Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Foreskin Corrector
S/L Foreskin Corrector Penis Rings Cock Ring Male Glans Expose Delay Ejaculation Cockrings Sex Toys For Men Adults Toys
$28.66

rubber latex dress
Wet Look Short Sleeves Latex Mini Dress Stockings Set Womens Shiny PVC PU Leather Tight Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear Streetwear
$143.06-34%

crossdress fetish
French Sexy Adult Customized Fetishism Crossdressing Sissy White Satin Patch Lace Lace Can Be Customized in Multiple Colors
$249.61-24%

latex pencil skirt
Sexy Pu Pleated Latex Skirt Women Pole Dancing Club Wear Short Skirts Patent Leather Micro Mini Skirts Dancing Skirt
$30.44

tiaobug sissy
Men's Sissy Uniform Set Adult Maid Cosplay Costume Patent Leather Zipper Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt Outfits Crossdresser
$30.46-50%

headphone sleeping mask
Animal Headband Soft Velvet Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Microphone Bluetooth Headband with Thin Speaker Sleep Mask,F
$19.15-46%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Using hypnosis for self-bondage
(19 Jul 2017, 13:46 )Like Ra Wrote: A good addition to the list would be a temporary (or triggerable?) chastity belt. Any working links?

Besides Locked&Loaded, I only know paid chastity files...
I tried the mummi from cardigan - that one works for me.
Now I am looking for similar ones, but till now I found nothing. They all have odd ons I dont like.

krinlyc
(14 Aug 2017, 15:40 )krinlyc Wrote: I tried the mummi from cardigan - that one works for me.
I was going to, but as soon as I thought about it, my subconscious mind (or my Higher mind, or my Higher Self, or the Force) moved me upstairs, got me into an actual latex cocoon, and I spent in it about one hour, just like in Cardigan's file 😁
I'm interested in this stuff, I've only tried a few various audio tracks so far, but so far am having a tough time getting anything out of it.

Is there a "self bondage hypnosis for dummies" somewhere? 😊 Is it a case of "dark room, quiet, focus" or would these be something that I can listen to (with or without headphones) while working or doing something else?

I've found a few I'm interested in, like:
https://hypno.nimja.com/listen/290 (audio, with optional visual)
http://spiralseductions.com/bondage-beat/ (non-vocal binaural)

I'm also interested in trying out the Showerbot, but feel like I need to schedule that one....my wife might not quite understand what's going on there.
Okay, here is one *working* setup for me:

I needed: youtube, audicity(I provide the mp3 files here), a mp3-Player and my smartphone(Timer-App).

At first I listened several times to this:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQcEtPqbA-o

Then I copied the both triggers into 2 mp3 files. One with the freeze Trigger and one with the release Trigger.

So, if I like to do some hypnotic sb, I prepare my Timer-App with the release Trigger mp3.

Then - after started the timer - I listen to the freeze trigger.

Well, almost too easy :😊

And, yes I have to be verrrrry carefull to listen to the freeze one...

freeze.mp3 (Size: 313.91 KB )

release.mp3 (Size: 17.65 KB )

Aha, so the video installs two triggers with a short test ("Freeze now" - "Release") at the end.
Okay...
yesterday it happend... I was too carless while I was checking a new file I generated for some sb fun.
So I heard the freeze trigger words with their instant effect on me...
The evil was, that I had not started my (security) timer to get the release...

I was stuck in front of my PC! SHIT I thought!!

After some time I started mumbling and to my luck eventually my wife heard me after an other endless time.

After she realized what happend ( she knows the triggers and uses them too ) she teased me a lot and finally released me...

WOW! Such unplanned session...

That learned me to always setup a timer .... Even if I only want to copy the "evil" files...

"The spirits that I called..."
krinlyc
(08 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: was checking a new file I generated for some sb fun.
Voiced by yourself? TTS?
(08 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: I was stuck in front of my PC!
I hope some plugins and proper clothing were programmed in the file ;P
(08 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: she knows the triggers and uses them too
Oh, that doubles the fun!
(08 Oct 2017, 14:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: was checking a new file I generated for some sb fun.
Voiced by yourself? TTS?

(08 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: I was stuck in front of my PC!
I hope some plugins and proper clothing were programmed in the file ;P
(08 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: she knows the triggers and uses them too
Oh, that doubles the fun!

I only use the trigger I described above.

I made a new mp3 file with a 30sec silence in front of the magic "freeze now" words. 

To my luck I was in regular clothing. 
If I had been in some special clothing that teasing of my wife would have been somewhat more intensive... "You want to have fun without knowing me" ... no good idea ...
I think you know what I mean...

krinlyc
(08 Oct 2017, 14:58 )krinlyc Wrote: I made a new mp3 file
Upload here! ;P

(08 Oct 2017, 14:58 )krinlyc Wrote: I think you know what I mean...
😁

Contributors: Bambi3130 (3) , bellmar (4) , blueboyia (1) , BlueSkyMine (1) , bobhoze (1) , Gaby (2) , imreag (1) , isy (1) , krinlyc (11) , Like Ra (97) , occorics (13) , Penguin (1) , sissymattie69 (2) , y0ullneverguess (1)