Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More for your pleasure (or pain - depending upon your personal kink) 

[attachment=44991] - bunny boy?

[attachment=44992] - happy couple?

[attachment=44993] - be very careful when doing a deal with the devil!

[attachment=44994] - relaxing in front of the TV at home

[attachment=44995] - Dov's kinky unicorn 

[attachment=44996] - interesting combined dress and bondage outfit (is he fighting the latex or embracing it?)

[attachment=44997] - discovered!

[attachment=44998] - watching the boys play!

[attachment=45000] - caught sitting down!
[attachment=44999] - holding on!

Enjoy

MJ

Ps. I hope there aren't too many reposts
(17 Dec 2020, 12:19 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]More for your pleasure (or pain - depending upon your personal kink) 

- bunny boy?

- happy couple?

- be very careful when doing a deal with the devil!

- relaxing in front of the TV at home

- Dov's kinky unicorn 

- interesting combined dress and bondage outfit (is he fighting the latex or embracing it?)

- discovered!

- watching the boys play!

- caught sitting down!
- holding on!

Enjoy

MJ

Ps. I hope there aren't too many reposts

"Relaxing in front of the TV at home..." - More like in a hotel room more times than I care to admit 😊

And he's definitely embracing the latex...
Some of use might have missed the office Xmas fun, but we can dream, can't we?

[attachment=45070]

(@madjack - you might have posted this image by DovSherman aeady, but I could not find it 😁 )
[attachment=45163]
That's an interesting picture on many levels. First of all I love the transparent latex stockings and dress (or are they a swimsuit + skirt?). Second, I like the idea and the amount of choices:

- go down on the plug and very uncomfortable metal construction, which digs deep between the buttocks and pushes the plug even further (think of different plugs here 😋) and get some nice vibrations as the reward
- use the muscles to "fly" just above and ease the "anal abuse"
- go down completely and bring some pleasure to the mistress (actually, for this position it should be someone with a big cock, so you would have to swallow it completely in order to keep balance and not use the muscles) and get even more vibrations
- obviously, none of this position is comfortable enough to stay at it, so the guy has to constantly shift between them

Very devious, very arousing 😋
Not a drawing but so much contextual  💓

[attachment=45269]
Needing a lift to cure those Covid-19 blues? These may help....

First up, a slightly delayed, but ever so good, selection from the Colossus of fem-dom, DovSherman:

[attachment=45538] - left hanging...

[attachment=45539] - pretty parcel, too nice to unwrap?

[attachment=45540] - sex on a stick?

[attachment=45541] - bow-tied

[attachment=45542] - he's no square!

[attachment=45544] - cuddly teddy 

And then I have these from another mighty fine artist Fetishhand (please check out his work on Deviantart)

[attachment=45536] - no wonder he's smiling!

[attachment=45537] - mix 'n' match?

[attachment=45543] - playing dress-up

[attachment=45546] - yoga classes with mistress (I don't know why, but I immediately thought of @Like Ra )

And finally

[attachment=45545] - just be careful when offered a ride by strange beautiful women....

Enjoy

MJ
(12 Feb 2021, 17:23 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=45546]   - yoga classes with mistress (I don't know why, but I immediately thought of @Like Ra )
That's a clear candidate for the yoga thread 😋
(12 Feb 2021, 17:23 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=45538]   - left hanging...
I simply like the girl, the clothes and the bondage regardless the context. Oh.. and the erection of course 😋

(12 Feb 2021, 17:23 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=45539]   - pretty parcel, too nice to unwrap?
This is the most arousing image. Extremely helpless. I remember the first time I saw that famous Stanton's picture of bound girls with their tops encased in trunks. Wow....

(12 Feb 2021, 17:23 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=45537]   - mix 'n' match?
Looks like everyday clothes. Usual and effortless. Almost vanilla. Almost an EOTD... Not sure about "almost"...
[attachment=45562] [attachment=45563] - associations

Sissies must be kept properly dressed up, trained and restrained (that's the first time I noticed the pun 😁 )

[attachment=45561][attachment=45560][attachment=45559]
Interesting material (it looks like the zentai suit can be "frozen" in place), nice shoes 😋

[attachment=45891]

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/RealRubberMatt/statu...1881975811
   (It's called "A very 70's future")