Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11 Feb 2011, 11:18 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Sideways movement could be an issue, but maybe the head-harness stops that also?

So relief can only be achieved by swallowing more of the dildo - deep-throat or suffer?

Yes, this is the idea. But still no working solution...
Ha, found a photo resembling this scenario:

[attachment=2814]

The position is quite popular and apparently assumes oral penetration πŸ˜‰ Eve Ellis:

[attachment=2815]
Whoooh! They are men!!!

Music sound is not perturbed. ThatΒ΄s gag effectiveness!
(08 Aug 2010, 08:09 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]This might be either the sexiest thing I've ever seen or the most hideously perverted, I can't honestly decide. Either way it makes me question my (hetero)sexuality...

Mmmm, me too!
Quote:Mmmm, me too!

Here it is with some more from the series then...

[attachment=3345][attachment=3346][attachment=3347][attachment=3348][attachment=3349][attachment=3350][attachment=3351][attachment=3352]
I KNOW this kind of drawing are made in COMPLETELY excitation. Many times, I use to dress up, dream about some fantasy and start drawing it. In a couple of minutes you really NEED to be exactly in the situation you have just created. Or even in a worse one....
Hi Gal6070! You've made it to the forum! Yeeehhaaaa!!!! πŸ˜‰
(07 Jun 2011, 01:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Gal6070! You've made it to the forum! Yeeehhaaaa!!!! πŸ˜‰

And a big 'Hi Gal6070' from me too! 😁

Love your artwork and your flickr site 😎 - great stuff

Welcome to the forum

MJ
A big 'Hello' to Gal8070 from me too, love your work!