own raging erection and turned on beyond belief, well.... that could be a very different story Blush Secret

MJ
(05 Mar 2012, 15:27 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]that could be a very different story

E.g. "The Rubber Trigger" story? http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=795 ? πŸ˜‰

(05 Mar 2012, 15:27 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]to shove it up my ass!

Or deep-throat you 😁
(06 Mar 2012, 01:21 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]E.g. "The Rubber Trigger" story? http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=795 ? πŸ˜‰

Err, no... Bob_Masters writes exceptionally well, but whilst some elements within his tales are defiantly β€˜ticking the boxes’, the general premise of his scenarios are not for me and leave me cool to the storyline.

(06 Mar 2012, 01:21 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Or deep-throat you 😁

Ahh... but of course 😁 (or should that be Shok )

MJ
These have so much class compared with much of this genre. Does anyone know the artist?

[attachment=5404][attachment=5403][attachment=5405][attachment=5406][attachment=5407][attachment=5408][attachment=5409][attachment=5410]
Great pictures! At first I thought that I recognized the artist, but not, I haven't seen anything like that. Really like the mood and general idea. Will try to search for similar images.
I've found two more but I'm not totally convinced that the second is by the same artist. Maybe it's an early work.

[attachment=5411][attachment=5412]
... one more from the same (or a very similar) artist but 'femdom' this time:

[attachment=5413]

And, some other fun for you lovers of dominant females:

[attachment=5414] The A-Z of femdom

[attachment=5415] I LOVE lots of rope 😁

[attachment=5416] Animated fun

[attachment=5417] I wish (oh how I wish!)

[attachment=5418] my sort of surprise!

[attachment=5419] Kinky, even by my standards πŸ˜‡

Enjoy

MJ

Let's shift a bit to add some tubes, pipes and enemas (still within the femdom subject πŸ˜‰

No idea who the artist is.